Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
How long have you..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

About
  Since the HP books came out
  Since the HP movies, you know right after I got a look at them ^^
  Long enough
  Gold, yeah!
View Results

Dahghos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:01 am
I suppose I really got into it when I read CoS, though I'm unsure why. Probably because my love for slash in general was really growing at that point--I'm guessing, at least. As far as I can remember, I've always been into HP slash.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:08 pm
I had already been writing some slash before the first HP book came out, so while reading the first book I was already coming up with soem slash ideas and working out stories in my head. I think my first HP slash that I wrote was maybe a month after I read the first book (which was a month after it came out, I get new books all thetime, reading books way before the become popular). The slash was actually a small novel some may say, involving the going ons in the school that aren't mentioned in the book, the time JK Rowling didn't write about and the secret romances that were springing up all over the place. There was much Harry/ Draco, some Harry/ Ron, even some Harry/ Hermoine (man I really loved Harry) that spanned the entirety of the first year at the school. I was really happy with it, but now going back and reading it, I am not so impressed by it. Anyways, yeah, I have been writing HP slash ever since then.  

Stripper_Vash

vesta_vesves_star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:11 pm
The second luna entered the picture I thought to my self. "Hmm she's crazy... Perhaps hermiony....." lol but yeah that was it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:23 am
I guess in the back of my mind I always considered slash . . . but, unfortunately, until about six months ago I didn't really get into it. I wish I would have been obsessing longer; now I'm just making up for lost time. I'm really fine with any slash pairings (some of the hetero couples send me into violent convulsions), but I've fallen in love with Remus/Sirius.  

wonkyspoon

Black_the(last)dogstar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:17 pm
When the first book came out I was a second grader so I wasn't really looking at the couples at all. I think I first set sail on the slash ship around fourth grade when my friend and I from camp dubbed ourselves Sirius and Remus and started joking around and then the whole marauders formed and slash became a daily part of our lives from then on out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:56 am
AH!!!!!!!!! I've been reading Slash since... I discovered Fanfiction. Lets just skip right over the hetero pairings shall we? Straight to the good stuff. I don't even remember reading my first "real" slash fic, it just happened... I never even read fluffy, like, Harry/Hermione, or anything. Lily/James ones are good occasionally, though. ^_^ I love Harry/Draco (only if it's well written and they don't just... molest each other spontaneously) Draco/Ron (I've read some really really good ones of that... mmm) Sirius/Remus (soooooo cute! Instantly the best couple ever. There is no possible comparison).  

severelyconfused111

Puckster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:56 am
Since I read them the first time. I totally thought "Why can't Draco and Harry be together? DAMMIT!" I was like...13 at the time or something lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:27 am
Going slightly off topic here but...

PUCKSTER! *Pounces*

HellsBitch

Minorly-Crazy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:55 pm
neko_kuragari
I started a after I read the third book, which was a couple days after it came out.
dito's xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am
I've kinda liked it since around the time the fourth or fifth book came out. I just got really into it at the beginning of this year (I started reading it almost every day, and writing it too 0.o)  

Broken Wineglass

`[snapexc0re!]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:27 am
You write it? So do I but I haven't posted yet. Have you posted? What pairing? Can I read? lol -feels like shes five again-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:29 am
severelyconfused111
Sirius/Remus (soooooo cute! Instantly the best couple ever. There is no possible comparison).

Mmm, I agree only on the fact because Remus/Sirius was SUPPOSED to be canon. But J.K decided they should just be friends.. something about controversy. Oh well.

Anyway, SNAPE/REMUS is giving Sirius/Remus a run for their money twisted They are my OTP Slash couple (SS/RL).

`[snapexc0re!]

Broken Wineglass

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:17 am
`[snapexc0re!]
You write it? So do I but I haven't posted yet. Have you posted? What pairing? Can I read? lol -feels like shes five again-

I posted all of my -published- fanfics in the fanworks forum, the fanfic sticky. Please read and review it makes meh happy! And leave constructive criticism so I can get better at it...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:50 pm
Hmm, I was into the fanfiction before I ever read the books sos a while, I suppose. When I think back, I really can't remember when I actually started slashing them but I have a few stories that are at least three-four years old so around that time... but I'm usually inspired from slashy goodness fanfiction so I imagine that's when it really started, after reading some fanfiction that made me want to read the books, which I then read, and then reading more fanfiction. It is a vicious, wonderful cycle that I am happily trapped in. razz  

Deliciae

Qlin32

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:00 pm
I don't even remember how I got into the hp slash... but it probably started after I picked up the books and started reading them about a year after book four came out. sweatdrop  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff