Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Ƞдҭυʀҽ’ʂ םдυɠɧҭҽʀʂ >>--» CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

When the two of them got back to the house, Samantha pulled Regina into a tight hug, giving her a small laugh and a smile. "You did good out there, Reggie... I'm gonna go crash now, though..." She took a deep breath, giving a small cringe before giving another small laugh. "Let's reconvene tomorrow... okay?" With that, she let go of her good friend, and started to make her way to the bath.

((Trying to move things on to tomorrow to catch up. >.< ))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:44 pm
Regina

User Image

Regina quickly retreated to her own room and dashed under the covers of her bed, ignoring anyone else in the room until she had encased the entire bed in ice and curled up under the covers, afraid of allowing someone too close in case she hurt them too.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image
¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--»DAYTONA«--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸

Daytona smiled. "Alright, I give. Not too fast. Come," she said to Cider.

Daytona extended the other helmet to Cider and smirked evilly, as her nature. She greeted Zoe good morning as she watched the Guardian of Air float onto the side of the couch rather not-so-gracefully. It was more like a plop down than anything.

"Zoe, you sleep like the dead. You missed one hell of a day yesterday. No more late nights for you, ok?" Daytona laughed, then grabbed her stomach in pain. "And no more tea for me today," she hinted at Cider.

"Come on, I've gotta get to the pharmacy, and you've got some rock- and tree-barricades to rebuild, Cider. If we leave now we'll get there in a few hours. Potty now, 'cause we're not stopping. The next chance to pee will be at the gas station in town...In fact..." Daytona set her helmet on the coffee table and jogged into the bathroom.

User Image

OOC: LOL I thought I had read that everyone was done fighting and had retreated back into the house. My fault. Sorry!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

Nnnnngh... time...? Samantha had been exhausted after the previous day, to the point she had never even made it to her bedroom. She probably would have slept most of the day, too, if she hadn't heard an oddly distinctive sound... something like water rushing really fast, then a door closing. "Ugh... hello..." Sam's voice wasn't very loud, as she started to sit up and figure out where she was. She was, first and foremost, naked. In the bathtub it seemed, with the curtain drawn. Whoever had just come in to use the toilet had woken her up, though she didn't know who, simply laying half draped over the edge of the tub... before realizing a shooting pain run through her from the frostbite on her chest. "Ack!" She cringed, falling back with a series of loud thumps from the bathroom; she had drained the tub before passing out, at least.

With a sleepy expression, Samantha opened the door to peek out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel with her hair in a serious mess. "Hullo...?"

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:50 pm
Regina

User Image

Regina woke up slowly and saw that parts of her ice barrier had melted, so she simply added more to it, patching the holes and pulling the covers back over her head. She didn't want anyone to bother her unless they really wanted to, and this made her feel safer, more isolated.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

Daytona washed her hands and started out of the bathroom and nearly tripped when she heard someone say hello. She turned around to see a half-naked Samantha and fought back a blush.

"Damn, Sam! Fell asleep in the tub huh? How you feeling? You look like crap, chica." Daytona slunk her weight to one side and rested a hand on her hip.

A cool chill crawled up her other leg and Daytona said, "Seems like Reg left her air on too high again. Brr. Anyway, get some clothes on will ya? Unless you forget where your room is?" Tona pointed to the room down the hall.

User Image

OOC: Check the first page under Safe House to see room arrangements.
There is one empty room, just OOC me and say you want your own room.
One room WILL have two people considering there's only 5 rooms.
And remember, there's only 1 queen bed in each room. twisted
If you like the arrangement, then I'll just leave it. Let me know, kay?
{{EDITED}}

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Austria_1880

6,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

Looking over to Celeste as she sat in one of the chairs, Zoe smiled widely before saying to her "Like the dead, as usual! It was very peaceful, though I have this odd feeling that I missed something really important. Or exciting. Possibly both." She then gave a slight shrug at this. She would figure out what ever it was at a later time.

Hearing Daytona for the first time that day, Zoe took another bite of her apple. Swollowing before talking, Zoe gave a sheepish grin towards the other girl. "Always have!" Rasing an eyebrow at what she said next, Zoe asked her before she ran off "What we taking? 'Cause I wanna go with you." She didn't know if Daytona had been refering to only herself and Celeste, or if she ment them and Zoe, so she thought that she would ask before being rude and just following them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

Daytona, after returning to the living room, spoke to Celeste.
"Going into town. Want to come? If you do, I've got to go hook up the sidecar. I've got to refill my 'scripts and need to talk to my broker. This house doesn't pay for itself you know. Besides all of the other things I'm investing in... Anyway...You in Zoe?"

Daytona didn't wait for an answer. "I'll be outside! If you're all coming, I'm leaving soon!"

Daytona went out to the back of the house where Cider's makeshift slate garage housed her motorcycle and sidecar.

The road leading to the main highway was small and narrow, but just wide enough for the bike to travel down with the sidecar attached. Daytona smiled as she straddled the bike and threw it in neutral to get it out. She decided to attach the car anyway, just in case they decided to pick up some groceries or something.

She moved the motorcycle to the front of the house and started the engine. The purr of the engine sent a wave of adrenaline through her veins and the gentle rumble echoed through her legs as she sat astride her precious bike. Unfortunately, wth the sidecar attached, Daytona knew she couldn't go as fast as she would like to down the roads, but she supposed Cider would be okay with that.

She strapped on her helmet and waited, revving the engine a few times.

User Image

OOC:

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

Samantha just kind of stared blankly as Daytona mentioned looking like crap, and something about the bath tub, but her focus was entirely elsewhere... and no where at the same time. The fire guardian let silence hang for a moment, just looking at Daytona, before her face split in a wide yawn, barley having time to cover her mouth with a hand as she half-heartedly nodded; her skin looked certainly worse for wear on her arms and chest; it wasn't something that was a fast heal normally, but it wouldn't get to her. "Mmmm'kay... clothes... breakfast?" Sam didn't bother to head back to her room, simply following Daytona to the living room, then to the kitchen as she began to scrounge through the fridge, still mostly naked.

((OoC: I'm not picky about room, and would probably prefer if Sam shared a room with someone; as close as she is to Regina, it probably wouldn't be wise for them to bunk together, for health reasons. ^^" ))
((Anyone wanna take in a puff-brain? XD ))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:47 pm
Regina

User Image

Regina sighed and worked up the nerve to reach out to Sam in her mind, knowing that she didn't feel comfortable without the barrier between her and the girls. Sammy? Do you mind coming here if you are decent? Just come in, and make sure you are bundled up, okay? It might be cold to you especially. Regina bit her lower lip and then curled in a ball. I just.. want to talk to you.. I won't hurt you agaiin, I promise.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:02 am
Celeste

User Image

Celeste sat on the couch, smiling when Tona invited her to come along, the actually really enjoyed riding with her, though.... that little cart always made her nervious it was going to fall off,
"Yeah sure I'll come!" she smiled, pausing embaressed that she seemed to eager, "Umm... j-just let me get my jacket." she mumbled runnning up the stairs, she grabbed a soft white jacket putting it on and a also white helmet she normally wore on her scooter. She looked at herself in the mirror frowning, she looked a little odd... it would have to do though, she ran back down and smiled at Zoe,
"Come on, lets go," she smiled picking up her wallet and stuffing it into her pocket. She was going to buy some new fabrics to make a new dress~ She walked out side and smiled at Tona,
"Ok, I'm ready to go." she said smiling looking a lot more cheerful now then before, she had almost compleatly forgotten about the dreams, she held her design book to her chest so she would know what she would need for the patterns.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:21 am
User Image

Daytona smiled as she saw Celeste come out and searched in the sidecar for a helmet and tossed it to her.

"Maybe we'll stop somewhere for coffee and I'll buy you a tea since I spilled yours," Daytona said with a wink. Tona caught a glimpse of Celeste's notebook and nodded. "Craft store too huh? Alright."

"Man, I wish these girls would hurry up!" Daytona revved the engine again, louder. The vibrations sent shockwaves through her body. She loved her bike. Nothins else was as thrilling as speeding through the woods at 100mph and 10-second hang times in the air over a creek. Good times, good times.

User Image

OOC:

Jaques Faizon

Devout Guildsman

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:59 am
User Image
>>--»Samantha«--<<
ADD Guardian of Fire

"Hmm...?" Sam stood up from her scrounging, hearing Regina's voice... or not hearing it, as the fire guardian never really understood how some of the girls could talk without talking. "Reggie?" With a few moments taken to look around the living room and kitchen area, and not seeing the water guardian, Sam figured she meant to go to her room, so she abandoned her temporary goal of food to make her way back to her own room first.

Stepping in to Regina's room, after knocking softly first, Samantha had picked up what was likely the fluffiest, most obnoxious bath robe in existence to wear, flamingly pink with stars, moons, and kittens all over it, and easily doubling her body in mass. "Reggie...?" She asked hesitantly at first, before noticing the ice-turtle shell on the bed. "Reggie, did you need something...?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 am
Regina

User Image

Regina chanced making a portion of the barrier thinner and glass like, giving Sam a sad look. "Are.... are you feeling okay...? I know I can leave you with some bad frostbite... I'm sorry... For hurting you..... Again.." Regina lowered her eyes to the covers and pulled her knees to her chest.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash