Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:35 am
"I don't know you!" the brunette hissed, "I don't have any friends!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:41 am
((It's winter right? And what city are they in?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:52 pm
(Have no idea...)

Skye flew above the little group on her bird. She landed on top of a building, looking down at them to get a closer look. They seemed like an interesting bunch, a little fun couldn't hurt. Opening her sketchpad, she started drawing wolves that soon came to life down below.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:07 pm
Nikolai turned to the wolves and got his staff ready his hand sparking with electricity. "Wolves I thought the city didn't have a wolf problem?"  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:21 pm
(It's winter, and they're in New York.)

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Another person. Wait, two. The cloaked girl was starting to feel claustrophobic. And those wolves didn't look too friendly, either. When Nikolai turned to face the wolves, she grabbed his arm and the winged girl's arm as well. "Sorry if this seems a bit sudden, but I'm getting us out of here now, and I can only take two people at a time." Then she teleported to Titans' Island again, hovering as she did before just above the beach.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:43 pm
((Thanks))

Kastel had ceased her wandering and had made her way to a rooftop were she was now sitting at the edge, legs dangling in empty space. She watched the people scurry about below, pulling her cloak tighter around herself as she shivers. She only looks up once when she hears sirens and explosions, and notices that they seemed to be getting closer to her.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:57 pm
( I wonder what Clarance will do now. He's murdered cops and robbed a bank. Maybe he should get arrested just to mess with there heads. Sounds fun, But you guys got any ideas? )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:01 pm
((Want to have him run into Kastel? I've got nothing for her to do right now))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:05 pm
( Sure sounds like an ok idea )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:11 pm
Kastel watches the explosions for a second then decides that staying on the roof wasn't the best idea. She gets up and walks to the other side of the roof and makes her way down the fire escape. Once she had made it to the ground, she begins walking towards the general direction of the sirens, ignoring the people who were moving as quickly as possible in the opposite direction.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:17 pm
Clarance walked over to the downed cops and swiped their guns. He smiled as he emptied out the magazine. Clarance walked away in the opposite direction that he was suppose to go in order to look less inconspicuous. He walked for about 5 minuets until he stopped to look in a shop window.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:25 pm
Kastel walks past the dead cops, not even sparing them a glance. She keeps walking until she sees a man looking at a shop window. She hesitates briefly and she resumes the illusion of the young girl she had taken earlier, unsure of why she did so.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:27 pm
I like puppy cats!

User Image

Abby didn't look behind her and couldnt' hear the weapon being thrown at her. A she got ready to jump she got caught near the edge "Wha!" she yelled, her arms in frantic as she fell over the edge, but caught herself on the building for a few seconds. She then released her grip from the edge as she slid down the wall, exploded from the wall as her legs were free since they tore against the weapon, and was against the other wall. She looked up the alleyway as she was sliding down the building with a smirk "You might pay for that!" she yelled though it was more playful, as she shook her fist. She jumped to the ground and looked for something she could just throw at him. She'd just have to continue running, until a nice large item caught her eye, though it was a little high up.

(A little busy this weekend, so sorry for any lack of posting in the future Shini. And yeah feel free to tell me any weapons, I didn't know the proper name of it, but I could of guessed it maybe. For Brink eh...he can go pick on other villians or help them out, I figure he could probably go after Clarance and steal his money just to have money. Just an idea)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:32 pm
Clarance turns around and notices the young girl. "This isn't not place for a person like you." He said slowly walking up to her with one hand in his jacket pocket. "My names Clarance, But you can call me clay." He added. He looked around watching all the people in a panic. "I wonder whats wrong with them?" He said kinda smiling.

(Clarance doesn't have the bank money on him. It's at his safehouse.)

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:39 pm
Kastel looks up at him with the illusions solemn blue eyes. "I wonder as well.", she responds quietly, "Perhaps they have have gone mad."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff