Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:30 pm
A burst of fire appeared and immediately vanished, leaving behind a box. Emma picked it up and opened it. Inside there was a scroll covered in some long forgotten tongue. Emma read it and took off running, Phynix and Chi-Chi close behind. She had requested directions to Maneki, she wanted to apologize for going off like she had. Maneki had been her friend for centuries. And as she ran she reflected how few demons would apologize for anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:01 pm
Astro arrived at the door in the ground and landed next to Maneki, "So, what is it and where does it lead? Or do you even know?" He said as he transformed back into a winged human.  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:39 pm
Miranda watched as Emma ran. "wait!" she exclaimed flying after her. Everyone seemed to be interested in this cat, she herself began to get curious.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm
Maneki looked over at Astro and brought him down lower. There was a more serious air about him than usual "I'm not sure whats in there, but I can guarantee it isn't going to be friendly. I'm not going to stop you from coming along but I can't promise your saftey either" He slowly krept up to the door on all fours staying as low the ground as possible. He swung the door open releasing a foul stench which forced him to cover his nose. Under the door was a stair case that led even lower, presumably into a dungeon but it was hard to tell because after the first few steps there was only darkness. He looked back at Astro and nodded. He drew one of his swords and placed it into his mouth and made his way down the stairs on all fours. Once he made it down and his eyes adjusted to see in the darkness he saw a large underground catacomb with eight different hallways branching off in different directions.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:04 pm
Astro transformed into a panther and quietly padded down the staircase to end up next to Maneki, seeing the eight different hallways he asked, "now which way?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:27 pm
Maneki did what he all ways did in these situations. He covered his eyes and let his luck take over. He spun around quickly and pointed in a random direction. He opened his eyes revealing that he had picked the door the second from the left. "all right lets go" without a hint of irony he made his way through the corridor he had selected.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

aamiller321

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:21 am
Clutching his left arm like a club Quincy sprinted through the dark winding tunnels, trying to find a good place to lose the shouts and curses that had been tailing him since his dash for freedom. He had awoken several days ago in a filthy pit with hundreds of other prisoners, who had been systematically sacrificed. He'd made a grisly escape, and was now being chased through the tunnels, still having no clue of where he was.

Turning a sharp corner he found himself at a door, which he quickly blasted through... Right into the company of two strangers, and was one of those a cat? Reattaching his left arm and backing up a pace or two, Quincy took stock of the situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:31 am
Shocked by the appearence of this stranger, Astro shifts back into natural human form, of course adding wings and keeping the cat eyes for sight. Turning to Maneki, "So, was picking the door this guy appeared from your luck or what?" Seeing the strange man reattach his arm was strange, however not too far off from his own abilities so not as surprising as finding someone in the cavern was.  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:00 am
Emma arrived at the door and the skulls. She inhaled deeply and smiled, it smelled good. Then she realized Maneki was probably down there. She went down of stairs and consulted her scroll again. She went through the second door from the left. She could see perfectly, after all she lived in the underworld where it was mostly dark. She came up behind Astro and Maneki. "Maneki, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have---" then she saw the stranger. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 am
Miranda flew into the scene. "More people...these woods sure are crowded...s**t! I left my servants back there...Eh. I'll go get them later" she flew towards Quincy her whip by her side, smelling him.

"Hm. Your not Mortal...but your not a demon or an angel..what Are you?" she asked curiously.  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 pm
Maneki winced a bit, so much was happening at once "shhhhhhh! we are in enemy territory right now, so making noise should not be happening" he said particularly to miranda who went off talking about slaves and what not which wasn't even relevant to what happened. He looked over to Astro and smiled "considering that he looked to be running away from something I say it is, we're getting closer" he said in a whisper. He looked at the newcomer and could smell death apon him "whats happening down here?" His ears perked up as he could here the sounds of people shouting and it was coming closer fast. He was about to get his answer "everyone get ready" he said drawing his other sword and transferring the one in his mouth to his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:15 pm
Following Maneki, Astro transformed one of his wings into a massive sword, the other wing melded back into his body and his legs became cat-like. Laughing he said, "when I was just starting to get bored, let's go."  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:25 pm
Emma clutched a ball of black fire in each hand. Phynix and Chi-Chi prepared as well. Emma knew that if she got injured her father would send a scout and help if needed. That would be the easiest way to summon any needed help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 pm
Weighing his options, Quincy decided to speak. "I woke up three days ago, in a pit of slaves. I don't remember anything sooner than three months ago. These creatures came every day and sliced off some of the pit's population's heads, right in front of everyone. After chanting some words and burning some foul smelling black slime, they would gather up the bodies, presumably for blood. I think it's what they eat. I have a certain... ability... and when they chopped my head off I knocked several of them down, picked up my head, and I've been on the run since. Now if you'll excuse me, can one of you show me the way out?"  

aamiller321

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:09 pm
Maneki pointed behind him "its just right down the hall and up the stairs, when your outside you'll see a spire in the distance, I suggest going there and waiting for us" Just as he said it the creatures in question burst through the door and went straight for the newcomer. Maneki slid infront of them and intercepted them "go now!" He dodged forward and slashed one of them in half.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games