Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Worlds Collide (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like so far?
  Yes
  Nope, not gonna join. *aims rocket launcher in your direction*
View Results

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:58 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Okay then, I just hope you'll be able to handle these Arrancar." Henteko said as he drew his sword, three Arrancar appearing soon after. "Time to get to work." Henteko said with a sigh.

((There's a reason that I'm destroying them this fast. Tis so the three can learn their limitations and realize they have to be VERY conservative with their powers.))

One of them vanished immediately as a flash of golden light engulfed it.

"Spirits of the once living who plague our realm, begone form my sight, as I will vanquish thee and send thee to thine eternal rest!"

Celise destroyed another one, but then dropped to her knees from fatigue. Nocam took over, firing a round at the Arrancar. The spirit kept coming, causing Nocam's eyes to narrow. He began firing at full auto, pumping almost an entire 50 shot magazine of plasma into it until it too, vanished.

"Hey Celise? Red? I think we might have a tiny problem here."

Redtail knelt beside Celise who was still on her knees, hunched over and supporting herself with her hands, beads of sweat on her head, breathing heavily.

"Tired...so very tired...sapped more...out of me than...normal"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:45 pm
Iano and Nic just watched in amazment. There were so many people coming here. Iano put out his hand, and nodded when he felt his sister's hand slid into the opening. He looked at her and said, "There's no need to be nercous. I have a feeling about these people. I think we can trust them..."

"Yes, but I am not you, Gullliano, and that is where we are different. I do not like it here, I want to go home..." whispered Nic. She shuddered a little bit, then shook her head. "Home is where Mama and Papa are...."

"I know, Niccy, but we have to finish the mission." Iano hugged her. "Come on, let us be friendly now..."

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:51 am
Henteko had finished closing the Garganta when he noticed the others' fatigue. "Hey, are you guys gonna be all right?" Henteko asked, concerned since Nocam had mentioned a problem.

"Good to know, but a lot of good people have fallen to the darkness, you need to understand that if you want to avoid being a Heartless, Ace here is an exception because he finds his power in Darkness, as opposed to myself, which is why his Bio-Heartless powers work instead of just turning him into a mindless Heart-Thief." Dante stated and then shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:08 am
omgIisonfiyah
Henteko had finished closing the Garganta when he noticed the others' fatigue. "Hey, are you guys gonna be all right?" Henteko asked, concerned since Nocam had mentioned a problem.

Redtail and Celise were talking quietly to each other, Redatil showing obvious concern.

"Well, Celise can normally take on an ARMY of Undead without breaking a sweat. Two Exorcisms, and she's like that? I think this place is reducing her power greatly. And something is interfearing with my tech, as it took an entire magazine's worth of plasma to kill that little ******** stood up, a frown on his face.

"Even my power is being dampened."

Nocam went from confused to slightly frightened in an instant.

"Oh man. Red, if you're feeling weaker, we're all ********>  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:57 am
"Where do you guys draw your powers from?" Henteko asked simply, having a faint idea of what the problem was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:15 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Where do you guys draw your powers from?" Henteko asked simply, having a faint idea of what the problem was.

The three of them all looked at each other, the longest gaze being towards Redtail. He shook his head, then spoke.

"Nocam's tech is powered a Micro-Fusion Plant. In essence, he has a tiny star in his armor. But there's something in the air weakening it. Celise is a Paladin. Her power comes from Seireionous, the Guardian of the Holy Light. The Holy Light does not exist here. She's so far from it, that it takes more energy to tap it then normal. As for mine...lets not go there, shall we?"

In his weakened state, it'd be asking for Trouble is he explained about his Guardian status, as well as his arcane powers.

"Considering that I'm the strongest of the three of us, yet we're all pretty equal now...something is very wrong. something is making us weaker. And if they can do that, especially to me...then Bad Things are going to happen."

There was one hope though...if Redtail were to remove his hood, he'd be able to jump to full power, but it'd probably kill him. The hood acted as a dampener, protecting Redtail's body from the raw power of the Maelstrom, where all Arcane Power came from.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:19 pm
"So it is like I thought, some people who's source of power exists outside this world become weaker here, however, people like me and my friend, who draw our power from our environments and within ourselves feel no decrease in power. You guys may want to rethink how you use your powers here." Henteko said simply and looked off into the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:37 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"So it is like I thought, some people who's source of power exists outside this world become weaker here, however, people like me and my friend, who draw our power from our environments and within ourselves feel no decrease in power. You guys may want to rethink how you use your powers here." Henteko said simply and looked off into the sky.

Redtail shook his head, the frown still there.

"You don't understand...the source of MY power is always there, regardless of where I am at. Because I have two different types of power. One of them comes from the place I happen to be at. The other is everywhere, even in deep space. My weakening has nothing to do with where I happen to be. Someone is purposefully doing this. And they brought me here intentionally, knowing I'd be weak enough that they could actually destroy. And the location doesn't explain Nocam's loss of power. the MFP is attached to his armor. It's here."  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:51 pm
"Any idea of who would do something like that?" Henteko asked, concern in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:00 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Any idea of who would do something like that?" Henteko asked, concern in his voice.

"I can think of two things...Shadowrane, who was the evil half of my soul. I was able to refuse the parts together though. The other...is the Masters. A slaver race that has perfectly fused Magic and Science. I died fighting them. Nocam almost died. Celise almost did too. The three of us are their number one bounties. THough the masters wouldn't be subtle about it, like this person or group is doing..."  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:10 pm
"Then this could be a problem, because if whoever is doing this can dull down your powers, then they might be able to do it to others, and they may have a big plan in the works they don't want anyone to mess with." Henteko said thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:23 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Then this could be a problem, because if whoever is doing this can dull down your powers, then they might be able to do it to others, and they may have a big plan in the works they don't want anyone to mess with." Henteko said thoughtfully.

"Exactly. Now, if we knew our temporspatial co-ordinates, we could summon help. And I mean a lot of help. And entire CSA Task Fleet. We'd get to the bottom of this quick."

Nocam sighed.

"It'd be a pretty awesome sight to see. Especially now that Project Overlord went public. I gurentee that they'd send First Joint Fleet, to include three brand spankin' new Venom-class Battlecruisers. Three of them could have this planet scanned with Big brother in 30 seconds."  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:44 pm
"If wishes were horses." Henteko said with a sigh. "Unfortunately this is another dimension and even if your allies are capable of trans-dimensional travel, there's a good chance that the ships they send in will find themselves in the same predicament as you guys." Henteko stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

"Then those people were weak hearted," Ookami simply said having great confidence that she would never fall into that sort of state. She was of pure nature (in a sense) and darkness was something she could fight off with ease though their might be struggles, but in the end she knew that she would be victorious.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers