Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSE] Dawn of Defiance <IC> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image"Does anyone else think that we need to decide on a leader? We don't even know each others' names, let alone what each of us is... capable of. Is it really time to try and judge who would have the coolest head in a combat scenario. We're all acting out of our own self-interest here. I don't think that we really need to elect someone via committee."

Mir Eshke moved towards the door. "For the record, my name is Mir Eshke. I am a user of the Force, but I am no Jedi. That life was stolen from me over a decade ago, and I have no intention of seeking it out now. I am now nothing more than a monster."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image"My name is Lowookar," comes out of the Vox Box in the Wookiee's hand. He flexed his arms and generally tried to establish that he was a strongman, continuing to conceal his Jedi training for the moment. He still didn't trust anyone but the Xylee girl, and he had to trust her, since he'd already revealed his Jedi history to her.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:26 am
He nodded his tone and pace broken initially as he introduced himself, the verbal cadence quickly picking up momentum, "I? Am Talyn Kishyn. I can pilot and make witty one liners. I'm a self taught force user." There was obviously more to that statement, as he did have a light saber hanging from his belt. His hands animated to illustrate his point, "I came from a fringe world, low gravity, run by a Hutt." His hands spreading to hint at an excessively bloated countenance that was the Hutt.

He paused briefly, "Also. I think we need someone directing us in combat to some degree so that specifically we're not all independently fighting, but together and resolute. If we fight independently we're an tiny angry mob. Micro managing would also be likely to get us killed too. Important decisions, run, fight, take cover, negotiate surrender, pose for our inevitable set of action figures." He grinned jokingly, "I'm just saying. We should decide that, if not now, soon." He flopped over onto a bed dropping his heavy sack with a loud thud onto the floor. Taking a moment of actual respite while the others would talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:30 am
Garne tried looking for a box to stand on to look more prominent among the taller species. "Me Garne. Garne good sneak. Garne come from forest moon through flying hut. Garne want to learn about stars and galaxy."

He stepped down from his soapbox. He didn't care who decided to dictate command, so long as he was able to make the journey.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:30 am
He looked at each person as they spoke, continuing fiddling with the Hydrospanner. "N...n...Niknik... told... abilities."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:42 am
"Pfteh... Lorn Kawl mercenary. As a side note I think we shouldn't wear the stormtrooper armour until we get it repainted." Said Lorn as he removed the trooper armour and donned his old vest.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:59 am
Mongooseh
"Pfteh... Lorn Kawl mercenary. As a side note I think we shouldn't wear the stormtrooper armour until we get it repainted." Said Lorn as he removed the trooper armour and donned his old vest.

Talyn noted "I concur."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 pm
"I'm Xylee Shindra," she said absently, still playing with the datapad. "And I don't care who's in charge because I won't guarantee I'll follow orders anyway."  

Dallas Moonrain

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ding!

"Who could that be...? I didn't..." The sound of the lock disengaging and the turbines moving for the door to swing open clearly confused Maya.

But hers, and any other beings' confusion would soon disappear as two humanoids dressed in the white armor of the stormtoopers stood waiting at the opening of the door. But these two did not have blasters at their sides, rather they each had a vibroaxe waiting in their hands, with their blasters still within their holsters.
Accompanying them was a quad of droids flanking the two armored troopers. While many may have heard horror stories of the droids back in the clone wars, these stood to be more human-like in appearance. Its metal had been coated in a black paint, and what would be its eyes were slits of red. They were each equipped with a vibroblade and a shield

"We know there are insurgents here. Jedi. And the woman as well." The armored man on the right spoke. "Give them to us."

All Maya could do was squeal in fear, cowering up into a corner away from them.

[Just saying now, no amount of diplomacy (short of doing what they say) will work. And a crappy MAP
So... initiative!
I'll start combat on Sunday if not everyone has posted. Same deal as last time.]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:25 pm
Initiative +9

Question: what are those colored blocks around us?  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
Keith Valken Lionheart rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:29 pm
Forgot mah roll:  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:23 pm
{Init +2}

{I will be visiting my in-laws who live far enough in the boonies as to have little or no internet access. When it's my turn, give me a little bit to respond, but if I don't, go ahead and rule that Xylee uses her blaster to attack whichever of the opponents looks most threatening, unless she thinks she can take one of them out entirely with her shot.}  

Dallas Moonrain

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:33 pm
[Init +8]

Niknik, as soon as the door started unlocking and opening on it's own, decided to dive under the bed.  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:33 pm
(helps if I roll... +8 init)  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:34 pm
{Initiative +4 = 20

I'm going to be out of town for the next week and a half (family vacation and then business conference). I'll have some access to the internet, but not a whole lot. Mir Eshke is likely to Force some folks, as that's her primary offensive ability, and she'll do her best to utilize Negate Energy as well. But hopefully everything can run a little smoother. Sorry to be non-com for so long. If I could have access to the internet all the time via a super-fancy smart phone, I would.}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff