Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
VOID Headquarters [Clearence Access Only] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James shrugged as he spoke to his old friend. "I'm not really sure. It looks like our friend tried his damndest to survive. Scarring like that doesn't normally appear on a heart without major heart attacks."

James walked over to a sink and cleaned his hands before walking back over to Sanshi.

"Whats our next move Sanshi?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:23 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San ran a hand over them again, trying to memorize them as best he could. They looked to clean to be other forms of scars.

"Well lets take a look at the guy you snagged from Rouran, figure out how he died."

San was still beaten up about Akane, and placed his belongings into a bin. He would save them for later and make sure that they got carefully placed either with him, or back to the ANBU.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:35 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked over to the body he had walked in here and again engaged his Power of Resistance before he started the process of autopsy, first going through the man's belonging and other things, then stripping him and doing a lengthy and detailed investigation.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:43 am
User Image
User Image

The two ninja would be stopped dead in their tracks as the naked man lay on the table. all over the man's body, literally looking like it was connecting limbs, going from arm to arm, from center to outside, and a few circular scar designes around chest where the heart was, and underneath the hair line close to the frontal lobe.

"Um...james....what the ******** style="color: slategrey">┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:19 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James looked the scars over in detail, tracing them and marking them on a chart.

"San I need to seal the lab before we continue. I don't want this guy exploding into a chemical bomb. I have protective gear in the corner and you can stay, or you can step out."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:31 pm
User Image
User Image

The ninja would calmly, but quickly, move to put on the hazmat suit. After the event he saw in rouran, he was ready to expect anything. Putting the suit on quickly, as well as his own breath mask for extra protection.

"Im locked down james. Im documenting these events to give to Bast. I am not liking this at all...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:39 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James Walked over and shut the door to the lab and slapped a big red button, causing the room to seal airtight and metal slabs to lock down the doors and wall. James walked over and lifted his scalpel and other tools, and begain the gruesome work of autopsy.

A few hours later much had been revealed.

"San this man looks like he has been surgically put together. The scarring goes all the way to his insides and its way to neat to be inflicted wounds. I'm going to test his bloodwork, but the man is in peak condition. It looks like his heart just shut off and he died, aside from the wounds I healed before he passed."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image
User Image

San reviewed the notes, carefully reading each detail to insure his understanding. This was absurd! This guy couldnt have been put together like that. But eh, everything is possible really.

"James, can you show me the scar details again. blow them up and put them all together"

Something was not adding up. Akane goes crazy, and they see rediculis scars on his heart that shouldnt have been there. Akane, under San's tutalage, had never experienced that kind of traumatic damage. Then the guy reveals a man who wants to play a game, and has scars all over his body? something was out of place.

"How does one's heart jsut switch off?..."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:21 pm
Winterwolf78
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James shrugged. "It shouldn't. That's why I'm running bloodwork. This makes no sense unless he is literally a walking jutsu. give me second on the scars."

James added the last of the scars to his chart, and set the picture down on the opposite table for him and San to look at.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:32 pm
User Image
User Image

San nodded to him when he spoke about the blood work, and began to run his hands over the traced charts. As if the day could get any weirder, the only thing that made sense today was when James called him a "walking jutsu" even if only at a subconcious level. San took a kunai and cut the chart into pieces, and began playing with it like it was a puzzle.

"Once the blood work is done, just send me the info and hit the academy to get some training in. I have a clone their training a few others if you wanna help or join in. You know how my clones get."

The Sannin grabbed the set of papers, and then cleared the protocol to leave the area. He needed to sit down and think...he may have been on to something. Going down the hall and through several other minor checkpoints, he entered the CIA department and went to his office to think.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:49 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded and set the blood work into his automated machine. In a hour or so he would have his answers. With that he headed off to the Academy to train and see the young ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:27 pm
Yo-ko

Bast strolled through the complex like she owned it, and--amazingly enough--nobody stopped her to clarify this point. She stepped into San's office without knocking, but not out of rudeness: she felt that, if she dawdled too long, another terrorist would attack the Village. The possibility wasn't negligible, given recent events.

"Yo," she greeted the Satetsu, casually locking the door behind her. "I believe you have some information for me."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:34 am
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

The Satetsu posture and body motion didnt change much as the Kazekage entered his room. Once hearing the door lock, which he had kept unlocked for her to enter, San started speaking in a tone that was not seen very often. Bast would recognize it as his "perplexed tone." He was standing over his desk, running his hands over the sheets of paper repeatedly. Taking a second, San grabbed the photos for Bast to look at.

"Here is the photo of the captured man from Rouran, and.....and here is the photo of the autopsied Akane. Note the massive scarring, and the pattern on the rouran attacker....and the scars on Akane's heart. I hit that Heart with one single kunai literally moments before....before he passed. Whats even more troubling, in all my years i do not remember Akane suffering a injury so severe as to leave this amount of scarring. Im trying to figure out how there are connected....."

The Sannin face was obviously stern. He knew the answer was here...he just needed to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:04 pm
"It's possible that Akane took a heart scarred in a way similar to whatever scarred the man from Rouran. Also, he could have accidentally harmed himself with his threads at some point." Bast took a long look at the pictures as she spoke. It was odd to see San so perplexed, she thought, so it would be best to consider alternate theories. "Have you considered that the scars might have been caused by the same person? With all due respect, Akane went insane and started attacking us, so we can't take anything for granted."  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:25 pm
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

(oops, my bad)
The satetsu shook his heads, making sure he pointed out some details to the bodies and why it was perplexing him.

"But the rouran dude's scars cover his whole body! Inside and outside, with swirling patterns and lines, lines that go from the outside into the inside...he even has what looks like scars in his blood vessels! How does that even happen!"

The Sannin realized his temper had gotten out, and took a deep breath, held it, then exhaled to relax himself, returning his tone back to its normal, calm one.

"Akane's scars, as by my brief understanding of the body and anatomy and through Jame's near masterful understanding of medicine, are more then years old, way before he started acting crazy. And even before he started acting crazy, he was under my watch almost every hour of every day since he left the acadmy. His physical exam after he left the academy showed no outside scarring on his body, that even on a jiongu would show signs of disruption or damage. The only scarring we have ever found. on any of his old reports, are the scars we just found in this autopsy in which none of our weapons made."

San took a second his hands returning back to the lines and swirls on separate sheets of paper, cut into chunks and pieces like a puzzle. It seemed he was better trying to figure out the mystery then realizing that something was strangely and possibly destructively, amiss.

"Sensei, i believe they are connected because of the presence of their scarring and the nature of what happened. The rouran guy seemingly lost control of himself for the hovering hologram man to deliver his crazy message, and Akane was taken over by this guy named Akio who wanted to destroy Suna. I am very highly entertaining the thought that these scars, or injuries, are caused by the same person. But what are they...and what do they mean....this is what is perplexing me. What weapon could cause this amount of not only precise, but almost...artful scaring. My brother Sarus couldnt even do this and he was a satetsu who specialized in blade work...."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items