Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares screamed when he was injured, his cry so loud that all glass in the building shattered. He snarled in pure animalistic rage and lust as he sliced through the dead warrior and came straight for Mari, attacking brutally but carelessly, not aware that he had only had thirty seconds left to disarm her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

Mari was suddenly running defense as the seconds ticked away, small cuts opening on her arms and ribs, her left bra strap slashed and half gone, her pants now getting slashed as she blocked the dangerous thrusts that would disarm her and allow him to win. She snaked her leg between his and pushed his body down, stradling him and a second soul blade emerged in her left hand, crossing them over his throat as a thunderrclap was heard and Mari grinned down at him. "I have survived Ares. As agreed, you will leave us and return to where you have come. We are free to remain." She told him, her flaming weapons crossed at his windpipe.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image
Ares

Ares snarled and gritted his teeth in rage as Mari defeated him, suddenly not caring about the oath he had sworn. He dissolved into a red mist and reformed behind Mari, twisting her wrists until she had to let go of her sword and knife. "Little b***h, you actually believed me? I'm ARES! I take what I want, when I want! All's fair in love and war." He pressed his mouth to her neck two seconds before a strong hand closed around the back of his throat and yanked him back into the wall. "What the ********>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
Athena

Athena laughed and slapped Ares's mouth when he swore at her. "Foul-mouthed little troll. You forget that even the gods are bound to honor all oaths on the Styx." She smirked and lifted her knee sharply to meet his groin, laughing when he bent over and wheezed in pain. "Fool. You dare to bother these maidens again, and I will personally see to it that you will be unable to make love to any woman EVER. Are we clear, little pig?" She took his grunt of pain as a yes and threw him as hard as she could out the broken window, beaming as he crashed into the nearest building. "Ah, I've wanted to do that for ages..." She crossed over to Mari and gently helped the girl to the bed, tending to her wounds quickly and efficiently. "A brave act, Mari... A strategy worthy of... Well, me. If a bit risky."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

Mari whimpered and winced as the Goddess tended to her neck wound, the feeling of something that might be blood running down it. "Owww..... It was make a wager or let him rape us without a fight. Dad taught me better, and Seph taught me better than him... OW!" She hissed as her neck throbbed, her many shallow cuts stinging. "I just I used too much compulsion.. I just had to keep him focused on the fight..... And I know that he is driven by lust for Mom, so keeping him attracted was the best way to let his guard down.... Ow! Athena! Really? Are you removing my neck or bandaging it?! How bad did he bite me?!" She demanded, forgetting that Athena was a Greater Goddess and speaking to her as she would Iona, or a friend.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image
Athena

Athena winced sympathetically and beckoned Iona over, instructing her to hold the girl's hand. "He bit you pretty hard, Mari... He pierced the skin. I'm treating the wound for infection and wrapping it." Her lips thinned into a stern line as she finished up. "When Apollo is finished... ah... 'talking' with Tyrinus, he can simply heal your wounds. As the god of medicine, that's his area of expertise. Of course, he should have been protecting you from Ares in the first place... I'm sure Artemis will be giving him an earful about that later."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona had been terrified for Mari's safety all throughout the fight, and had screamed to rival Ares when he broke his oath and hurt Mari. She was crying with worry and relief by the time Athena beckoned her over. She laid down beside Mari and held one of the goddess's hands in both of hers, attempting and failing to stop crying. "I'm sorry, Mari..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

She gently squeezed Iona's hand and gave her a gentle smile. "Hey, why you sorry Iona? My choice, and he wasn't going to just give us a smooch and take us to Candy Land on a chariot of cotton candy. It was fight or do nothing. It's in my nature to fight and he is an a**." She told her friend and gently rested her face against her shoulder before saying in a hushed voice, "Not gonna lie though... I was scared when he vanished and grabbed me.... But at least you are safe.." she said and kissed the side of Iona's neck tenderly, falling asleep from slight blood loss.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona brushed away her tears and kissed Mari's forehead gently, blushing from the kiss and watching the girl fall asleep with a strange expression on her face. Intense loyalty and affection filled her, along with a strange hopeless feeling. "Lady Athena..." she whispered, her eyes still locked on Mari's face. "What is this feeling? I wish... I wish Ares had hurt me instead... I wish I had been strong enough to protect her... She's my only friend, but it goes deeper than that... What is it? Why do I feel like I need Mari, when we've only known each other for three days?" She looked up when she didn't answer, sighing when she realized the goddess had left silently. The window and other glass objects in the room were magically repaired, but Athena was nowhere to be seen. Iona knew then that her protector goddess wanted her to find the answers to her questions herself and pouted slightly. "Not fair..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image

Tyrinus came up to the room, carrying Apollo who still insisted that he was unable to walk, and saw his mistress unconscious on the bed, bandages covering parts of her skin. "Milady!" He said and carried the God over as well, looking over Iona for injuries and finding none. "Iona, what has happened?" He asked the woman softly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:59 am
User Image
Iona

Iona jumped a little when the others entered the room, her expression darkening at Tyrinus's question. "Ares happened. The goddess of love is the one who's after me. And I think I know why, too... Anyway, she's the one who sent Zeus, and Poseidon, and just now Ares. Mari fought him and won to keep me safe. Ares decided that an oath on the Styx wasn't important and tried to hurt Mari, but Athena showed up and put him in his place." Iona tightened her arms slightly around Mari when Apollo began removing the bandages. "What are you doing?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:36 am
User Image
Apollo

Apollo looked at Iona apologetically. "I'm so sorry... I should have known there'd be another attack... She's a vengeful b***h." Thunder shook the building and Apollo scowled at the ceiling. "Well, you are! Anyhow... This won't happen again. Not while I'm here." He glanced at Tyrinus and smiled slightly. "And I intend to stay here a long time. As to what I'm doing... I'm taking off the bandages so I can just heal her." It took several minutes and some magic, but soon Apollo had Mari completely uninjured again. "There we go. Good as new." He stretched slightly and winced. "Yeah... Apollo needs a nap now... What do you say we go to our room, Tyrinus?" He grinned and held out his arms questioningly to the mortal.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:55 am
User Image

Tyrinus grinned and lifted the God into his arms, nipping at his neck and kissing it softly. "Yes, you should rest Lord Apollo. After all, you had some very rigorous....excersises today. In the event of a seige, I do believe that further training is required. We must attempt to... explore the deeper aspects of this training." He told him and sicked on his neck as he walked to the room, kicking the door shut behind him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:01 am
User Image
Iona

Iona rolled her eyes and tried very hard not to think too much about Tyrinus's words to Apollo, turning her attention instead to Mari and her feelings for the girl. 'So strange... And why wouldn't Athena tell me what this is I feel?' She remembered the soft kiss Mari had placed on her neck and blushed, touching the spot with hesitant fingers. 'Maybe... No, it can't be... Mari's just my friend, she said so herself...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:21 am
User Image

Leirivious shifted back to his normal form and curled up on the carpet, nsoring at different intervals and finally laying on his back, his paws in the are and his body slightly curved, with paws twitching as he cashes a Hades Hare, and his tounges lolling.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff