Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:40 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 250 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked at him, everything seemed to stop in time. She didn't know what to say, . . .at all. "S-S-Sure," was all she could muster out from behind her lips. Getting back up she held out her hand, it was shaking slightly. Sukai had become nervous from all the people. But now, that Shiro asked her to dance, . . .it was a different story. Can I dance? With a boy!? Her heart started to pound hard in her chest, she hoped he wouldn't notice. The redness was coming back to her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 380 - [the amount the healing hand technique will take, will be editted.] ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

"Aw, don't be that way, Shi. I could see it. Who the real trainer is." She joked, petting the grown shepard under his chin before standing back up to further evaluate the subject.
Who would've thought that it was a relief when medics came to use at a party? Doki thought, amused until she noticed the boy's form rise back up. He was already speaking to Sukai-chan when she came to tend to him after Demetri. ..Oh, I see. She probably sees him dearly. Doki thought, her eyes lowering in thought and nodded at the male. Probably didn't notice her talking to him at all. She looked away. "Hmph!" The great Doki would be needed somewhere else.

Her feet carried her to the male known as Demetri. Somehow, finding out people's names were easier today. She knew that he was probably a polite and considerate person since he decided against his first treatment. Well, Doki wasn't the type to leave things undone. She hardly allowed her patients to escape. Not that it was to her personality but because she, as a medic, couldn't allow the possibilities of leaving the sick untended.

"Demetri-San. Without your consent, I will now treat your arm. I hope that is acceptable." She flat-out said, raising out two hands already basked in chakra over his particular limb. Her eyes were lax, but full of intent while looking at him, hoping he would accept. Even if he wouldn't, she would still try to egg on him somehow.

[[It's your choice really. But if you do accept it, and when I'm offline, assume you've been healed after this post.]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image"Do you want your youth to explode with a passion so strong the sky becomes the earth?! Huh?! Better yet, are you ready to become a man?!" His eyes seemed to be staring into Kyo's very soul. "You will do my bidding and join my team Kyo. You do not have a choice in the matter!" His hand reached out, the evil smile stretching with it. It grabbed Kyo's shoulder and in an instant Apollo was gone, moving at speeds the Dog Tamer would not understand. A moment later they were a top a building not too far away from the courtyard. "Oi, listen! From this point on you are known as 'THE GREAT OVERLORD BOMBER KYO!' or Kyo for short." His hands moved with intense speed, placing in Kyo's hand a pile of clothes and a headband. "Your going to be doing fireworks Kyo. Gamakosu here will help you with anything you'll need. Set em up, get em ready, then when the nights at it's peak, FIRE EM OFF IN AN ALL MIGHTY EXPLOSION THAT'LL SHAKE OUR EARTH!!" Yes! Yes!!! His plan was coming together. "I have other things to do, but if you need me simply ask Gamakosu here to find me." Apollo began to walk off while smoking his pipe. "You no longer have a choice in the matter. Do it or die." He was kidding of course, but Kyo didn't know that. With those words he left, leaving to find his fellow Hyuuga. The boy would without a doubt help him! It was kin, he had no choice. Apollo reappeared in the square just as the various ink monsters had been crafted. "Marvelous!" He hurried off, appearing right in front of his next target, smoking his pipe. "My fellow Hyuuga, I have come for you.." It sounded soooo very wrong, but oh so very right.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
|Gennin|Ink Storyteller|Kumo|ninjutsu + Bloodline|

Shiro smiled and took Sukai's arm as he got up and walked to the rather big dance floor Genbu. Walking with his teamate up to its shell and smiling greatly. "Ready Sukai... Just relax." He said slowly begining to dance and letting her ease into it. Shiro still had a big smile and his chakra exhaustion, not seeming to affect him after he caught his breath. "having fun Sukai?" He asked smiling at his teammate, hoping his would start more dancing and having fun. He didn't know that much into Sky's feelings besides what she would outwordly show.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 40/370

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher glanced up at the fireworks and watched everyone having fun, still trying to figure out what had happened I was just going to ask Shurui to be more...sensitive? I didn't mean to...to...wh-what did I do? he paused in his thinking, his eyes distant and worried I summoned a...a what? he couldn't remember and nearly dropped the jar "Ah...sorry...Uhm...I'm going to drop these off for you to look at later, Raikage." he tucked the jar pieces into his bag and headed down, walking off quickly. He was seriously shaken by not being able to remember what he'd done a few minutes before. He vanished from the party, leaving before anyone could stop him. [☁]

((Exits...Kage's Office))

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui smirked at his kin's energy and exuberance. "I'd be glad too Apollo-senpai," Shurui said already having a good idea of what his fellow hyuuga wanted. His smile turned into a grin that threatened to split his face as Apollos energy was quite infectious.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:01 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri was about to head off as someone else approached, him and called him Demetri-san. he looked over at who adressed him, he chuckled a bit nervously. His arm felt completely fine, that Sukai had done a pretty good job. But something told him she would do it anyways."Um sure thank you." After he was healed again he nodded in thanks at Doki. He was turning to leave with the Ink creatures stood in front of him and began to push him back to the party."You know, I actually got like shopping to do and black cats to cross in front of me and and old ladies that need help crossing the streets." But the Ink clones didn't listened and pushed him back to the party."Well I guess I'm here to stay..."
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 295 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

So happy and hyper, it was becoming a little infectious actually. Suzume could see the fire in his eyes and it was nice to see. Being picked up, she placed his arms around the blonde's neck and let him carry her off. On top of one of the buildings, she could see one of the toads was up there along with supplies. Fireworks, sake, games... Apollo really wanted to go all out. Given her mission she said "I gotcha', I'll get right on it." Before she could set to work though, he gave her a headband with his face on it. Chuckling, she placed it on her forehead and said "There's no other team I'd rather be on. You can't count on me to set things up right."

After the peck on the cheek, Suzume watched him leave before setting to work. She coordinated with Gamakasu, wanting to set everything up so that it was timed well and would give a big bang. She also wanted to try and set up a firework that would go off and be in the shape of the Kumogakure village's sign.

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:10 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 250 |-|AC:1,200 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai blushed more than normal as she nodded timidly as they began to dance. "Yeah, at first I was a little surprised so many people talked to me. . . wanted to talk to me. . . I'm still adjusting I guess." She admitted shyly. They hadn't really talked to Shiro for the year that she had known him. Glancing down slightly, she then looked up at him. I never noticed he was slightly taller than me. . even with my long a** legs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
|Gennin|Ink Storyteller|Kumo|ninjutsu + Bloodline|

Shiro smiled and laughed a bit, "well they are your comrades, and your clothes do make a statement." He replied to her with a smile, "But im glad your coming out of your shell." He said as they kept dancing, and looking around at all that was going on. However soon his hand gently touched her forehead. "your a little red. Do you have a fever?" he asked refering to her blush.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 40/370

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

Kyo mumbled more stuff as Apollo and him were now near the courtyard. He moved his arms witht he stuff and plopped it next to his feet. Looking to the frog after Apollo left. "What am I suppose to do...?" He would turn that frog into frog leg dinner if he dared to call him tht name Apollo said. "Now I know what Sypher had to deal with...." Shi was left behind at the last spot where they were and stood up. Walking his own pace to where Kyo was.

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image"Bwhahahha! Good! I feel your burning spirit! Let it churn wildly as we accomplish our tasks!" Apollo put his hand on Shu's shoulder before speaking. "Are you ready?! BAH! Foolish question! We Hyuuga are born ready!" Then they were off, Apollo doing his disappearing act once again. His speed was almost god like. His feet then touched down on top of another building, where a Toad was setting up things. "Oi! Gamachoo! This here is Shu! You guys will be teaming up." The toad turned, nodding lightly while continuing to put up various fireworks. "Alright Shu, from this moment forward you are apart of Team Apollo! Here is your handband and amazingly stylish Yakuza outfit. You are now a bomber man! The enemy is the sky itself! Get ready to lite it aflame with your passion!" Tears seemed to be streaming from his eyes as the passionate man spoke. "Together, we will burn a hole to the temple of the gods!!" After his words Apollo once again turned, his Yukata flapping in the wind after him in a cool manner. "Show everyone the pride of a Hyuuga Shu!" It bit much and pretty corny, but Apollo was being dead serious. He then moved, appearing in the square once again with a smile. "Alright!! Now it's time for Gamabunta to make his appearance! But where?! Where can I summon him?!" He needed a place with a large amount of space. So Apollo sat, thinking. The night wouldn't be complete unless he sat things up.  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui quickly got dressed in his yakuza outfit and tossed on a pair of shades and threw an unlit cigarette between his lips. He let a cocky smirk flit across his face as he looked over at the toad and coordinated the fireworks accordingly. After he was done he hopped down and walked over to dai. "Hello dai can I have this dance?" He asked looking over the top of his shades and tweaking his smirk to a confident one rather then a cocky one.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 270 / 270xx Ryo: 1000 両 xx AC: 1500

Yay, she was late to the "party." Really, Zori was not so fond of gatherings, but because she had nothing else to do, why shouldn't she try to enjoy herself? The Raikage had called everyone here anyways. But really, It was so great of her team to just leave and not even inform her that they were going anywhere together, let alone the village. It was even more great that she didn't figure out until after the whole thing started. The icing on the cake was, the two genin didn't even notice that she had come and was looking for them.

There wasn't too much socializing going on between the team members since they had formed, which made for a lonely Zori. She had no family or many other friends to do things with in her spare time. But, she was determined to make an appearance to show her team that she was 'in the loop,' regarding village events, and didn't depend on them or anything.

She spotted a blonde guy and a gray...pink...lavender... what color was Sky's hair exactly? Zori approached, her hand already in a small wave, her voice already starting the sentence.
"Hey ther--" Dancing together? "OH." Zori quickly turned around mid-step and tried to find someone else she knew, because she felt bad for surely ruining any sort of 'moment' they had. Zori is sooo great at socializing, it's not even funny.

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games