ωοrιd ίs mίηε (Angel&Org) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:49 pm
"Really now?" Misao raised an eyebrow as he took the bags and they walked outside of the store back to his house. "Rich people" he muttered with a sigh and shook his head "You should really learn a thing or two before you get out into the world. It's our senior year you know, you can't be living on your parents your whole life. Where's the independence?" Though he was one to speak, living without a family nearly his whole life.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:52 pm
Alexia felt shamed of herself at what Misao said. She looked away and stayed silent. 'I was too busy being perfect to learn skills that I needed to live without my parents...' she thought sadly, 'Well... Their money, butlers, chefs, etc....'

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:06 pm
"Careful" he murmured as he pulled her out of the way of a stray biker "You were about to get runned over." Misao studied her expression, trying to figure it out "Is something the matter? Don't forget that we're friends now, right?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:09 pm
She looked up at Misao and then just simply shook her head. "Nothing..." she said, "Sorry for almost getting run over.."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:33 pm
Misao just shook his head and decided to keep a close eye on her, in case she decides to space out again "Come on, we're almost there." It was a good sign that there were no cars parked outside of the house, notifying that none of his split off family members were there. "This is it" he said unlocking the door and leading the way in. It was a small house, since it was only supposed to house one person: him. He carelessly threw his bag to the left into the living room where it landed on the couch and walked to his left into the kitchen where he set the groceries down. "You can just set your things down anywhere, I don't really mind" he said as he started unloading the bags.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:33 am
- OOC: JUST KISS ALREADY! Lol -

Alexia nodded and set her bag over by his and went over to the door of the kitchen, not sure if she should help or not.

- OOC: Blah, my brain's fried. -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:49 pm
[*facepalm* Isn't that a bit too soon? 'Sides, I got a few ideas up my sleeve. >:3 Fufufufu~
And she isn't going to ask about like where his family is, or if he lives alone, or anything like that??]

Misao looked up to see Alexia standing in the kitchen doorway. "Well don't just stand there, come over here" he beckoned her to come over and help him. Despite his reserved personality, he was actually a good teacher, especially when it came to cooking. Next to relaxing, sleeping and reading, Misao loved to cook. It gave him something to do and he sort of found it....fun. "Here" Misao took out an apron from a drawer and handed it to her "You might want to tie your hair up." He set down a cutting board on the counter, a knife and set down a whole head of cabbage on it. "I've already washed it, I just want you to cut it down." Misao said showing her how to slice it down into thin pieces, then handed her the knife to see if she got it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:17 pm
- OOC: Yea, it's too early, but I found it hilarious to say.
Maybe in a bit. -

Alexia watched as she pulled a small pink hair tie for her pocket to pull up her brown hair with. After Misao demonstrated, she took the knife and copied his actions 96% accurately. "Like this?" she asked, stopping to look at him for his reply. She wondered for a moment why his mother wasn't here making dinner and why no other voices had been heard other than hers and Misao's. 'Maybe they're out?' she thought, 'But why would they leave Misao behind?'

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:03 pm
"A bit more like this" he said taking her hand and guiding her to make long, smoother cuts with the knife, so that the pieces would be thinner. "I think you've got it" he said looking back to the sink to soak the frozen meat until it was tender. "Finished yet?" Misao took what was cut anyways and threw them in a large stir-fry pan that he had prepared as the oil simmered around it and he turned the heat down a bit. "Are there any vegetables you want or can't eat?" he asked as he poked around the fridge "Just ask and I'll add it into there."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:58 pm
The girl was staring at Misao as he cooked. When he asked her about vegetables, she blinked a second before saying, "Um... I like tomatoes, but hate carrots if it helps."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:03 pm
"Really? You should eat your vegetables more" Misao teased standing up and handed her her tomatoes, but in his flat monotone voice that practically killed it. "Just cut it up in the same way I showed you and throw it into the pan with the rest and be sure to stir it" he went back to being his usual poker-face attitude while taking out another chopping board to cut up the meat. "Can you eat pork?" he had the knife over the thin slab meat, about to cut it before asking "I'm not one of your chefs, sorry, so I don't want to make any mistakes in what you can and can't eat."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:18 pm
"Yea, I eat pork, but it's not my favorite." she said, She realized she may have sounded a bit rude, so she quickly added, waving her hands, "But I'm fine with it! Really!" The president just went to cutting the tomatoes without another word.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:49 pm
Misao only raised an eyebrow skeptically before shrugging and began cutting it up. "It's really no problem" he said keeping the conversation going. "It's not like anyone else is going to eat around here." It was true, he was technically the only one living there. But he probably shouldn't say to much, don't want people to pity him.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:24 pm
"Well, I just thought I sounded rude." Alexia said, "Next time, I'll just be rude, okay?" She leaned on the countered with her arms crossed, silent for a moment. The president stared around the kitchen and just wondered why the house was... Empty. "Misao," she finally said, uncrossing her arm and looking at him, "Why does it seem like you live alone? Don't you have a family?"

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:44 pm
[blare, I'm on a phone. Too lazy to make it pretty]

"It's not rude if you're a guest" Misao said as he quickly finished cutting the pork and tended to the stir fry before adding the tomatoes in, then the meat as it all quickly sizzled. He answered her question without batting an eye, a question he was used to by now and always had an answer by now. "They live abroad" was his three worded answer every time, and it nearly worked everytime too, as long as the person didn't pry too much. Misao didn't feel like talk about them either, it was a long and complicated story he didn't want anyone in on.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff