Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Hope of the Heartless ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:42 pm
Kylia kept running, breathing heavier. She stopped dead when she heard the man's voice, it was definatly far off, Kylia stopped to catch her breath, leaning against a nearby wall. She looked around her surrondings, Kylia frowned, not knowing where she was. She froze, hearing heavy footsteps near her, "Crap, that doesn't sound normal, or even human," Kylia thought, she hid in an alley, her heart racing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:53 pm
One of the golems turned down the allyway. Walking closer and closer to Kylia's position. It turned the corner to investigate the allyway and at first it seemed like it didn't notice she was there. It was about to leave when it turned back and let out what could only be construed as a growl before it charged at Kylia meaning to tackle. It was lucky for her that Francis wasn't nearby.  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:16 pm
Kylia screamed, frozen in fear as the golem ran to her, she swallowed and willed herself to run down the alleyway as fast as she could. Kylia stopped at the end of the alleyway, she looked around franticly, hearing the golem come closer to her, she saw a window to an old, empty house, Kylia punched the window as hard as she could, breaking a hole in the thin window, just big enough for her to get through. She scrambled into the empty home, cutting herself on the glass. Kylia tumbled onto the old wood floors and lookede around, trying to find an exit desperately.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:43 pm
((To all of you, I'm incredibly sori. my mom grounded me from the computer and I just caught up. I'm not even supposed to be on. So forgive me if I don't get to get on again soon.)

Henry glared at the girl. He didn't intend to hurt her. Still, he stopped. He tilted his head to one side, examining her. He smirked. "I wasn't going to hurt you, but if you're going to use your power on me, I'll have to use my power on you," Henry threatened. He wasn't exactly sure what she could do, but he knew what he could do if she tried anything.

Aiyden continued past his house, wanting to see Allison. He hoped the situation with the two in the alley was awkward as hell. The thought of that actually brought a real smile to his face.
He was approaching her house and slowed his pace. He pulled his hood over his head and sat on the curb a little ways from the light pole he'd been thrown against earlier. It was already getting dark and the light was glowing dimly from above him, the sun dwindling in the west.

Allison smiled. "Yes, I do value honesty...now. I don't have to read minds. I can try to avoid doing it for you because your my friend," Allison said kindly. Suddenly she tensed. Aiyden was nearby, but that wasn't what it was. Kylia's scream resonated in her head. It echoed over and over. She searched until she found the girl.
Kylia! Tell me every detail of the situation as best you can as quickly as you can. That's the only way I can help!  

Nell-E Kae

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:54 pm
{[On my iPod, I apologize for any typos or what not]}
Kylia froze hearing the girls voice in her head, she shook her head realizing it was Allison. " Thank god it's you. That guy in the coffee shop, he chased me here with these...things. I'm in some type of old neighborhood in an empty house and the thing is right outisde." Kylia thought franticly, wondering how long it would be before the golem found her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:03 am
The Golem didn't need to look very long. The hole in a window with blood was a dead give away even for something as relatively dull as it. The Golem smashed the rest of the window, wood frame and all before starting to climb through. This golem was also alone since it was unable to communicate with the others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks a bunch. So how far away can you read minds? Cause you looked like you were focused on something else a few..." His question would likely have to go unanswered since Allison had that concentrated look on her face again but there was also a hint of worry in there too. "Is something wrong?" He asked addressing the concern on her face.  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 pm
Allison smiled at Matthew. "Just a second, okay? I'm sorry," she apologized before imagining the only place Kylia could be talking about. She pictured the old Jefferson house, abandoned and rotting. The she added a scared Kylia to that picture, and a golem made of, was it concrete? She could feel it's dull mental waves coming from inside the same building as Kylia, but he was alone. She loosened a large chunk of the ceiling above the creature with her mind and let it fall freely. Kylia, run.
She could also sense the waves of it's master, somewhere on the street. She tried to imagine what he might look like, probably getting the image completely off, but trying anyway. The she pictured him being knocked down. Leave my friend alone! She hissed mentally, knowing he'd hear that even if her telekinesis didn't work over long distances.

Aiyden saw another boy sitting there with Allison. Who is he? What is he doing there? What the hell is he wearing? He knew Allison could probably hear his thoughts, but even from a distance, he could tell she was focused on something else at the moment. So he sat and waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 pm
Elizabeth's eyes grew wide, then she glared at him, slowly putting her arms back down at her sides. "I'm not afraid of you..." I whispered. "Not only was I almost killed today, but was also dragged into an alley by a rapist. So..." I took several steps forward, my arms crossed over my chest as my silky dress and dark hair billowed and swirled around me in a light wind, "go ahead and hit me with your best shot. I've had enough of you heartlesses. Apparently, I'm the only good one alive... so go ahead tough guy. Pick on somebody smaller than you... just be expecting a shocking retaliation, ok?" I smiled sarcastically at the golden eyes before me, awaiting his response or attack.  

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:33 pm
Henry smirked. "Ah. You're not worth the effort," he muttered, making a dismissive gesture toward the girl. "Whats your name anyway?"

Aiyden glared at the two of them from across the street. Shockingly, he wasn't the slightest bit bored. God, kid, go away already!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:38 pm
Kylia heard the thought just in time and jumped out of the way,watching the chunk of the ceiling fall down in front of her. She turned and saw a chunk of wood missing from a wall, showing the street outside, Kylia crawled through the opening, now on the other side of the house. She looke down the street and could barely see several figures looking around, she turned on her heel and ran in the oppisite direction as fast as she could.  

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image
Elizabeth scowled at his response. "What does it matter what my name is?" she snapped at him, "I'm not worth the effort, right?" She brushed her long, dark hair out of her face, turning to begin walking away from the rude boy and his cruel words.

((btw, thank you for the birthday present! I really appreciate it!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:14 pm
((absolutely whee ))

Henry took the opportunity to change into something else. He closed his eyes and thought for a minute. Then it came to him. He slowly shifted into a chocolate labrador pup. The only thing that didn't change were his eyes. They were the only thing that couldn't change. Once he was satisfied, he trotted after the girl, whimpering to get her attention.

Allison wasn't sure if Kylia was completely safe, but she was safe at the moment.
"I'm sorry, Matthew. My friend was in trouble. What did you say?" she asked apologetically, as if answering his question would make up for her lack of attention.  

Nell-E Kae

Wolf_Grrl97

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
Elizabeth was finally far enough away from the boy to lean back against a wall and sigh sadly. Why were guys such jerks? Why were heartlesses so... heartless? Smoothing out her dress, she suddenly saw a little puppy coming towards her, whining. "Awww..." she sat down on the dirty ground and scratched his ears and kissed his forehead. "Hey there! Where did you come from little guy?" Her hands were soft on his velvety fur. He didn't have a collar, so he must have been a mutt... how was his fur so clean? She pushed love towards the puppy, and patted his head. "Poor puppy..." she smiled down on him and kissed the very tip of his nose. Then she saw his eyes and her smile faded. They looked like... nothing. It was nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:47 pm
Wolf_Grrl97
((sorry, little confused, does she see him change?))

((No, I thought she'd turned and started to walk away. That's why I put that there.))  

Nell-E Kae

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

Francis couldn't be sure but he thought he felt something brush against him in the beathless alleyway. Shortly after that he heard a warning to keep away from the voice's friend. He laughed mentally and out loud. "Or what?" He challenged speaking out loud with the thought echoing in his head. The golem was unfortunate to have it's head directly under the chunk of roof as it fell and knocked the head off causing the golem to collaps into a pile of cement rubble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthe thought he could see a man in the distance but disregarded it. He turned back to Allison to ask his question again. "I was asking what the range of your telepathy was. But now I'm a bit more interested in what seems to be going on in your mind. Whatever has your attention it must be fascinating or at the very least, important. You don't have to share if you don't want too of course."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff