Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ririka's August Customs - Winners 1st post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 pm
I'M GOING FOR A MINI!
[xKOVAKtheWOLFx] :: [unedittedl] :: [solo]

Edit Category: Uneditted
Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: medium maned with spiky tail fins and upper arm fins
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? only if you want to

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: see ref
Face: see ref
Mane: main gray on ref
Tail: see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: dark gray on ref
Reference Image(s): http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/181/7/5/kovak_idea_by_firestar37406-d3kiogq.png http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/220/3/d/friends_forever_in_gaia_xd_by_firestar37406-d45x713.png http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/196/9/9/kovak_reference_by_firestar37406-d3tqbjs.png http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/217/0/3/art_trade___kovak_by_sanpasazzaro-d45lijl.jpg http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/223/7/a/kovak_wo_backgrnd_by_firestar37406-d469lq1.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): NA
Wings: NA
Fins: spiky tail fins and upper arm fins. can it be the color of the light gray in the ref's underfur?
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: NA

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: NA
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kovak
Owner: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Breed: Scarfire
Temper: cold-hearted
Mate:
Tag Background: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Graphics/PremadeTags/037CrimsonBamboo.jpg
Tag frame color: just the way it is
Tag feather color(s): just the way it is  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:54 pm
I'M GOING FOR A MINI!
[Darkmoon Dancer] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Usdia Sub-Breed - Minicorn
Body Build: Regular, with long tail
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: My head
WIP Needed? Would be loved <3

Body: Dark Grey (not black though), with a white belly and underchin/front neck. Some sort of pink markings, whether zebra or cat-spots, it's upto you! smile
Face: See above. Eyes should be a deep pink
Mane: CC (should match the tuft on tail)
Tail: CC (tuft should match mane)
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): n/a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Just the one, obviously, nothing special
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Mane can be in whatever style you like, somewhat up, or all down, doesn't matter, but it should be about medium-ish-long? length. And I'd love if the tail tuft could be a little longer too.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: A lovely black bow tied from under her belly (directly in front of her hind legs), with the loops on top of her rump just above the tail.
If you'd like to CC any other items, that's cool too, but not absolutely necessary either <3
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dahlia
Owner: Darkmoon Dancer
Breed: Kitten
Temper: Sweet
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: This picture, taken by me <3
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:12 pm
I'M GOING FOR A RARE!
[Faithofthefallen] :: [Moderate/Heavy?] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate/heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin(half?)
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Dragon Age--> Lady of the Forest
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Sort of a dark olive green with woody vines wrapping up her legs, over her back and around her neck (see refs) Faint markings on ler that look like the shadows of trees. No kirin scales.
Face: The white part of the eyes are all black, the iris is olive green, no pupil.
Mane: Dark brownish greenish Black (see ref) long(to her ankles) and sleek and strait. face framing portions can be added. It can be kind of wild around her. Whatever looks best.
Tail: Same color as Mane, but longer (not a Kirin tail)
Hooves/Fetlocks: cloven, black of dark brown I would like her hooves to be completely covered by a web of woody vines if possible(the most dense around her legs and at the bottom shaped around her hooves to look like claws if possible., like her hands in the ref. Not actually growing off her, just wrapped in them. tiny Glowy orange lights in the vines wrapped around her legs and hooves(see hands ref).
Reference Image(s):Ref, Ref2 Back Ref, Hands ref, Eyes ref, ,Vines up the leg, Hair color/eye ref,Lights ref,Eyes ref 2,Vines ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): nonbranched Kirin horn (style 2 I believe) matching her hooves or whatever looks best.

Custom Items: A big pendant around her neck green and bronze and/or brown, whatever looks best. Tendrils of woody vines wrapped and branching all over her body(not actually growing on her, just an accesory)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Idea 1 Idea 2
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will decide later
Owner: Faithofthefallen
Breed: Kirin
Temper: Undecided
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC (something foresty?)
Tag frame color:[ CC

Edited at 7:03pm EST to add a header, sorry was in a hurry to post yesterday during my small window of internet ^~^;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:29 pm
I'M GOING FOR A COMMON/UNCOMMON!
[Akira-Kisho] :: [Minor] :: [Solo]
Edit Category: Minor? Please correct me if wrong.
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft, no roman nose with the leg feathering.
Concept Origin: Original concept
WIP Needed? Yes please?

Body: Black with an allusion to a thick, shiny coat. If you could edit on CCed areas to show he has a longer coat perhaps around the shoulders/front, knees. Variations of blue swirls, some henna markings, and stripes on the hocks down. His name means Spirit in Hebrew, so think spiritual designs. Essentially, think of how “free” a spirit is and how flowing they are. Give the allusion that the colors on his body are glowing.
Face: CC color of eyes, preferably something that goes with his color scheme. Under his left eye, could you put this נפש It says Nephesh/Spirit, and have it glowing please?
Mane: Shaggy, swoopy design, maybe a bit on the choppy side with length down to shoulders. Covering his right eye would be ideal. Color of hair would be blue with white and yellow highlights.
Tail: Blue with the white and yellow highlights, long length.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves can be just black. Stocking on just the back right leg. Color will be blue fading into the black.
Reference Image(s): Swirl references- [x] [x] [x] And for tattoos, [x] Hair ideas [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: 3 hoops on ears and beaded bracelets on legs.
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nephesh
Owner: Akira-Kisho
Breed: Regular
Temper: Composed
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: Here
Tag feather color(s): Blue and yellow  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:43 pm
[TrigunKittie] :: [Unedited] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular with standard leg raised pose
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Black Beauty from Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
WIP Needed? sure if you like, but I trust you :3

Body: Black
Face: Black with white star on forehead, eyes are CC
Mane: Black, curly template
Tail: Black, curly template
Hooves/Fetlocks: Right front leg: white sock going up just under halfway to knee, white/cream colored hoof. (similar to ref. pics) All other legs: black with dark gray/black hooves
Reference Image(s): Breyer Model #1
Breyer Model #2
Breyer Model #3
Star
Backside & Sock marking
Foal Image
I have a few more pics if they are needed but these were the best.

No accessories or edits

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Black Beauty
Owner: TrigunKittie
Breed: Black Beauty Cosplay (or just cosplay?)
Temper: Steadfast
Mate:
Tag Background: this one or 018 if custom tag is unavailable.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial Cosplay  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:15 pm
I'M GOING FOR A RARE!
Yousei Akki :: Heavy Edit :: [Solo]

Lennox

Edit Category - Edited
Soquili Species: - Crossbreed. Unicorn/Flutter
Concept Origin: Choose one - • Original Character

WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: Basic black. Swirling tribal marks on the lower legs of rainbow coloration.
Face: Eyes are a pastel opal color, or a very light pink if that is not possible. Face is a basic black color. Inner ear is a shade of gray. No facial markings.
Mane: Edited- Rainbow streaked, long and flowing. You have 100% creative power to draw it ANY way you want ^_^ I just want something different from the premades.
Tail: Unicorn tail- Black for the main length, rainbow streaked for the tuft on the end. Swirling rainbow design towards the end of the black portion.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock
Reference Image(s): Wing Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): - Unicorn horn, Rainbow!
Wings: - Wing Reference
. Rainbow hued. Sort of shimmery like what you would see on a soap bubble.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: She is a Crossbreed, I would like her to have the Unicorn's tail and horn, and the Flutters wings.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Hair clip, Necklace, and Bracelet.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Jewelry Ref, the three pieces should be based off that. Doesn't have to be exact, the jewel should resemble her eyes.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lennox
Owner: Yousei Akki
Breed: OC
Temper: Subdued
Mate: None.
Tag Background: 011
Tag frame color: Rainbow or Black
Tag feather color(s): Black with rainbow tips

>3> You know who this is!  

Yousei Akki

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:31 pm
TIE A CAPE TO MY PONY! MY RARE IS GOING SUPER!
[LadyKirin] :: [moderate to heavy] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: mod to heavy
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Body Build: warhorse w/ feathering but no roman nose
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: scottish highlands and clan loyalty from my family heritage, thus she is an angeni but also a warrior and defender. Her color pattern is natural in style, just in shades of blue (the color that symbolizes fidelity/loyalty) instead of chestnut or bay
WIP Needed? that would be very nice if possible

Body: deep sapphire blue coat with light/pale blue stockings, light/pale blue knotwork cross marking on mid neck (see ref)
Face: light/pale blue blaze, silver eyes
Mane: edited curly - light/pale blue
Tail: slightly edited long single braid template, color to match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy fetlocks and silver hooves
Reference Image(s): REF

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): unicorn silver spiral, slightly curved and a bit thicker than norm since she's a warhorse build angeni
Wings: Angeni style 2 wings with falcon type coloring (see ref) but in shades of blue/grey instead of brown/grey, head and leg wings to match
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items:
• blue tartan sash wrapped around shoulders/withers (see ref) and fastened with Luckenbooth brooch in silver w/ sapphire stone (see ref)
• wide silver knotwork bracelets on both lower front legs
• edited curly mane to be longer and fuller than template with two long slender braids w/ thin blue ribbon woven through them on each side of head coming from behind head wings (kinda like how LotR elves had little braids in their otherwise long hair)
• thin blue ribbon wound through braided tail with blue tartan ribbon band instead of the regular band on the tail braid
• Sgian-Dubh (Skean-Du) scottish dagger strapped to lower rear leg (see ref)

Reference Image(s) for Items: same as ref above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Brighde
Owner: LadyKirin
Breed: Highlander
Temper: Loyal
Mate:
Tag Background: Image of Highland Castle - feel free to crop/flip/color filter/etc.
Tag frame color: CC to match soq
Tag feather color(s): CC to match soq

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Loyalty
Justification for Domain Choice: The Scottish highland clans were a fiercely loyal people. Loyal to their clan, their chief and their loved ones...courageous in battle and deeply proud. When I thought about an appropriate domain for a scottish warhorse
angeni, loyalty was one of the first attributes that came to mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm
[Leez0rz] :: [Minor] :: [Solo]
Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Cursed Catwalker Skinwalker
Body Build: N/A
Starting Stage: N/A
Concept Origin: N/A
WIP Needed? N/A

Body: N/A
Face: If possible, can her expression show a pleased smirk on both her cursed and cat form? Could the canine shown on the cursed form be reduced to just barely peeking out of her mouth (about the size of the canine skinwalker canines)?
Mane: N/A
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Clouded Leopard Catwalker - Face, Full, Color/Markings.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Tied Bow Collar around her neck under the pelt. The bow should not be dramatic, but a neatly tied bow, not centered on her neck, but a little off to the side.
It can use fabric similar to the fabric wrapped around her grandmother's midsection, or the fabric used as a hair acccesory.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Concordia Discors
Owner: Leez0rz
Breed: Cursed Skinwalker
Temper: Naughty
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 027
Tag feather color(s): See Original Cert - Link

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:04 pm
I'M GOING FOR A RARE!
Nymphalidae :: Heavy :: Solo

User Image.:Crossbreed Soquili - Kalona x Kirin:.
Colorist Wanted: Ririka
Name of Horse: Yngvar
Owner: Nymphalidae
Temper: Oppressive
Breed:
- On the Cert: Demon
- Bottom of Cert: Kalona-kirin
Description:
- Expression: I'd like the mouth to be edited to have slightly elongated white fangs, like his son, but not smiling. I'd like him to have an angry/fierce expression, but not snarling.
- Horn(s): No Kalona horns; just the alternate Kirin horn, please. I'd like a minor edit on the main, centre horn -- I'd like the addition of another "spike" on the horn on the front, in the shape similar to a sickle, kind of like this. I'd like the horns to be black with mild green highlights, exactly like Hallow`s Bane's horns.
- Wings: Wing Style 5. I'd like the membrane of the wings to be a light green. The feathers on the wings are CC; maybe black with some sort of pattering? Something that matches with the rest of his colour scheme. The rest of the "arm" parts of his wings are the same shade of green as his body. The spikes/claws can be black. I'd also like some fake scale-like patterns to be on the joint of the wing attached to the shoulder, just to blend the kirin scales with the wings better. I'd also like some sort of pattern on the membrane of the wings -- possibly an uneven tortoise shell pattern (uneven as in not perfect hexagonal shapes, more like this), in a very slightly darker green than the base wing colour?
- Hair: Long, black, fully edited hair. I'd like it to be sleek, and slightly hanging in his face, but not enough to hide his eye(s) or most of his face. It's okay if the eye is partially covered, but I'd like the details to still be visible. His hair should reach down to around his ankles, but not quite touching the ground.
- Tail: I'd like an edited tail, a mix of the kirin tail and a kalona tail -- long, green (same colour as the main body colour) and snake-like, but with black mane all along the underside of his tail, gaining in length as it reaches the tip of the tail. See reference image. His tail can be curved around to be in front of his legs.
- Eyes: I'd like the "whites" of the eyes to be black. His eyes should be a very bright green, same colour as his hooves/stripes.
- Hooves: Kalona cloven hooves, bright green. Same shade as his eyes/stripes. Around his front two hooves, I'd like there to be swirling flames, similar to this, but a bright blue.
- Body: Draft lines, with the extra leg feathering, but no roman nose. I'd like the Alt Kirin scales. The base of his body should be green, and all the scales should be a slightly lighter, mossy green. He should have one long, bright green stripe starting from the centre of the tip of his nose that goes all the way down his neck, back, and to just the top of the base of his tail. He should have bright green stripes all along the sides of his body, neck, and head, similar to snake patterns. Unlike the reference pic, I'd like the stripes to extend past the scales on his body, but not reach the very bottom of his belly. On his face, I would specifically like one stripe that goes down over his eye (and is the same width of his eye), and extends down to below his chin, like this.
Reference Image(s):
- Main Reference | Without Wing (Wings out of date, no longer transparent.)
- Stripe Pattern 01 | Stripe Pattern 02
- Specific Eye Stripe
- Kirin Horn Edit
- Hallows Bane - His son.
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult.
Default Accessory Color(s)?: N/A.
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/Clothing Edits: All described above.

Note: I received permission from YamiBakuraChan to both reference her pet, Hallow's Bane, as well as custom Hallow's Bane's father. I also received permission from Sabin Duvert to reference her pet, Xibalba. :3

2,000,000g (Kalona Base Price)
+ 650,000g (Crossbreed Kirin Base Price)
+ 500,000g (Heavy Edits)
-------------------------------------------------
Total: 3,150,000g  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 pm
I'M GOING FOR A RARE!
[littletomol] :: [Heavy] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mer
Concept Origin: Limited (Wildlife – Lion fish)
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would happy to get if you feel like it

Body: Lion Fish; see reference images; no preference of one over the other
Face: Can the color be worked into her eyes like the lion fish does? (See reference images)
Mane: Lion Fish
Tail: Lion Fish
Hooves/Fetlocks: Lion Fish
Reference Image(s): lion fish 1, lion fish 2, lion fish 3, and lion fish 4
Eyes: eye 1, eye 2, eye 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~ 
Fins: Spiked (like the lion fish) with aged/frayed fins, kinda holey in between, like she has gotten herself into a scrap or two (I don't want her to look perfect).
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Mane: Ultra long and a bit wavy mane, so it seems to swim around her. Not so much that it distracts from the whole look. Add a few spikes in her mane, if it looks ok, or maybe instead of spikes some "chopsticks" in the same coloring as her spikes.
Fetlocks: a bit longer and if possible a bit waved to match her mane
Facial expression: a little bit of a mischievous look (note: rather not have the whiskers of the lion fish on her, I think it would distract from her, but feel free to play)

Trading Post Items: 
Custom Items: Jewelry: As much as you think would be appropriate.
Reference Image(s) for Items: For jewelry: Labradorite, Hematite, X, X, X, X

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~ 
Name of horse: Íde (Irish for thrist; for knowledge, water...not sure with her yet?)
Owner: littletomol
Breed: Lion Fish
Temper: Adventurous (or so she thinks)
Mate: Unknown
Tag Background: Colorist Choice; reef maybe X, X, X
Tag frame color: Colorist Choice on how to work with labradorite and hematite
Tag feather color(s): Colorist Choice on how to work with labradorite and hematite  

littletomol

Familiar Gawker

Strait Jacket Girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:31 pm
[Strait Jacket Girl] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind/Uni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Optional

Body: See Reference, He has an infinity sign on his chest but I'd like it to appear more like a natural marking, others are CC
Face: Reference
Mane: Blue mane with pink braids in it. I'd like a flowing mane that comes down to his knees on both sides, like it drapes over his shoulder. I'd like one of the pink braids to loop in front on his ear (Like the plush)
Tail: Blue tail with pink braids in it. Long and flowing like the mane falling just about the ground
Hooves/Fetlocks: Uni Hooves with Draft Fetlocks CC on hooves color.
Reference Image(s): OC Pet // Plush

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Black uni horn that glows
Wings: Wind Original
Other Notes: His

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I'd like for him to have a Celtic Butterfly hair clip in his mane, and a few smaller ones on his tail. Placement is CC Example If you google Celtic Butterfly it gives you lots to look at. <3.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anous
Owner: Strait Jacket Girl
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Outgoing
Tag Background:CC
Tag frame color:CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 pm
I'M GOING FOR A MINI!
[Gl!tch~] :: [Unedited] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: ...Usdia?
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay. Portal 2-Wheatley
WIP Needed?: Only if you want to~

Body: White, with markings from ref.
Face: White, with markings from ref. Eyes are blue that become brighter towards the "pupils", which are white. Eyebrows dark gray like the line-markings, inner ear dark gray like hooves; see ref.
Mane: Punk-style, black in color
Tail: Short-style, black in color
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves
Reference Image(s): Quest-line ref, with ref of who he's cosplaying in the top left corner. You can CC some marks if you think they'll look more robot-y that way.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Wheatley
Owner: Gl!tch~
Breed: Intelligence Dampening Sphere
Temper: Moronic
Tag Background: CC

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:46 pm
[`Swirly] :: [Heavy] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin:
This soquili is a memorial for my chemo-dog, Kai, the one point I want to make though is that I don't want the soquili to look like a dog. It's essentially her spirit. I have a roughly done reference for hair - but the rest is sort of a CC.
WIP Needed? : If it’s not a bother?

Body: red-gold
Face: Reference~
Mane: Flaxen – In a half up-do. The reference has the up-do how I want but the length should be between the knees and hoof – layered down in loose curls – thiiick hair. Her pelt was soso thick .. I loved it ;o; X
In the hair:: little sparkly bits/a few hair pins maybe like this – Pins The shiny things should be reds/orange/white - complimenting colors
Possibly strings of pearls?
Tail: Flaxen – matching the mane – very thick/long/decorated like the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Flaxen
Reference Image(s): X As you can see she’s red-gold all over with high/low lights thrown in subtley – I’d like a very subtle pearlescent sheen to her too

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: New Angeni Wings
Other Notes: Transparant-ish? Sparkling – with some pearl ropes beaded about on her wings. Color – shiny flaxen-y white – possibly glittery? I want her to be glitzy/glamoury without being glitter-puke and over-done. *headdesk* which I have a tendancy towards..

Trading Post Items: None~
Custom Items: Necklaces:: - Plenty of slim Silver chains with one holding a silver pendant of the cancer ribbon - whatever size you choose is fine for the pendant (small - medium - large)
Bracelets:: Matching
Other:: If she could be transparant-ish starting from the legs down I'd be really happy - kinda misty, hooves fading away.. to mist. I'd LU for forevers. and if she can't be transparant then mist/clouds around her hooves

Possibility of a very small not wind-blown scarf that's glittery/diamondy and mostly transparant on her.. i don't want her over done though so again I'm not sure @__@

Other possibility:: a few white candles at her feet -- off to the side by where the dreamcatcher is? if it looks too busy just nix it XD

A lot of this is CC… but I’d –really- like the option to make small changes when I see the WIP~ I really try not to be fussy, but Kai is/was an extremely important part of my life @__@

Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kai
Owner: `Swirly
Breed: Memorial OC
Temper: Irreplaceable
Tag Background: X If that could be made to fit I’d be grateful, otherwise similar CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Uhh… N/A?

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Bittersweet Memories
Justification for Domain Choice: This dog was mine/my family’s world. She got us through some really traumatic times… and in the end we lost her to the same vicious beast that she had gotten my family through. I know it’s dramatic or perhaps melodramatic but it’s how I feel… Dad and I still can’t talk about our girl without crying. I swear there are more pictures of her up around the house than of me. She was the best thing for my family and taken away in one of the worst possible ways I can imagine… and yet I wouldn’t trade those few short years with her for anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:29 pm
ropin and riden

I am sorry, but the tail on your custom is considered a mutation.
Tails can not be split to sprout multiple tails.
If you wish to have a custom tail it must fit within the breed variant or else it is a mutation.

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:50 pm
lilmissy4205

The person the soq is going to already entered their own form, so the soq may not be gifted to them, sorry.

Updated to here.
Stopped reading around page 6 or so.
Any problems found will be pointed out via quote when I continue scanning through the forms.

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff