Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kidnapped...Again? [NA/O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:19 am
'Now!' Aaron thought as the room began to tilt. The Hero pressed his palms against the bar and began to crush them, ripping them apart and jumping unto the the floor. ":Nah, I can get myself out." The boy said with a smirk, maybe this was finally his day. But now came the challenge of getting the wall down, when Aaron came across something incredibly tough he just couldn't alter it, but he could fool his body into thinking he could change it. But at the cost of alot of his health. "UGH!" He yelled , his eyes bulging as he pressed the wall. The teens muscles began to strain, but little by little the Iron around him began to get crushed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm
While Aaron was busy straining himself against the wall, Remy went over to the front door and knocked on it, trying to get a feel for the material. "Yup, no prob." he said to himself as he put his hands on it and began sending vibrations through the metal, slowly weakening the metal. Then again, it was taking less time and effort than Aaron's "Mind over Matter" shtick. Finally the metal slate fell forward and Remy calmly walked out onto the street and noticed something shiny on the ground. "Ooh, one of Princey's fancy schmancy remotes." Remy said cheerily and picked it up, wondering what it did.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:14 pm
"Are you fricking kidding me!" Aaron panted out as he saw Remy break down the wall. ' I will get that guy one day...' He thought as his strength began to return, he had succeded in making a hole as big as his upperbody. But the Perverted guy had toppled down a whole wall, not fair. "Is that one of his remotes?" He asked, appearing behind Remy's shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:19 pm
"Yeah, but you should probably exit the lair before I press any buttons. I don't want a repeat of that one time." Remy said, remembering when he had pressed a button, causing a hideout to collapse on top of Aaron and Remy had to go in and dig him out. Then there was the time he pressed a button that sent a decoy plane Aaron had jumped on by mistake to crash into the Gulf of Mexico, luckily a raft full of illegal immigrants had been near enough for the guy to swim to otherwise the kid might've been shark bait.

((SHARK BAIT OOH WAH HAH!))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Optimus Maximus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:33 pm
"I'm not leaving Remy..."Aaron said through clenched teeth. He stared Remy down and then began to walk forward. He would find his own way to rescue Ashriel, even if it killed him..... Literally.

((Hey, those immigrants will be Aaron's brothers for life.. XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:49 pm
((Now if only he knew how to speak Spanish. XD))

"Fine, but if something explodes and you get hurt, it's your own damn fault." Remy said with a sigh and started pressing buttons. If Aaron was going to be stubborn, fine, Remy wouldn't blame himself for any loss of life or limb that happened to Aaron because the guy wouldn't listen to him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:22 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

The buttons that Remy pressed on Prince's remote weren't for the lair. They were for something worse -- Prince's Psycho Ray. The satellite dish-like blaster ray housed in 'that place' where Ash was being taken went berserk as Remy kept clicking buttons. It shot out rays of light and turned and moved the ray up and down. Soon enough, without the heroes knowing, the blaster had infected half the city with 'Unconditional Devotion to The Genius, James Francis Ellington'. Even as Prince flew towards the 'other hideout', surfing through the clouds, he was hit by the ray "Woaah! I will obey the most marvelous genius. Cloud Prince. Cloud Prince. CLOUD-" As he was zombified, he almost fell off the board again and that's when he snapped out of it. "Oh my God. So the remote I dropped was for the Psycho Ray!" He face palmed and hurried to the other hideout. Of course, everything was still going according to plan but the timing was off. He sped off to the other hideout, stepping on the booster installed on his hoverboard.

((OOC: ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:50 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Gueneviere Beatrice Jameston

~*~

At this point, Beatrice was starting to feel oddly worried. Remy and Aaron hadn't caught up to her yet. "Did things finally work out?" she asked herself softly, almost sounding like she dreaded the thought. To be honest, she sort of did. Bea doubted that Ashriel would ever return Prince's feelings, but at this point, she was worried that she'd replace her anyway. Sure, she wasn't as physically capable as Beatrice was, nor was she as experienced in handling Prince's machinery. But Ashriel was...Ashriel. So petite, so cute, so perfect. A helpless damsel whom no man, apparently, could help but fall in love with. Beatrice had yet to see a man involved in all this craziness that wasn't into Ash at some level. It's hilarious, how one such as Bea could be pulled into silent fits of envy over the girl.

As she silently brooded, Beatrice continued to run along to Prince's real base, running as quickly as she could - which was pretty damn fast let me tell you! Currently, she stopped with the complicated pathways, and simply took every shortcut she came across to get to the lair. Do to some rare bout of fortune, she was not struck by any of the mind-control rays, not that they'd make her act very differently than she did now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:49 pm
"Well, looks like this thing is a piece of crap. Well, nothing left to do other than press the big red button and break it." Remy said with a shrug and pressed the big red button that had the skull picture on it, waiting a few seconds before throwing it into the street where it was crushed by oncoming traffic. "Well, I'm gonna go try and find that other hideout, as soon as I find Celest." Remy said and began looking around for Ash's friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:35 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

Remy's pressing of the 'big red button' made the psycho ray even more berserk until it exploded into itself, creating a huge explosion and the remainder of the ray's power emanating throughout the entire city in an overwhelming green glow of light. Prince saw it coming and quickly put a mind barrier around his mind. "Oh crap. It was only a trick to get Remy to come so I could destroy him and prove my love to Ashriel. I never really intended to use it." He said as he drifted towards his destination, sulking that he ruined his own plan.

((OOC: ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:14 am

~*~

Of course, Bea's question was quickly answered, for the machine exploded jist as she arrived on the scene. As the now destroyed machine took hold of her mind, she dropped Ashriel onto the ground, wandering towards the ruins of the machine all the while. Her pace was slow, sluggish, like a mindless zombie. "Must...obey...Cloud Prince..." she moaned softly, emotionlessly, completely different from her normal, doting self towards thd Prince in regards to how she behaved as a henchman.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:22 pm
Still making her way through the sewers, Gigi missed the worst of the psycho ray's explosion, but it still affected her. She stopped in her tracks as a surge of...obedience to Cloud Prince?...washed over her, but it passed after a few minutes, leaving her shaking her head in bewilderment. "What the heck was that?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image[A]shriel [E]lizabeth [J]ones

Ashriel's eyes snapped open when she was dropped. Of course, she couldn't feel the effects of the ray only because she had received a head injury as she fell. The girl moaned, rubbing her head. "What the..." She said aloud, completely confused as she sat there. The girl rubbed her head, checking her hand. Good. No blood, at least. Still, she felt dizzy. Quietly, she stood up, looking around her. Wait - where was she? Unsure, she simply sat right back down where she had been dropped. If it weren't for her sneaking suspicion she had a concussion, she would walk off on her own.

Really? Again?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:54 pm

~*~

Upon hearing Ashriel's voice, Beatrice was soon reminded of the task she had been given and snapped out of the zombie-like trance. For once, it seemed she had the chance to succeed in the mission she was given by Prince. Most likely, the only part that had actually succeeded, which was quickly proven once she spotted what remained of Prince's latest invention. Quickly, Beatrice looked about, wondering if Remy or Prince had arrived by now. As it turns out, it was just Ashriel and herself. Upon seeing that she had dropped the girl in her temporary stupor, Bea thought it only fair to offer a hand t o help her up. "Sorry."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers