Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Subaku-Hi Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:51 pm
Subaku hissed at the male from his comment. "why should i go to you?" he huffed appointing straightly. "when you'll come to me?" he huffed at him as he leaned forward drawing his toung against his lower lip tentively with amusement as if to call him a dog coming to his master. His lips twisted in a slight pain. "d--dont move so fast" he gasped his back arching his head pushing to the wall his fingers clawing against his shoulders; but hiretsuna wouldnt care and if he knew it or not but subaku enjoyed those forceful actions he did they quite frankly made his body feel hot with adrenaline; the need to be free but being helpless to his power was in a way addicting like a drug he couldnt manage to quit.
of course subaku didnt see hiretsuna anymore then a wild dog coming around to be 'fed'.
His thighs pulled in against his waist his finger tips digging into the semi clothed shoulder.
"ah~" he gasped pulling himself into hiretsuna kissing just below his lips in taunt. "dont get to full of yourself 'mutt' i allow you to do this for my own amusement" he huffed at him before his head pushed back against the wall as his hips thrusted inside him his eyes feeling small stings of the salty tears; from both a pleassurable pain of heat.
"n-ngh!" he breathed bitting at his lower lip.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:16 pm
"is that all you think of me?" hiretsuna tsked as he continued to move within the man. "if that's the case then i might just stop coming all together...." he taunted, kissing the male a bit more tenderly then before but still with enough assertion that the don wouldn't dare try and take over things.
"and if you came to me.... well... you'd have a chance to see my home.. you've never been after all..." he chuckled, his hands gently draging down the man's bloody chest once more, teasing him again. "i still love that look on your face... its one of the more interesting expressions i've seen you do..."

Knightly gave an annoyed huf a he slipped out of his bedroom, walking up the tairs to the roof. "Kurayami... Hora! Watashi wa mohaya ankoku no jisshi reidesuarimasen... Watashi wa sore made nagai jikan mae ni ataeta...." he murmured to himself as he sat on the roof. "ugh.. you can hear them from here too!" he groaned, shaking his head.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:57 pm
Subaku curled into the other male soft grunts and heavy breaths passing his lips of a dimming odd pain; he pressed his lips in a returnning tender kiss. "cause if i went to you...you'll eat me alive" he whispered lightly as he parted his lips from the others, "but if you want me to come see your home perhaps ill make it an adventure" he cooed watching his hand drag down his chest he pushed a hand against hiretsuna's chest with a gasp. "a--ah!" he breathed in a louder moan and pushed his forehead into his shoulder gasping. "t-ther-e" he studdered out. "hit there" he pleaded gently as he leaned his lips up to n** his ear.
He hated this man as much as he enjoyed him.
Subaku knew better then to allow himself to fall for this demon; he'd truely eat him alive if he ever did.
But maybe just one night he could...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:20 pm
hiretsuna chuckled as he looked at the male. this human... was one of the only people aloud to touch his branding. but it still made him flinch everytime that he touched it. "true... but i'm sure you'd enjoy it all the same..." he chuckled as he continued to move within the man.
"what, right here?" the demon smirked and went back to the spot subaku had moaned on. "i found your sweet spot... didn't i?" he cooed, moving in him again, hiting the same point everytime.
the soulless gave a slight smirk, he knew that one day, these games would have to end. and he hoped, that it'd end with him getting as the man had refered to as eating him alive.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:50 pm
Subaku felt the switch click his hands curling back to claw against his back his breaths releasing in moans; "a--ah! f-faster!" he pleaded his finger tips digging into his skin. "hi--hi-san!" he gasped his body once more crummbling under his touch, the ravenette feeling his smaller figure buckling against his hand and thrusts. Losing himself in that muscled body his head hit back against the wall his eyes watering from the hitting of the sentitive spot senting shudders throughout his body.
it was funny how this demon knew every bit of his body and how it ticked.
"d--dont stop" he pleadded his breath heavy as he leaned in to bite his ear lobe lightly. "hi-san" he panted pleading.
He'd melted to goo in the older male's fingers his body once more becoming his to toy with weakness for his will filled in his soft moans. but both of them knew as soon as this game ended subaku's voice would no longer hold that lusted tone and that melted moan for more. in fact subaku naturally after such things treated hiretsuna like any other person; lower then him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:20 pm
Hiretsuna gave a sadistic smile as he kissed the male forcefully once again. he didn't move faster as the young male wished it, wanting to prolong things as long as he could. "i can't go any faster... little subaku.." he chuckled and continued to move within the don, enjoying the faces the human made each time he hit the sensitive spot.

"disgusting.." knightly grumbed, shaking his head. "subaku...even i didn't think you'd sink low enough to moan his name. looks like i was wrong... again." he sighed, picking a black rose from a vine on the house. "such a shame..... it was good while it lasted." sighed and then looked to the ground, wondering how hard he'd hit the ground if he jumped.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:06 pm
Subaku gasped his jaw dropped with heavy breaths. "h-hire-tsuna!" he lectured once more his fingers shifting to grip against the wall helpless. "ah" he knew that hiretsuna just wanted to torture him. to make the begging continue so helpless to the demon.
"k--keep, Right there~" he breathed in moans. "h-i ---sann~" he pleaded his body tensing helplessly to the thrusts each sending him further into climax. the slower pace sending one of the hitman's hands to his own member stroking as he felt himself buckle into his hand his breath shuddering as his body jerked against his thrust. "Ngh!"
he panted as the warm substance oozed from his tip agaisnt the demon's and his own's chest his cheeks flushed as he lifted his hand to his lips giving the warm substance he his lips parted in pant he leaned in kissing the demon his hands wrapping around the back of his neck his body tense as he continued to thrust inside him. "hah" he breathed. "hire--hiretsuna" he panted.

((lol waiting on shade))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:24 pm
hiretuna smiled as he looked at the don. "shame on you.... i wasn't done yet...." he chuckled and then gave a grunt of his own as his movements sped up and he let himself go inside the man. "but i suppose.... that'll have to do for now." he sighed and looked to subaku with a cold eye.
"so... if our business is finished..." he stated and pulled himself from the hitman. "i'd like to speak to your new toy." he murmured and put his clothes back on. "if it makes you feel better. i won't lay a finger on the b*****d. i just want to speak with him." he murmured peacably, figuring that it'd be best to ask permsission.even if Kurayami was his son.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:39 pm
Subaku looked distasteful at hiretsuna. already had they shifted back into their roles. "fine. but if i find out you laid a finger on him or even thought of it youll have a bullet through your brain faster then you can blink." he stated shortly as he pulled his clothes back on and shifted to the desk sitting himself not bothering with his shirt. he kicked his feet up though he felt disgusting now with his release inside him. "and we both know that im not joking." he stated shortly before taking a file into his hands looking through it passively as if he paid no more interest or attention to the male thought he did however pay mind that he wanted to talk to his pet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:00 pm
"i know. i still remember last time i did you wrong" he chuckled and tapped the eye patch that covered his cursed eye. no. it wasn't the curse that came from subaku. he did that himself. but the scar that ran acros it twice -in a cross like shape- came from subaku. "he will not be harmed. nor will i touch it. as if i'd want to." he grumbled and put his gloves back on before he walked out of the room.
"kurayami. come here. i know you can hear me." he murmured as he walked into one of the seating rooms.

"why not come to me old man? i'm not going into that house while it reaks of you." Knightly huffed as he stayed on the roof. "i'm on the roof. hurry up or i might just fly away." he sneered.

"if i hadn't just promised subaku that i wouldn't touch you. you'd be back at my house strapped to a table with your chest ripped open." hiretsuna stated coldly, his steely gaze on his mistake of a child.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:03 pm
Subaku sat in the room allowing the two male's their space. he didnt bother wasting time keeping an eye on the demon playmate of his of course. yuki was well aware of what they were doing, it was just natural of yuki to know.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:20 pm
"well dad... now that you've found me again.... what're you gonna do? after all... this master doesn't seem to want me harmed..." Knightly chuckled and flew out into open air, his mismatched wings growing aout of his back.

"i'd kill you if i got the chance.... but for now... lets call it a truce.... i won't kill you...and you quit bothering me." the demon stated flatly, holding his hand out for the boy to shake.

Knightly blinked and looked at his father. "two things for you to know. i go by knightly... and you even think of calling me my birth name again i'll rip out the eye you've hidden. make you really need that patch." he growled, shaking his dad's hand.

"glad we're on the same page." hiretsuna chuckled as he looked at the boy. sooner or later, his son was going to end up in the same positon he'd been in when he was ten.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:39 am
subaku shifted a bit in a painful sore manner. "geez.." he mummbled. "it really has been a while" he huffed shortly and leaned back closing his eyes. not being distracted by someone subaku's mind trailed to fuyuki. he wondered where his younger brother had gone. he was always such an annoying kid. He smirked thinking about the idea of the male being hurt and broken in by someone. "heh." he mused lightly to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 am
Hiretsuna gave a slight smirk as he looked at the b*****d child. "now that we have that little matter settled....." he sighed and shook his head. "you dropped your name...." he stated flatly, giving the b*****d a cold look.

"sorry but i didn't see any reason to keep a s**t name that i got from a s**t father." knightly shrugged and drifted back over the edge of the roof, avoiding his dad. "why don't you ...go back to our little play mate..." he sighed, clearly not showing an respect for Subaku any more. "just...just leave me alone." he huffed.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

To-shi to-shi12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:08 am
Subaku shifted impatiently he was bored.
Very.
He wanted something to do and apparently playing with knightly wasn’t gonna happen with his father there. More so because hiretsuna wanted that to happen. Heh. Not as long as knightly was his.
He’d only just broken in the boy to enjoy being ‘played’ with.
Of course. That would mean after this he’d have to completely break in every bit of him and just the thought make his skin crawl with desire.
Those pleading, begging moans leaving his lips only for his ears to hear.
Well. As long as no one was in the house.
Subaku chuckled; he’d have to play with knight one hiretsuna left. The thoughts of the boy along drove subaku’s senses wild. Though he wondered what hiretsuna would think being lower on his sexual need then his own son.
Oh well. Like father like son.
“my little spider…” he cooed as he leaned back his eyes closing with smirk. “ah” he breathed passively as he tapped his toes on the edge of the desk wanting to lavish the young half demon more then hiretsuna would lavish any ‘playmate’ of his.
But the idea of hiretsuna’s urge for him to come to his home instead crossed his mind. He did seemed a bit bothered that he always had to come to subaku but of course they both knew that when subaku went to him it had meant that subaku had fallen so far that he’d become so prepared to be eaten alive.
Though maybe. One day the hitman would visit the male; tease him, and leave before hiretsuna could urge anymore then a visit.  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff