Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:51 pm
{Lol! XD

I'm sorry to be a burden and ask this, but where should I insert my character? Should I just have Rosemarie go gawk at Cain like alot of the characters seem to be doing? Or should I have her do something else? Again, I'm sorry to ask, but I'm a at a loss for what I should do with her. sweatdrop }

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:12 pm
"Alright. Let's go see the doctor. I hope he's liking those claws. The AI is pretty handy in my opinion." Nick said, a little hint of darkness in his words. He thought it would be funny to make his claws have a mind of his own, but he still liked the Doc. He was cool. "Just be careful in there. I don't want to lose you in there or anything since no one has come out of that thing in full pieces." He said, a smile on his face and as well as a laugh. He knew she would be fine in there, he was just poking fun. He then gave her a little peck on the cheek, something he hadn't done in a while.

Adrian looked over to see a claw light his stick. "Thanks man." He said and took a long draft before exhaling a good puff of smoke. "My last? Nah. I have a pack still on me, but I guess it doesn't matter if I can't light them." He said with a laugh. He then started to stare at the claws. "Neat claws. Very handy, no pun intended." He said with a smile. "Name's Adrian. I'm a painter. You the medic? Just asking from the appearance." He said to Umada.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:18 pm
"Hee!" Faye grinned from the little kiss. "As long as my brain's in tact, I'll be fiiiiiiiine!" she said doing a little spin, which quickly started to look a little drunk as the weight from her key threw her balance off before she started to stumble and glomped onto Nicholas' back for support as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Oo, I wonder if he has any spare bits that I can take right now?" she wondered putting a finger to her lips in thought. "Thinking about Cain's meals made me hungee..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:23 pm
Nicholas started to lose his balance, mostly from the key, but quickly got it back as Faye was wrapped around his neck. "I'll make sure to ask him. I hope he's been able to save some souls too. I haven't had a good soul in some time." He said to her, swinging her around on his back for fun like the happy couple they are.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:28 pm
((I hereby declare Faye to be the Cutest Zombie Ever and I dare you to prove otherwise.))

"I dunno." Faye said giggling a bit more as she let Nicholas swing her around. "Souls are tricky little buggers to catch and hold on to. If not, you've always got your soul suckers back at the tent, so you'll at least be fed within the hour." she said patting his head a few times, talking about many of Nicholas' own inventions.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:30 pm
[ THE DERPASAUR WAS HERE. D: Sorry, that was a megaladon fail.
@Anime: It's no problem, really. Well, Cain is acually trying to sleep BECAUSE there are so many people bugging him. xD Hrm, there's a lot of people, I guess you can just bamf yourself anywhere. Sorry it's not helpful, Derpasaur is here again, bedtime. xP ]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:35 pm
[My character is free, if you want to interact! She's blind though, just saying..haha. She just got to the entrance of the carnival.]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:44 pm
(I agree with Zelly 100%! Faye is so adorable! Oh and post for Umada! You missed Shining and my post towards him!))

"I know, but that doesn't change the fact I'm hungry. Candy can only get me so far." He said with a smile. He then pulled Faye up and started to give her a piggy back ride, Nicholas easy able to cary the dead weight plus the key with his demon strength. "So Babe, what should we bring out first for our show? I know you have so many different inventions you want to try." He said, looking up to her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 pm
"Well I just got my slicey-dicey one working again." Faye said with a big, proud smile as she rested her arms and chin on Nicholas' head. "Maybe I'll bring out the fwooshy one too." Faye never gave her inventions names, she just referred to them by what they did or what sounds they made. "I think I'm in the mood for someone crispy today." she said licking her lips at the thought of burnt flesh.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 pm
"I've been working on one that shocks and cuts. I think I'll take that one out. I also want to use my soul sucker one too. Get a meal from that." He said, rubbing his stomach from hunger. "Don't think about flesh for too long Love. You might start drooling all over me." He said with a laugh.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:08 pm
"Well Nicky might start drooling over his contraptions so he can't think about souls either." Faye teased as she poked him in the side of the head a few times.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 pm
"Nicky promises he won't drool if Faye doesn't drool either." He said back, poking her a bit as well.

(They're like the perfect couple aren't they?)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:29 pm
organizationXV
[ THE DERPASAUR WAS HERE. D: Sorry, that was a megaladon fail.
@Anime: It's no problem, really. Well, Cain is acually trying to sleep BECAUSE there are so many people bugging him. xD Hrm, there's a lot of people, I guess you can just bamf yourself anywhere. Sorry it's not helpful, Derpasaur is here again, bedtime. xP ]

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa
[My character is free, if you want to interact! She's blind though, just saying..haha. She just got to the entrance of the carnival.]

{Thank you both very much for the sugestions! I'll post after school later today, and depending on where things are, I'll push my Rosemarie in. ^.^}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:32 pm
[Okie Pokes!]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash