Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
DNA laboratory (yup I'm bringing it back and i need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:03 pm
Mika smiled "I'm gonna check Raksha Conner and Maria "she said and walked out them went inside where the three were she had some food for Raksha "Wow a dragon a mouse and a cat great right"she said  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:20 pm
Conner sighed "glad you think we're a great pair." he said with annoyed look on his face.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:14 pm
Maria was deep in thought, her tail flicked back and forth. "I wonder if they have any other 'suprises' for us while we're here.... It certianly is amazing that they can do this with humans though....."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:22 pm
"Hey kiddo shut your mouth before you loose it"she said and looked at him whit a twisted smile on her face  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:46 pm
Conner clenched his fists "you're a real b***h you know that right" he  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:03 pm
Theia looked up at the ceiling, and closed her eyes.

Ash retreated back to the corner of the room. "Avan... Why are we doing this? What does this have to do with science, or healing, or anything?! Please... I deserve to know."  

Ominelle

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:41 pm
Avan put a hand on ash's shoulder "to be honest none of this is for healing. We're doing this for war efforts. It's not ideal but I do it anyway. Why don't you go check. P on mika and see how she's treating the three that are done with injections." he said finishing up with jackal and then unstrapped him and gave him a sedative.he picked him up and walked over to ash"take him with you to the cells I'll do the paperwork."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:22 pm
she simply sat on the ground, wings and tail wrapped around her protectively as if to sheild from any more random attacks from needles that the wench might throw out.
"im afraid he's right, you ARE a b***h."
she smirked behind her wings, where only her eys were visible, their appearance having changed to thicker black eyelashes and her irises a vivid metalic silver and black slit pupils.  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:52 pm
"Okay here"she said and took out food lots "im afraid were out of food and i brought you some "she put it down and walked out  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:32 pm
Xalin blinked still groggy, she looked at her surrondings, "Where am I?' She asked confused.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Ominelle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:10 pm
Elorna stared at the ceiling. Where was she? And more importantly, WHO THE ******** WAS SHE? But she wasn't worried. She was just staring at the ceiling. Not knowing what to do, who she was...

Theia watched the girl in the corner wake up. "Well, we seem to be inside some sort of medical institution, and we cannot escape. They've already taken out most of the people from this cell, and apart from that girl over there," She gestured towards a stranger staring like an idiot at the ceiling, "We're some of the only ones left. I think theres another few people, but they obviously haven't woken up yet."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:22 pm
Avan sighed as he finished the paperwork. He walked back to the cells and then looked at theia "ok theia your turn"

Conner sighed as the girl scientist walked off "well you should eat" he said to the girl  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ominelle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:31 pm
Ash nodded and took Jackal to the cell, "Sorry about this, are you okay?"

Theia, looked at the scientist, outraged. "Oh, no way am I doing this. Go find another guinea pig, perhaps one that's actually willing to become some scientifically modified freak!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:35 pm
Xalin shook her head, trying to clear her head, "So, why are we here?" She asked,  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:40 pm
Avan sighed "you can come quietly or we can force you." he said walking back to his room and grabbed his air rifle and loaded it with a sedative dart. He came back to the girls cell and cocked the rifle "as I said I can force you"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff