Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Crater Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:45 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked over at the Raikage. Stepping back one as she approached. She looked over at Shiro, his face seemed. . . somewhat sad and deep in thought. Oh, . . . she said no. . . So, I guess Fuyu won't be training me. And We'll have this unknown snappy man to be our sensei. Sukai's hopes dropped some but she didn't let that stop her. She was going to still get strong even though she had no say in who taught her. From what she heard about the man it seemed like there meeting would be slightly frightening.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher glanced at Reiko, his attention diverted for a moment "I am aware of two. Kein and Zetsu. They are cousins. Kein is a close friend of mine..." Ichiro's outburst caught him off guard and he blinked in surprise before finally cracking a real grin. It was wide and easy "I'm an onin, so...yes." his mind drifted to the first answer So...we are the only two? I don't know of any others... he shook his head and then cleared his throat "I'm perfectly willing to teach you some right now if you want...well, after you finish your business with the kage. And if you're able to stay for a while." he offered, examining the finger pointed in his direction. As the kage made herself known again, Sypher turned his attention to her respectfully, acknowledging her "Two shinobi from Leaf, Kin-sama." he did the barest of introductions, allowing the shinobi to take the lead. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

Reiko turned towards the women who was obviously the Raikage. He seperated himself from the group in order to speak with her alone. She questioned the fact of how they found the location of this place,the answers to which were'nt very hard to explain"Simple. One of the gaurds at your gates heard that people were going to a "Crater" and pointed me in a direction. I am an practicing Oinin you see and it is my job to find people who dont want to be found. It wasn't necessarily hard to find this place either,creating an indentation of this magnitude does not go unnoticed" He pointed towards the outer rim of the formation"All the rock blasted away are a tell-tale give away,not to mention the rim. If it is your wish we shall not tell anyone of this place but before we discuss such things The Hokage sends his regards" With the question of the location finding answered perhaps they could finally get down to the buissness of why he was here

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| -- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Ooshiro wanted to protest but gave up, "Alright lady raikage. Can you at least come with us later to talk to him, I may have pissed him off by getting his attention. Saying they were going to make a statue of him." He said looking away, then smiling, followed by looking away again. When shiro noticed the new people he took a few steps back. Looking at teh Raikage if she wanted him to fly Sukai and maybe Zori back to the village while she had Raikage things to do.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 295/295

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki thought about his cousins words and sighed softly. He supposed he should apologize to sypher seeing as he was getting a bit snippy with him. He walked over to sypher and sukai grabbed sukai and tossed her up over his shoulder. "I'll get her out of the way in case things get sour," He whispered, hiding his lip movements from the other ninja using sukais body. "Also I'm sorry about earlier sypher-san, after this I would like to apologize more thoroughly for my actions," sakaki said bowing his head. He then turned on his heel and walked over to ooshiro and set sukai down next to him. "I believe this is yours," Sakaki said with a chuckle.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:58 am
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher eyed Sakaki as he moved Sky but didn't say anything. It wasn't time to discuss that matter. Maybe he was being foolish but I don't see any reason to worry. If they wanted to cause harm, they wouldn't have come down here. he didn't say anything though. He'd found that genin were often a bit jumpy which could be a good thing Whatever. he turned and leaned back against the earlier boulder, crossing his legs at the ankles as he did. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Two Konoha shinobi I see, Sypher," Kinpaku answered her oinin with the simplest of statements, and then of course, spoke up one of the Konoha ninja. Simple? She knew none here had mentioned where it was they were going, and the guards didn't dare to stop her of all people, when entering and exiting to inquire her location. If she didn't tell them, she wasn't going to be far. The accelerated erosion wasn't anything to think of either.

"The hokage, hm? Well, spit it out, boy. Konoha may have eased some of my worries, but there isn't much else to that," spat the woman. Hardly in the mood for work, she'd stepped out for just a small break in these matters. Her flask tipped back, a swig of the sake consumed. Now, Shiro was again, on the inquisition. Outside of the village, it seemed even then she couldn't escape.

"Now Shiro. You're a shinobi, and he is your instructor. You've got to handle some things on your own, and this is one of them. Takeo is stubborn and moody, but someone's got to work with him," she tried to smile some, while she said such things. "I trust that you, of all people, will be able to." Sakaki was definitely doing something for the better of the situation, trying to bring Sukai back a short distance, at the very least.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro nodded and looked at Sakaki, "Alright Lady Raikage," He said taking sukai's hand and walking over to Zori. He quickly took out a scroll and got to drawing a way for his team to go home in case this was a private matter or something happens. Drawn to either way take Zori, Sukai, and himself back to Kumo. Even if they're is nothing to worry about, as his hand quickly went through his handsigns to summon the drawing. "Zori and Sukai stay close. We will probably be going home soon." He said awaiting the raikage's order before he did anything, not standing down until a jounin gave him the order too.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 295/295

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:0|-| 0
User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai gave a look at Sakaki for picking her up. The shy girl was slightly mad at him for him over reacting to the incident earlier. Once he put her down next to Shiro Sukai immediately stood up looking at her teammate walking with him as he toke her hand. ". . . I think it best for Zori and I to meet our teacher now also. It could be that you caught him at a bad time Shiro." Sukai said softly at him as he started to paint there exit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Standing close enough to hear snippets of there small conversation sakaki walked a bit closer and bowed to sukai. "I am sorry for how I acted earlier it was rude and I was out of line," Sakaki said before he turned to shiro. "So your dai's brother right?" Sakaki asked curiously an eyebrow raised slightly.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

Reiko sighed,this Kage didn't seem to be in a perticularly good mood but that was understandable. If this was indeed her private retreat then she wouldn't be very happy that they found it more so that they brought her work to this place. Maybe showing a little empathy would be a good thing"We humbly request to remain in the Cloud. It seems my companion is going to train under Sypher and I would very much like to meet this Kein Uchiha,if he is indeed as powerful as I have heard that would make him the Senior Member of our clan instead of me" He truthfully had no desire to meet Kein,but rather to battle him,to test the limits of his abilities. He didn't think he could win but it would at least give him a gauge to how far he has come

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| -- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:39 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:0|-| 0
User Image

Sukai glanced at Sakaki and smiled shyly accepting his apology. "Apology excepted Sakaki-kun." She said in her soft timid voice. He genin didn't seem that bad but then again everyone has problems of there own at times. Sukai looked back at the Uchiha boy again, there was something she didn't like about him. She could faintly hear him but her heart dropped when she read his lips asking to stay in Kumo longer. Looks like he'll be around more. . . I hope he doesn't start any trouble. Sukai looked back at Shiro and smiled slightly hopping they could all train together soon. She hoped that her and Shiro's leaving wouldn't effect her training here in the creators. She may want to stay a while longer.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Say what? He wants to meet Kein and they want to stay? Sypher stared at Reiko blankly for a few minutes as he spoke to the kage. Then he sighed, a hand going to rub his neck Fwaaaaah...And Sakaki wonders why I never taught him anything. Every time I have something to do...something else pops up. he thought even though he didn't really mind. He could multitask if he had time to plan. Already he was thinking how this all would work with the need to excavate the ruins Fwaaaaah... he yawned, covering his mouth. Sypher spotted Sakaki speaking with the other genins Ah? If Zori leaves...it will only be Sakai, Kin-sama and myself working out here. he let out a sigh again "Work, work, work." he mumbled, smiling. [☁]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 225 / 225xx Ryo: 0 両 xx AC: 0

There Zori was again, being dragged off to do something. First it was the whole crater thing because she was too afraid to turn down an offer from the Raikage, now leaving that same offer because she was too afraid to say she had to stay. "I... would like to stay and help, if at all possible." Zori said, detached. Actually, she probably wasn't helping all that much, was she? And it was true she should meet her sensei. "Actually..." She looked down in thought. The other two were probably better off without her, struggling to even make a dent. Plus, she couldn't handle being compared to others. But on the other hand, it would be a good thing to practice the water jutsu some more.

Zori turned to the kage, who seemed to be pretty busy.
"P-permission to leave, Raikage? I know you asked me to work here, but I would like to go with my teammates to meet my sensei. It would also lessen the amount of genin you'd have to watch over." Zori had noticed that with the more people arriving at the crater the more stressed the kage had seemed to become.

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:07 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Shiro, thankfully, seemed to have accepted that it was he who would be taught by the most egotistical man in all the land, but that was a good thing. With his acceptance, Sukai even appeared to think it okay to at least meet the man. Now, she had expectations though, which would likely be fulfilled in her meeting. He was pulling his teammates aside, to fly them back, apparently. Zori though... Conflict seemed to rage through her, a moment.

"Well, Zori... This is a long term project, and I had no intention of keeping you up here until we finished," laughed the raikage some, trying to maintain a calm as best she could. It wasn't like she could remain up there, and if she couldn't, she wouldn't ask it of her shinobi either. Drawing a small scroll out, she offered it to the girl. "It's a pass out of the village for short periods of time. Come up here once in a while, when you're not busy, and wear away at some stone. It's what I intended all along."

The Uchiha boy was making a request to stay within the confines of Kumogakure, along with the Senju, and well... She still wasn't too fond of the Leaf. Having taken care of Doku had appeased much of her wrath, but the oni wasn't one to forget that easily.
"You're granted a short period of time to stay in the village, but know you will be watched," explained Kinpaku to Reiko as simply as she could.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas