Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Avalon's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:52 pm
Varren Markov

Avalon chuckled "i'll eat again after dinner,come to my room if you like, i don't like to drink in public"she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:51 pm
Irina96

Sariel nodded and pulled himself out of the pool. He shook off as much of the water as he could before making his way to her room. He couldn't believe he was offering himself like this, but his curiosity was definitely winning out this time.  

Varren Markov

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:08 am
Varren Markov

Avalon got out too taking her towel to whip herself wrapping it around her afterwards "hey wait for me "she called going to his side "are you sure? it might hurt to you! mean ,it depends on the person..."she said "i haven't drink from an angel before'she said being curious too  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:15 am
Irina96

The angel nodded. "I'm sure." he said softly. "I'm hard to truly hurt."  

Varren Markov

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:56 am
Varren Markov

Avalon smiled "that's relieving"she nodded and pulled him close to her in slow moes to make him realise it. Her fangs extended and she sank them into his neck as smootly as she could  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:41 pm
Irina96

Sariel gasped feeling a jolt through him just as she pulled him close. Then her fangs slipped into his flesh and he closed his eyes. It hurt for a second, but then it began to feel like that jolt from her touch. He let out a low moan and put his arms around her, running his fingers through her hair.  

Varren Markov

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:46 am
Varren Markov

Avalon continued drinking, his blood the best one she had ever tasted,the relief in her neck was almost more than her thirst. She conitnued drinking feeling great not minding what he was doing while she had her fangs in his neck. She couldn't believe how that felt even for her. Having drink enoug and not wanting to exhaust him, she pulled away even if her whole body was screaming no "wow!"she said not feeling her neck burning at all...like she was a human with super powers,not a vampire. Thi was the first time blood made her this girft.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:04 am
Irina96

Sariel fell back panting. "That was... I don't know how to describe. But my body aches to let base instinct run wild and do something that I would never do... and have never done..." he murmured, clearly straining to remain in control.  

Varren Markov

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:17 am
Varren Markov

(isn't he homosexual? just to make sure)

Avalon smiled a bit shyly "i know...many people have this reaction...especially males but it seems that your lust was bigger than the others. Anyway, your blood was the best i've ever tasted! Most of the times the blood just satisfies me! Yours has made me not desire more blood afterwards. I'm not thirsty at all! "she said with wide eyed  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:12 pm
Irina96

(Bi. Not that he's aware of it though)
Sariel sighed. "I... I've never felt this way before." he murmured. "But I'm glad that it helped you like that."  

Varren Markov

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:32 am
Varren Markov

Avalon chuckled "yeah it did ,i think i won't need any blood today...or tomorrow!"she said happily "let's go to the kitchen and make you some milk to drink, you need to refill what you've lost"she said offering him her hand  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:01 am
Irina96

Sariel nodded. Though he didn't feel particularly drained milk and honey were always welcome. He got up and followed her to the kitchen.  

Varren Markov

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:02 am
Varren Markov

Avalon prepared for him the milk and took it to him sitting on a chair to accompany him "can you drink water? or just milk?"she asked curiously knowign the reason but remembered him saying that on ehaven he was drinking water and was gathering sunlight  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff