Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:11 pm
"Ok I will and thanks for the blade."Merril said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:15 am
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

She smiled at her and picked her up to her white horse's back, "Your welcome, but my, I feel like a year since last time I stayed in Italy." she said to her as she hop on her horse. "Tsuki-kun, we are going to our old home town. HEYA!" she cried and he galloping to the Okinawa to pick up the boat.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:41 pm
"Whoa...can we like slow down?"asked Merril  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice got out of secret passage from underground, she leaves the lid open for Sparrow, so she can be pleased. She starts to worry about Merril, Sven, and Eve will be hurt from Samurai to hurt them, especially that kanabō one. Using her ninja skills to jump and grasp the ledge and let her body fly over to the another. Once she's in the Assassin's Temple, she quick walked to the small bird home, she wrote a letter and patched it to it's leg, she let it go to Sven's hideout to warn them about Samurai lurking around. She look up to the sky and hoping they will be okay.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

As he walked into the creed, taking off the samurai helmet as he kept his assassin symbol on him to show he wasn't with the enemy. He walked into the armor room, taking off his armor until he was in nothing, sitting on the floor in a indian stance behind a table so that no one see anything as he stared at the armor, analyzing it.

Why....
...can't I?

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

By entering her temple and remove her cloak and boots, Alice have to check with her students and see how are they doing, including one ninja who's still wounded from last mission. She begin to wonder if Sparrow was following her, or possible following Hawk. Once she found a right ingredent to help him, she made it into medicine drink that looks like sake. She took it to her student and check to see he's okay, although she see him sleeping as she smiled and place the medicine bottle next to him with tray, she left the note for him. Alice walked out and almost looked at the armor room, she stopped then walk back and saw Hawk sitting, she noticed the samurai armor. Decide not to disturb him, she walked away to map room to think about kanabo samurai as she sat down and look at the window for bird eye view. "Looks like Merril-chan might need me to pick her up." she talked to herself and let her forehead lay on her arm as she sigh, letting her golden half perfect amulet fall her white robe yukata. She smiled a little about her mother's amulet from Legendary Sparda, "... maybe Sanctus-san was right, she and I were priestess... but we're assassins."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

As he got dressed, Hawk coughed softly, buttoning up his shirt while he walked out of the armor room, leaving the Samurai armor there. As he watched his sister go into another room to change, Hawk walked up to Alice, his eyes still closed as he spoke,"Is...Samurai...a problem?"

Why....
...can't I?

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice heard Hawk's question as she got her heads up, still looking at the Nara. She let her ruby eyes bored into the land, "Well... a little, they are military classes for war against other land or country. They only believe in code of honor from their emperor, mostly burning the building and killed all of the people, I think that's how japanese people suffered from war." she told him without looking at him. She's still concerned about Merril and the Sweepers, but she knows Merril is daughter of infamous Black Cat and has ability to wield the guns. Her killing skills were long range, usually her miko from descendant of the Sparda's sacrificed priestess. To her, she's just a daughter of the miko assassin without knowing how to use her priestess power, unless she have to find her biological mother and possible helping Merril.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

"Why not...stop...samurai.", replied Hawk as he held his tomahawk in his right hand tightly, his eyes closed as he knew that they must be stopped,"Free...Japan..."

Why....
...can't I?

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice, still looking at Nara, rose her head a little, after listening to Hawk, she remember during pass 5 months to receive the dens to give freedom to people in Japan. Her ruby eyes gleam, like she's in devil trigger, by the sunlight, "We got the Assassin's Dens, just some of them, but we will try keep searching for them and drive them off. Don't worry about it, I have the allies helping us to keep an look out for any Samurais hideouts." she said to him about the Sweepers still not looking at him, she made a good friends with them and including Rinslet Walker, the thief-to-hire.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

"Keep...Sparrow...safe...", Hawk replied as he placed his tomahawk in his coat, walking away from the mentor of Japan's Creed. He knew he had to leave but he didn't know where. It's been so long but now is his time to complete his true mission.

Why....
...can't I?

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

She quickly turn her head around and find him walking away, Alice thinking about someone name Sparrow, until she remember that woman back in Nagano. "So that lady name is Sparrow-san, hmm... that's why you said sister." she thought about in Nagano and tgen, she wasn't jealous that Sparrow has her brother alive, she's just felt happy and glad that they are alive. She lifted her hand to take a look at half of golden perfect amulet, she let her body fell backward to the bamboo pattern floor as she continue to look at the amulet, "My mother is still alive, she is the miko... I'm kinda scared to meet her, but now I realized, I'm ready to see her in person, once I find her." she quietly said to herself, she will keep Sparrow safe from any harmful fight from Samurai and Templar from this promise-like.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:23 pm
Merril looks around. "Okay...the coast is clear,follow me." said Merril.Merril ran out of the hiding place where Sven,Eve and Merril were at. Sven and Eve ran out after her."Where are we going,Merril?"asks Sven.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice got out of the counsel room and heading to the roof top, her ruby eyes scanned on Nara and activated her Mountain Hawk-Eagle vision and noticed three bright blue on the streets, which she begin to wonder until she noticed something black heading their way. "Oh no." she cried and look down to find hayshack, until she found it as she uses Leap of Faith by the bird cry. Once she landed, she quickly jump to the ledge and climb over, she silently rush towards them. She hides in the ledge of the hill and pull out her fukiya with poison dart, and she blow to Samurai's neck. The samurai pulled out his katana and trying to find any attack and quickly dies, and other samurai trying to find an assassin, but only sees the rapid of arrows and got stabbed and his body fell. Alice got out her hide by standing up and made an eagle cry to wave at Sven, Eve, and Merril. "Just in nick of time guys." she called out with cheerful mood.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:47 pm
"Alice!" Sven and Merril said at the same time. Eve ran up to Alice and hugged her."Oh man this place is crawling with badies tonight isn't it?" asked Merril.
User Image  
Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces