Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:42 pm
Explosives. A fun creation. Azoth smiled as his thoughts wandered to other times of chaos, where it only took a small spark in the proper area for a whole camp to erupt in the flames of multiple explosions. Both reasons seemed sensible enough. Then he thought on Aleck's words for a moment, his eyes starting almost blankly ahead. He would not be stripped of air from his own lungs should an explosion occur. His lungs had adapted to heat in the air due to his flame spitting abilities. Fire was his own element and could easily be forced to his will, which would allow him to stifle where the flames traveled and how much oxygen the ate. So long as the explosion was with in the right range of course. Should he hear an explosion, he would simply extend his powers as far forward as he could to cover them.

Azoth's blank stare turned quickly into a bright smile. Or perhaps, he would let the heat get close. Eat up the air near them. See how long he and the humans lasted under the situation with little oxygen. Of course he would probably manage to survive the longest, but it would be fun to test his "allies" abilities, even should it mean their death. "And precisely how deep would we be at the lowest point in the tunnel?" Azoth's red eyes burned bright with the joy of his thoughts as he looked towards the humans for his answer. With the lights spread so far apart maybe they wouldn't see his eyes, or maybe the reflecting light would make them think they had seen wrong, but Azoth knew for certain where his thought process was leading. This only brought him joy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:48 am
Sasha was lost, cold and sore, she had been running from men whom had been trying to hurt her, now she was wondering what appeared to be a tunnel system, he pulled her cloak around her, tightly. Trying to block out some of the damp. She shivered, and wondered where she was. She kept moving so she wouldn't freeze.
She sensed the end of this tunnel... Then she growled, it led into another tunnel NOW she was a tad mad that she took this route. She stopped dead, she heard voices up ahead. Male. She listened, something about the depth of the Tunnel. she cautiously toward the voices. She peaked out of the tunnel since she didn't know where the men where, her Eyes met with one of them. She panicked and ducked back in the Tunnel, if one had seen her they all had, she began to shiver and curled up on the floor, tears left her eyes, she wanted to run... but couldn't feel her legs she was shacking so bad. She heard them Approach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven and Maxx were lost along the road from Salim, they really didn't know where they were going and Maxx was nervous, there was only tall grass, he kept playing with a rose in his hands Raven just wanted to Cuddle him, she gently bumbed into him, he did it back ever so gently. He was worried, she could tell, she kissed his cheak.
"Relax Maxx, well find people soon..." Raven said soothingly, Maxx just nodded. They walked in silence for a little while, then they saw people. "Hey, Maxx, look... Hello! Hey, can you give us directions we're lost." Raven yelled as Maxx and her jogged up to the people. "Hi, uh, sorry so bother you, we're lost, can you help us out?" She gave a shy and embarrassed smile, face slightly Red.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:01 pm
((To Strider, Rayne, and Strife: This is somewhat north of Salim.))

"Are you nervous?" Fenrir, dressed in his unusual garb as always, asked the man that he was walking next to. They were heading south along the road, from the more northern town of Triel to Salim, and still had quite a ways to go.

"Nervous about what?" Verin replied from up on the dappled gray horse he rode. In the shade of his cloak's hood, a small scowl could be seen, and he kept his gaze focused on the animal's thick mane.

"Seeing everyone after all these years," Fenrir explained as he took off his top hat and began to fan himself with it though the weather was comfortably warm. "You have been gone for 10 of 'em, adding about 6 months, too."

Verin humphed and shook his head. "Why should I be?"

"I was just wondering..." Fenrir hummed to himself. "Oh look, more people." Noticing for the first time that they weren't the only ones on the road, both of the men, looking close in age, watched as two figures jogged up to them. He smiled friendily at the girl and boy, the tips of his sharp canines barely visible. "No problem. Where're you guys heading to?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:17 pm
"We're not really sure, we don't really even know where we are..." She said embarrassed again, "Where ever really, we just came from Salim, and now we're lost. So where ever really, even back to Sailm" Maxx let an almost unnoticeable snarl touch his lips for just a moment, then it was gone, almost imagined, but Raven saw it, she also saw the almost unnoticeable canines of the man on the Horse whom has spoken to her.

Maxx seemed more confidant now, but was visibly playing with his rose. Looking in between the two men, not knowing if they were friend or Foe. "Where are you two heading, if you don't mind my asking..." He said.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:41 pm
Verin began to reach for his sword at his hip. He didn't like the look that passed almost unseen on the boy's, or young man's-he didn't care-face. "Don't worry, we're not going to hurt your woman." He muttered distrustfully.

"Verin, shush!" Fenrir patted the assassin's leg with one hand, which came up to his shoulder. That earned him a dark look, but he smiled back in response. "Don't mind that, he's short-tempered until you get to know him. But he's right, we're not ones to hurt people on the road..." At this, he trailed off and glanced up at the sky.

Verin used the heel of his boot to nudge his shoulder when he began to sniff the air. "Hey, you're being weird."

"Oh, sorry..." Fenrir gave an apologetic smile and turned his attention back in front of him. "Right. Well, we're coming from Triel and heading to Salim. We have a few friends there. If you want to, you're welcome to travel with us."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:24 am
"Well, it should be right around..."Aleck was going to continue but Sardain cut him off.

"Don't tell him. He just wishes to make an explosion and attempt to kill us both. Or nearly kill us both. If that's the case it's pointless, I have already come prepared for that. I supplied myself and Aleck with stones in our armor which repel flames. Really a must have for these caves, what with them being so...dangerous. Besides if the horses would die in the explosion it would make our travel three times slower. But right now it appears we have an urchin child living in this tunnel." Sardain had caught a glimpse of the small child not far ahead, duck back behind the small beam that was supporting the roof of the tunnel exit.

"Well what are we going to do with the child?" Aleck had a soft spot for children that had grown up on the street.

"Leave them. They'll probably die in this tunnel after we make it collapse any way." Sardain was now passing by the tunnel when Aleck stopped. Making Sardain stop as well. "What are you doing?"

"Well I can't just leave the kid here." Aleck dismounted his horse and slowly walked over to the beam. "Hey, It's okay, i'm not gonna hurt ya. Come on, come with me. I won't let nuthin hurt'cha." Aleck shot a glance at Azoth, not forgetting what Sardain had said.

Strider began to laugh, not exactly at Sylvia joke but at Gorash, he felt bad but he couldn't help but laugh at how his face looked when he almost choked. Jake and Demios were laughing as well. "Here." Strider passed Gorash his tea as he spoke and laughed. "Clear your throat before you kill yourself."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:38 pm
Azoth let his smile fade, but the eyes still glimmered at the fantasy. This Sardain fellow picked up on insanity quite well. "I was only asking how deep it was, to see if I could burst through to sunlight should an ... accident occur." He chuckled lightly after his statement, when the humans noticed a child. The child was scared at the sight of the group, but the one with out the knack for feeling insanity hopped off his horse to get the child to come to him.

Azoth dismounted from his own horse as well to stand next to Aleck. His voice softened to an almost eerily relaxed and soothing tone. "Don't worry, kid. I'm the biggest person you'll see in these caves and I promise that no harm will befall you within these caverns." His resounded with truth, something even Sardain would be able to tell from his distance.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:04 pm
Sardain couldn't help but twitch an eyebrow at Azoth's words, feelings a truth in his words he hadn't expected. "Don't tell me I have to deal with another sentimentalist."

"Well I for one admire someone with a bit of common sense for once. Now come on, are you alone? Hurt?" Aleck's thought of Azoth became a bit brighter, though he did not trust him for anything at this point. Too unpredicatble.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:03 pm
Gorash accepted the glass gratefully and downed the tea in a few gulps. Then he resumed laughing, wincing a little at the scratchiness in his throat as he did so. "You should see your face! It's so red right now!"

"It's not..." Rore muttered. He shielded his face unsuccessfully with one arm, and that only brightened the color somewhat.

"Tomato!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:40 pm
"Wow, Rore. I never took you fora shy person." Strider laughed. "Now come on, leave him alone. We had a laugh at his expense enough." Strider patted Rore's fore arm with his hand.

"Yeah because they're large and poisonous. Oh and they're almost as big as you." Demios chuckled. "If we find a non-poisonous one that is a bit smaller, i'll let you have it."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:43 pm
"Thank you..."

"You don't know the half of it."

"I can more than handle a dangerous pet, Demios," Elistral replied, crossing her arms over her chest stubbornly. "Besides, I already named it."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:39 pm
(To Ty)
Raven smiled. "That would be most welcome, thank you." Still smiling she kicked Maxx's shin. He just grunted. "And you don't have to worry about him... He's just protective." Maxx said nothing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(to strider and strifer)
Sasha came out cautiously, she was still scared, but felt a little better knowing that they wouldn't hurt her, she could hear a lie, most of the time, but they seemed nice enough. She couldn't help but fidget. She was a shy person at heart and mind and could never shake her bad habit. "I..." It came out as a squeak, she cleared her throat. "I'm alone, i was running from people, i'm not really sure where i am..." She blushed. "Ummmm..." her face went a tag shade red darker, she didn't really know what to say or ask, one of them didn't really like her, she didn't want to upset him, the other two just seemed so nice... very much so compared to the last batch of men she had encountered... She began to fidget again.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:29 pm
"Well if you want some safety you can come with us. You are now under the protection of the kingdom of Taraxacum. If those people want you, they'll have to answer to us first." Aleck outstretched his massive hand to the small girl. "My name is Aleck Garenhurst, Nice to meet you. The man on the horse is Sardain Fournhaust."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well where would you keep the thing?" Demios didn't like the idea of her having a giant bug inside of a house like this.

"Your welcome. I don't want you to be chased out of the house because of teasing." Strider laughed a little more before getting up to refill his glass.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:39 pm
"I'm Sasha." She said, she had heard of the kingdom of Taraxacum, she looked at all of them, they must be knights, she thought to her self. Mr. Aleck seemed nice enough, so she supposed she could stick with them. "Thank you, your protection would be most welcome..." She took his hand, hers was tiny in his, but she supposed that was a good thing. she smiled Shyly.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:35 pm
"Obviously in the forest, maybe in the tunnels." Elistral sat back in her chair. As she did, she remembered the paper she'd tucked inside of her coat. She wondered briefly if she should tell everyone the sender, excluding Rore, but it would be much better if it was a surprise.

"Oh, I wouldn't leave!" Rore said, patting his hands in the air aimlessly. "I'd just try to get back at you guys."
-

"Yeah, we noticed." Verin said none too gently, his brows furrowing in the shade of his hood. He wasn't sure what he thought of the guy, even if the girl was nice and all.

"Wonderful!" Fenrir exclaimed, clapping both his hands together after placing his hat back where it belonged. He wished that his friend's attitude would change somewhat, especially towards strangers. It didn't do well to gain new enemies in so short a time. An airy chuckle escaped his lips and he looked back up at the clouds.

This time Verin followed his gaze, albeit with annoyance tugging at the corners of his lips and making him scowl again. But it lessened as confusion came over him. Most of the clouds were varying shades of puffy to translucent white but one patch was a dim gray. "What...a storm, maybe?"

"Actually," Fenrir said, his yellow eyes flicking over to the girl and the boy. "How queasy are your stomachs?"  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff