Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:55 pm
(No I noticed your post just knew that kyo would likely just ignore you saying something like that ^_^)
Skidding to a stop kyo rotated his shoulder slightly. "Get the ******** outta my way gramps I wouldn't want to have to break your hip" he said with a smirk as he held his hand to the side the metal on his arm twisting and contorting as it formed a b*****d sword in it. "Then again I can always cut you into ribbons if you don't want to move" he said with a grin putting two hands on the blade. "If you hadn't noticed this isn't a city with rules for goody goody pansy asses like yourself" he laughed before rushing forward at Carson suddenly swinging the sword at an angle aimed towards his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:58 pm
"I'm not even thirty you little punk." Carson said as he let the electricity flow out of him, traveling down Kyo's sword and zapping him. "Yeah, I may be a goody goody, but I'm no pansy like you." Carson said coldly.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image
Cuzco
"I'm just moving things along."

Cuzco let her eyes wander. She didn't exactly remember when she'd crossed through matter to end up on top of the Pizza place, but now she was glad that she had. Watching, from the roof, she could see Carson and Kyo. The fight was just what she'd been looking for, a good versus evil agenda with a small cause. Had it really been about paying for pizza? Interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm
Letting go of the sword kyo pulled back away from it as it turned into sand in carson's hand. "Tch your still old gramps and you can't call anyone a pansy f**" he said jumping back as he drew his hand across a fire escape. As he did the metal holding it to the building turned into sand as it started to fall towards Carson the bottom hitting the ground between him and kyo blocking off his passage to him. Chuckling as he watched it fall kyo pulled some of the metal from the bottom to his arm making a gauntlet on his fist.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:41 pm
Lucky_Tiger
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Ria paused, as if he'd confused her. Her dark amber eyes stopped their constant movement, focusing on the boy. Suddenly, she shook her head. "Not yet, not yet. But everyone bad. You're bad too. Just wait. Everyone is bad. Eventually." She added the last word as a whisper.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

The boy watched her, looking a bit saddned. So..she was to think he was nothing more then a bad person. Isn't that why he left the lab in the first place? So he could do more then just cause chaos. "Well you have your pizza...that's a nice thing..." He said, moving away from her and heading out the door. He had a feeling, this wouldn't be the last he'd seen of this crazy girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:42 pm
Suddenly the sand dispersed and standing in front of Carson was a guy in a furred coat smiling. "Geez, I send you out for pizza and you get in a fight? Carson why do you have to do things the hard way?" Virgil asked with a smile then turned to Kyo. "Sorry about my brother, but I'm afraid you should probably stop this and go back." Virgil said with a smile.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image

"The pizza was wrong! The pizza was bad!" Ria yelled at him as he left. She huffed, watching him leave. Looking around, she bared her teeth at the people who'd look at her. She stalked back to her corner, sitting down.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:55 pm
"What the ******** is with you retarded a** hero types" Kyo questioned hopping back away from Virgil while giving him the finger. "Your not in an area where your heroing will do any good" he called flicking him off as he hopped stopping as he clapped his hands together splitting the metal to both sides and forming a pair of gauntlets with spikes on the end. "So get the hell outta my way and outta my turf" kyo said stopping his hopping as he was several yards away and got into a fighting position. He had fought several of the power users and wasn't afraid of a few playing good guy.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:09 am
( ...I'm going to remember that about pizza for the rest of my life XD )

The boy glanced back at her as she screamed about pizza..not quite sure what to say about that. So instead, he kept walking. There wasn't to much else to see...more crime..more trouble. The rude boy from earlier and some other guy getting into a fight. He just kept walking. Finally, something caught his attention, making his heart race. He saw a small patrol of the society he had left..probably looking for him. Panicking, he quickly ran into the first house he could find, kicking open the door and then slamming it shut behind him. He stared at the closed door, breathing hard with fear.

( the house, btw, is that of Belee Mahagony )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:02 am
Mahagony

In her room, Belle jerked at the sound of the door slamming. Her parents were still out. Oh my God, there's someone in the house, she thought. Her hand slipped to the holster at her waist as she slowly opened her bedroom door and went into the hallway. She looked over the stairway banister and saw the boy staring at the door. She took the gun from her waist and aimed it at the boy. "Don't move," she called down to him, hoping her voice sounded more confident than she felt. Despite everything she'd done to stay safe, she felt like she was back with the man who'd kidnapped her.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:16 am
Tallya turned to look at Donni. "I almost forgot. My name's Tallya; what's yours?" She held out her hand to the other girl, her eyes on Donni solidly.
[-sorry. nothing to respond to; hence, short post.-]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:23 am
The boy looked up slowly, seeing a girl aiming a gun at him. He wasn't to fond of guns being pointed at him..he had enough of that in his training rounds. "I would appreciate if you didn't point that at me.." He said, not getting that he was the one intruding.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:31 am
User Image

Ria glared around, some people still staring at her. She turned into a cat and hissed at them all before running out the door. Oddly enough, even as a cat, she still had her tattoo like markings. She ran outside, darting through the feet of of some people battling. She didn't care. She wanted to get away and they were in her way.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:40 am
User Image
Cuzco
"I'm just moving things along."

Cuzco watched as the two continued battling, then entered a third, and then numbers ran out of the pizza joint. Now cat lady followed in that decision, leaving the restaurant for who knows what reason. The cloaked girl chose to stand, now, pulling her hood even more forward. She couldn't have people seeing her face. Doubting anything else could be more interesting at the moment, as she'd grown bored of the fight between good and bad, she stepped off the roof of the building and appeared a foot from the ground. There was less of a shock that way, she'd learned.

The cat was top priority for her now, that and the interesting men dressed in the colors of the society, badges and all. They must be after numbers...

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 am
User Image

Ria froze as she crossed the path of the patrol from the society. She hissed at them, her markings darkening until they were almost black, only a hint of dark green to them. Taking a larger panther form, she clawed at one of the men, hating them. Then she turned tail and ran.

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas