Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:58 pm
Gabumon chuckled lightly, apparently knowing something crystal didn't, at least about Shiro "well.. if you're sure, given i remember most of the time when i was around him before you met him all kinds of foxes, mostly females, would glomp him him when they could, of course, it might've died down as he grew older, but i doubt it, something about him seems to scream to like the boy to them ,from what i saw."

Shiro of ocurse looked to his Xros Loader and frowned at Gabumon "did you have to remind me of that problem i have with animal magnetism?"

Gabumon shrugged "just making it fair warning in case they -do- decide to ninja-glomp."

Shiro of course facepalmed and lightly sighed to himself "geez... maybe i should turn back now while i can..." he muttered while sliping off of Gryphomon once they landed.

Tsukaimon just chuckled "what, afraid of getting frisky with some hot foxy babes?"

Shiro just went red from embarrassment before glaring at the screen "Urusai, Tsukaimon!"

Patamon just sighed "Moumentai, Shiro~! i'm sure things will be fine!"

Shiro just grumbled lightly "moumentai you in a moment.."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:26 am
"I guess we'll see--" Crystal trailed off as the sounds of gunfire and explosions became evident throughout the Starlight Forest. This caused her to frown. "Great, now it sounds like we might have an actual fight on our hands."

Based on data he had received from Tactimon, Duskmon had been able to anticipate Shiro's projected arrival in the Starlight Forest and had sent a squad of Troopmon and Commandramon with a handful of Sealsdramon in ahead of time to liven up the place so Shiro could undergo additional training so that he could become worthy of Tactimon's intended goal. Suffice to say, the native fox digimon weren't taking the invasion lightly and had already launched a counter offensive.

Gryphomon returned to Crystal's Xros Loader so that she wouldn't be held up in joining the battle taking place in the forest. Crystal held up her silver Xros Loader and spun the dial to select the digimon she planned to use in her Digi Xros so she could begin to lend a hand. "Zapmon, Gururumon, Digi Xros! X-Okamidramon!"

Crystal quickly mounted the large silver-eyed, black-furred wolf adorned with a dark and pale blue lightning bolt patterned stripes. Although X-Okamidramon's build was predominantly wolf-like, the fur covering its legs did gradually transition into scaled draconic talons tipped with silver claws and it had a distinctly reptilian tail as well as a pair of golden wings jutting out from its back. X-Okamidramon quickly homed in on one of the enemy digimon and immediately assaulted it by exhaling an extremely low temperature blast that burned like cold fire. "Frostbite Burn!"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:20 am
Shiro had pondered on things until he heard an explosion as well, frowning as he let out his digimon, already having an idea for how things to go next "Che.. alright, looks like we got some problems already.. Ikuzo, Minna!" he said, with a cheer from his Xros Loader as it snapped open, showing the purple X as he began focusing on the forms "V-Mon! Chibimonz! Digi-Xros!" he shouted, the group of Chibimonz and V-Mon launching up to orb forms and quickly bouncing off of each other before merging to form one orb, which shined brightly and shattered, revealing a... oddly enough, a almost toon-like version of Imperialdramon Dragon Mode. "Chibi-Imperialdramon Dragon Mode!" once that was done shiro nodded, and sighed a bit, looking to the Xros Loader while Chibi Imperialdramon began blasting with minor versions of it's Positron Laser at the opponents while cheering about getting to have fun.

Gabumon thought about things, before looking to Guilmon, and then looked to Shiro "i got an idea.. Digi-Xros me and Guilmon!" Shiro blinked a bit "Nani? you think that'll work?" Gabumon nodded lightly "trust me!"

Shiro just stared at the screen, before hardening his eyes, and nodding "Right! let's do it then!" Guilmon actually shot his head up in surprise about being able to prove himself, as well as Gabumon actually looking a bit shocked as well ~he's.. trusting me?~ Gabumon thought while Shiro readied the Xros Loader once more. "Gabumon! Guilmon! Digi-Xros!" Shiro shouted, the two aforementioned digimon shooting out as orbs and bouncing against each other, one howling like a wolf, and the other roaring like a dragon before the two merged into one, revealing what looked like a blue and red furred Growmon, but more in a humanoid type of shape, though the claws were a lot more menacing and he did still look much like a dragon, a furry one, but still a dragon. "Lycan Growmon!" as the dragon started forming purple flames in his mouth "Soul... BLAZE!!!!!" he shouted, unleashing the purple flames into a decent sized fireball to go after the Commandramon and Troopmon while Chibi-Imperialdramon stayed near Shiro giving off an excited squeal about the explosions before charging up it's own Positron Laser once more "Photon Laser~!" before unleashing multiple blasts that would impact the area like small bombs aiming for the enemies.

Shiro just looked between the two, before smiling softly ~they.. still consider me.. friends... i'm glad...~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:52 pm
While Shiro took care of things on his end with Chibi Imperialdramon and Lycan Growmon, Crystal and X-Okamidramon were leading an all out charge as numerous members of Team Epoch rapidly emerged from Crystal's silver Xros Loader to home in on various enemy digimon in the surrounding area all at once.

"Blue Thunder!" Lighdramon emerged and sent a blast of blue electricity gathered between the three lightning bolt shaped spines on his armored back at one of the nearby Sealsdramon.

"Knuckle Fire!" Black Fladramon barbequed an entire squad of Troopmon by assaulting them with a barrage of fireballs from his flame gauntlets.

"Crash Charge!" Raptordramon mowed down an entire row of of Troopmon by cutting them down with the blades of his black metal armor.

"Hail Machinegun!" Togemogumon shot off the icy quills from his back to impale numerous Commandramon.

"Thunderstorm!" Thunderbirmon shot down bolts of lighting from his wings to electrify another batch of Commandramon.

"Beat Knuckle!" Monodramon slammed one of the Commandramon hard in the face with his claws.

"Iaijin!" Ryuudamon exhaled a katana so that it managed to impale several Troopmon through the chest and pushing them back so that they became pinned against a tree.

"Little Blizzard!" Yuki Agumon showered the immobilized batch of Troopmon with a breath of icy cold blue fire to finish the job.

"Dash Metal!" Dorumon ran up to one of the Sealsdramon and spit an iron sphere so that it impacted with enough force to completely smash its face in.

"Super Sonic Voice!" Gryphomon took down another squad of Troopmon by striking them from above with a blast of ultra high frequency sound.

"Lunar Fire!" X-Okamidramon shot down another Sealsdramon by exhaling a breath of pale silver fire to burn through its chest.

"I really wasn't expecting the Bagra Empire to have so many forces leftover," Crystal observed as they were gradually picking off the enemy digimon. Not to mention it was strange that they had encountered remnants of the Bagra Empire twice in as many days. There was definitely something more than just a little bit off about that.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:43 pm
Shiro just watched as Crystal fired all out, nodding as he frowned a bit himself, before letting his hand come up, and began tracing a black bow and arrow, before forming a black sword which looked a bit evil, transforming it into a black energy arrow, and launched it, proceeding to put his target in any of the remnant Bagra Empire fighters, the arrow starting to seek out multiple, blowing holes through them, or if grazing them from missing, causing curses which would start deleting them due to the nature of the sword. "maybe there was still enough to have a bone to pick with us?" he said, while Patamon and Tsukaimon had come out next, the Xros Loader also bringing out Dorulumon as well "guess we should add onto this." he grinned a bit, nodding to Dorulumon and the two bat-pigs. "Dorulumon! Tsukaimon! Digi-Xros!" of course the two launched up in orb form, bouncing against each other before crashing together, forming the more powerful form that had been vaguely seen "DeviDorulumon!" of course DeviDorulumon began charging up it's tail drill as it grew big, and started forming black winds around it "the black winds have changed, and their target.. is YOU! Black TWISTER!" the massive black tornado shot out from the tail and began blasting through the enemies left and right, while Shiro chuckled a bit himself and looked to Patamon, who nodded as well "let's do it Shiro!" Shiro nodded lightly himself "Ah! let's do it!" he said, energy began flowing between the two as Shiro blinked before pulling out his Digivice, which began glowing in a golden color, as it shined a bit, before zipping into the Xros Loader and creating a new function to utilize the digivices powers as the energy flowed from Patamon "i.. i can feel energy welling up... Shiro!" Shiro nodded lightly "it seems our friendship... no.. all of my bonds with everyone, is giving you energy, Patamon... go for it!"

Shiro had been put into a black background as binary and Digital hieroglyphs formed behind him while the Xros Loader switched from the purple/silver color to a golden and green colored one while the words 'Shinka' formed on the sceen "Shinka Mode! activate!" he shouted, slashing an X of rings into the air, before they flowed around Patamon, starting to expand and making Patamon change "Patamon... SHINKA!!!!!" it was similar to the whole Digi-Egg thing of the tamers sequence, but as the digital data turned back into flesh, wings flared out of the pillar of rings and energy, before they exploded outwards and damaging a few more enemies "Angemon!" was called out, as he readied the staff, and holy energy forming from the free hand.

Lycan Growmon just looked back and saw Angemon floating above Shiro, the energy also flowing through him, due to the Gabumon side of him ~i can feel the link to Gabumon.. reforming!~ he roared, and began unleashing a red and blue like purple aura, before shouting "Mega Soul Blaze!!!" before unleashing a three times as large fireball of purple flames for the Bagra Army remnants as Angemon at the same time formed more energy in his fist "Heaven's Knuckle!" before unleashing the blast as well to add more power and speed behind the Mega Soul Blaze and all.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:15 pm
Duskmon was watching on a monitor as the last of the forces he had sent to the Starlight Forest were finally obliterated. It would seem that the boy hybrid's powers were growing and he was gradually becoming accustomed to the usage of his Xros Loader. However, Shiro's army was still small and would require further growth before Duskmon would see fit to challenge him again. In the meantime, he would continue to observe him in accordance with Tactimon's orders. Hopefully that small taste of battle in the forest would motivate the boy to strengthen his own army so that eventually he could be separated from his reliance on the girl with the silver Xros Loader. No doubt, the girl must have begun to suspect a connection between them and their recent adversaries. He wondered how long it would take for the betrayal to sink in once the girl was to be made aware that Shiro was under the guidance of Xros Heart's old enemy, Tactimon. Duskmon would certainly enjoy watching the two of them suffer through having to reconcile that particular revelation. He chuckled to himself. "This is becoming most amusing."

*~*~*~*~*

As the number of enemy digimon began to dwindle, Crystal started gathering her digimon back into her Xros Loader until Team Epoch was down to just herself and X-Okamidramon. Then, as soon as the last of the enemy digimon were eliminated by Shiro's expert deployment of his own digimon, Crystal hopped down from her Digi Xrossed partner's back so that Digi Xros could disengage and Gururumon also returned to her Xros Loader leaving Crystal with Zapmon perched on her shoulder.

The fight had definitely been easier than the one from yesterday and she somehow doubted that Shiro's miraculous improvement was the only reason for it. Crystal got the distinct impression that someone, somewhere, was testing one or both of them. The question, then, was who? And why? She would have expected the remnants of the Bagra Empire to hold a grudge against Taiki and Shoutmon, and she wasn't surprised if they blamed her for lending her support to Xros Heart, but since the rest of them were back at the resort she couldn't be sure whether or not they were also being targeted.

"I guess I'm going to have to ask them about this," Crystal sighed to herself vaguely wondering how she had once again managed to get caught in the crossfire of some new major catastrophe.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:29 pm
Shiro had fired off a couple more of those black arrows, before watching the last of the army go down, sighing as he shook his head lightly, frowning ~something's up...~ he muttered, while Gabumon, Guilmon, V-Mon, the chibimonz, Dorulumon and Tsukaimon had all reappeared after the Digi-Xros energy broke them back up, and Dorulumon just yawned, before going back into the Xros Loader himself. Guilmon quickly followed given he still needed time to think on things Shiro said to him.

Tsukaimon just looked up to Angemon pouting lightly "just so you know i'm jealous that you can evolve!"

Angemon started glowing, before the form broke, and revealed patamon once more, panting a bit "yeah well i didn't expect it either, but it seems Shiro is getting back his will to fight, little by little."

Gabumon nodded, putting a hand over his heart "that, and he's beginning to trust us more..."

Shiro just rubbed the back of his head while he sighed "well, if you want to move lets go." he said, the others aside from V-Mon and a Chibimonz that had red Inuzuka like facemarks on it were out of the Xros Loader, and Shiro nodded lightly while moving over to where crystal was ~could it be that that Duskmon is still testing me? but why? what's there to gain?~ he thought to himself, narrowing his eyes ~and that voice... it wanted revenge against Taiki and the others... what did they do, aside from destroy the Bagra Empire?~ he thought while sighing and running a hand through his hair "geh... this is all so confusing..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:50 pm
"Anyway, let's see about finding Shiro some nice Renamon to get acquainted with," Zapmon decided to remind Crystal of why they had bothered coming to the forest in the first place since the girl seemed to be getting lost in her own thoughts at the moment. "They've got to be close by."

"Closer than you think," Strabimon stepped out from behind a tree looking a little bit frazzled from having to defend himself against the remnants of the Bagra Empire. "Not that we needed your help. We could have handled those pathetic remnants on our own."

Miko Sakuyamon gently whacked him on the head with her staff. "Strabimon, you shouldn't be so rude to our guests. Especially after they got rid of all those pesky little upstarts for us. You should be thanking them."

Strabimon pouted a little, but he couldn't bring himself to argue with Miko Sakuyamon so instead he just bowed his head and kind of scowled at Crystal, Shiro, and their respective digimon companions. "Thanks for your help," he muttered somewhat grudgingly.

Then, one by one, the Renamon and Kudamon began to emerge from the surrounding shadows.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:58 pm
Shiro just looked between Miko Sakuyamon and Strabimon, before mentally shaking his head lightly and just smiled" it's not a problem, we were only doing what came natural to us, which is protecting the digital world from evil, even if it's more remnants than anything." he said lightly rubbing the back of his head, though mentally he was analyzing Strabimon mainly because of the attitude ~child level, seems to be quite.. egotistical.. reminds me of how Roveth first acted after we got him off the 'kill Shiro' streak he was on..~ he shook his head of his thoughts lightly "we had only just come into the area to travel the world so i can be accustomed to it, given i am new to this Digital World and all." he said lightly

V-Mon just jumped back onto Shiro's shoulder and sat down lightly "yeah! don't mind us~!"

Shiro sighed and looked to the various Kudamon and Renamon, lightly waving, while mentally getting nervous ~so many.. i -REEEEEEALLY- hope that animal magnetism is gone!~ he thought to himself while the Chibimonz bounced and made silly noises causing V-Mon to chuckle at it's antics on Shiro's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 pm
"Yeah, well, you should have traveled somewhere else," Strabimon stated sharply. "There's nothing for you guys to see here."

"Strabimon," Miko Sakuyamon admonished him sternly. "You really must learn to be less critical of visitors."

"I'm sorry," Strabimon quickly apologized. "It's just... whenever there have been strangers in the forest... it's caused a lot of problems for us."

Miko Sakuyamon eyed him steadily. "Strabimon, I'm sure you must remember that Crystal was with Xros Heart when they saved us from the Bagra Empire when this was still just the Starlight Zone. These aren't strangers. They are our honored and welcome guests."

Strabimon lowered his gaze again. "If you say so," he agreed reluctantly.

Miko Sakuyamon diverted her attention to Shiro. "Well now, you certainly have a very unique aura. A hybrid of human and digimon, a pure soul with a puzzling mingling of diametrically opposed energies in perfect balance, you are truly a warrior suited to the emblem of yin and yang."

Crystal just stepped back and decided to sit this one out. It looked like Miko Sakuyamon had the situation more or less under control with Shiro and Strabimon. Of course, that still left the Renamon and Kudamon. Several of them were already eying Shiro intently. Zapmon wisely chose to keep her mouth shut for the time being.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:38 pm
Shiro looked to Miko Sakuyamon, lightly nodding a bit "that actually has a long story to go with it, truth be told, i had high ammounts of power of both darkness and light, and it tried to force me to choose one or the other, pretty much told both sides that without darkness light oculdn't exist, and vice versa, and i chose to hold both, which leads to that balance." he said, lightly reaching in his pockets and finding the crest and tag for Balance, looking it over sighing "probably why i have the Crest of Balance." he pondered a bit before being overshadowed by various shadows, he had turned and saw about 9 or so Renamon as well as a Kudamon or two in mid air, looking ready to attack ,but instead of that, they all landed on Shiro and caused a nice animeish-crash, with him in the middle of said clearly female digimon, being nuzzled and the like, blushing up a storm after yelping ~GOD DAMNIT! GABUMON YOU JINXED ME!~

Gabumon chuckled while speaking up from the Xros Loader "it seems your affinity to foxes and the animal magnetism is still quite there Shiro~!"

of course Shiro just kinda froze while staying in their grip, though he was glaring death as best he could to the currently on the ground Xros Loader "you Jinxed me!" he shouted while it caused everyone in there to laugh, even V-Mon was chuckling on the side watching in amusement to Shiro's predicament.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:35 am
"Very well brave warrior who lives on the threshold of both light and darkness," Miko Sakuyamon couldn't help chuckling at Shiro's predicament with the Renamon and Kudamon who had suddenly assaulted him with affection, but it looked like it might do him some good to have them around. "You have my blessing. It is my sincerest hope that these shrine maidens will be of help to you throughout the remainder of your journey."

"You're serious?" Stabimon blanched. He couldn't believe how simple minded all those she foxes were being, but now Miko Sakuyamon was perfectly happy to let them leave with this human? Strabimon didn't understand.

"I am," Miko Sakuyamon stated simply. "Living sheltered lives at the shrine in this forest might keep them safe from harm for most of the time, but living out such lives in seclusion they can never reach their full potential. And I can sense that this warrior has great potential locked away inside of him. It is my wish that they will be able to realize their hidden potential by going out into the world and helping each other."

"Although this might give us a bit of trouble pressing on with our journey if Shiro is unable to get back on his feet," observed Zapmon.

"Yes," Miko Sakuyamon agreed. "I suppose he must first overcome this trial before he will be able to depart from this forest."

Strabimon cringed. "You mean you're going to let them stay?"

"Of course," Miko Sakuyamon turned on him with a gentle gaze that quickly silenced him and caused Strabimon to blush. "I told you already that these are our honored and welcome guests. And I will be counting on you to treat them hospitably while I must return to the shrine to perform my duties as the guardian of this forest."

Miko Sakuyamon slipped off into the shadows leaving Strabimon alone with the two humans, their digimon, and the pack of overly affectionate female fox digimon who were presently smothering Shiro. Strabimon rolled his eyes and let out a disgruntled sigh before attempting to pry some of the Renamon and Kudamon off of Shiro.

"Oi, give the kid some air!" he scolded them. "He won't be of any use to any of you if he can't breathe!"

"Well, at least this gives us a good excuse to do a bit of stargazing," Crystal decided as she flopped down to stretch out on the soft grass so she could look up at the perpetual night sky of the Starlight Forest. In any other situation, she would have rushed to assist Shiro, but she knew better than to mess with a bunch of frisky Renamon and Kudamon. He was just going to have to find his own way out of this one.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:25 am
V-Mon decided to just chuckle and walk over helping Strabimon start pulling off the Renamon "okay okay! he's not going anywhere for a while ladies, let the guy have some breathing room!" this caused a few of the Renamon to blush, before getting up and letting Shiro some room while they headed off to go calm themselves down, or try, but about 3 of them remained and the Kudamon as well, while Shiro lightly got up after squirming out of the three's grip with an 'awwe!' coming from them after.

Shiro just shook his head lightly while idly petting the Kudamon deciding to nestle around his neck like a scarf, with the cartridge shrunk and somehow in one of his shirt pockets "i don't mind being glomped but that was quite sudden you know." of course he looked over to his Xros Loader and walked over to it as the laughter continued inside it, he picked it up and glared at it "Reload, Gabumon!"

Gabumon of course appeared, still on his back laughing at Shiro's predicament until he opened an eye and saw a -very- annoyed Shiro holding a bokken in hand that had what looked like a little tiger charm as he narrowed his eyes "you jinxed me, i honestly have half a mind to whap you with Torashinai right here and now." of ocurse Gabumon gulped, but Shiro sighed and dispersed the wooden sword "but i suppose i deserve it given we didn't know if that animal magnetism was still there."

the Kudamon around his neck giggled "it helps also that you're handsome and pure spirited."

Shiro just blinked, and looked to the Kudamon, before shrugging "probably true..." he just looked to the Renamon who were getting up, two of them mumbling about getting everyone some food, while one stayed behind for the moment and couldn't help but idly sneak up on his back and hugged him from behind. Shiro just sighed while having a bit of a deep blush ~che... why does these crazy things happen to me?~ he glanced to Crystal, mentally frowning ~and she didn't even help, or asked Zapmon to try!~ of course he didn't show his annoyance or anger about that, instead chose to look up to the sky, sighing a bit ~beautiful...~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:23 pm
Even if Crystal had asked Zapmon to help out, it probably wouldn't have done any good since the small dragon might have been able to get her arms around a Kudamon, but Renamon were a whole lot bigger than she was unless she evolved and, even then, evolving just to fend off a bunch of overly affectionate female foxes would have seemed a little excessive when Shiro's life wasn't in any immediate danger. Not to mention that, apart from V-mon, none of his other digimon had bothered rushing to his aid which could only mean that they didn't perceive him to be in any legitimate danger either. That, and any help Zapmon had to offer might have lead to electrocution and that would have caused much more harm to Shiro than the Renamon and Kudamon did. After all, they were just trying to be friendly.

Not that Crystal hadn't been subjected to more than her share of awkward situations in the past twenty-four hours. She was actually glad to be away from Taiki for the moment because it meant that her own digimon couldn't try to set them up again after the multitude of failed attempts she had barely gotten out of the day before. Shiro could complain about it all he wanted, but having a bunch of Renamon and Kudamon around, even if he didn't appreciate all the affection, wasn't such a terrible idea. Both were strong species with a high amount of spiritual power and advanced fighting skills that would prove useful against more highly evolved adversaries. Renamon, in particular, were also masters of stealth which meant they would also be able to back Shiro up discreetly without revealing themselves to future opponents. The fact that he didn't even have to work to gain their trust and affection was a pretty lucky break for him considering how many people would kill to have a Renamon for a partner.

Strabimon was both shocked and appalled by the behavior of the Renamon and Kudamon who had been all over Shiro mere minutes ago. He had never seen them act that way before and he hoped he wouldn't have to experience it again either. It was disturbing to see any digimon fawning over some pathetic human that much. The poor kid must have gotten some kind of fox pheromone on him or something.

"Well, even if you guys are planning to stick around for awhile, I'd suggest leaving as soon as you are able because it's very easy for diurnal creatures like yourselves to lose track of time in an environment like this," Strabimon noted as a sort of warning. Nevertheless, unlike his earlier efforts to deter the humans from staying in the forest simply because he didn't want to have to deal with them, this latest argument was completely accurate. Since it was always night and the stars were always shining, no one ever really knew what time of day it was in other parts of the digital world.

"Don't worry," Zapmon assured him. "We'll probably get a move on once Shiro decides what he's going to do to accommodate his new fan club."

"Then it's just a matter of getting Shiro to decide what other sorts of digimon he might like to recruit since that will help us to decide where we should travel to next," Crystal added as she propped herself up on her elbows. "Unless he'd rather just test his luck choosing a direction at random. That works too."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:38 pm
Shiro of course just twitched an eyebrow lightly at Zapmon and Crystal, but just sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose "i can accomodate them all in the Xros Loader once we're moving again, one or two can stay at my side as a body-guard when not in the loader, three being our scouts in the area, much like Nene's monitor ninja digimon, and three be ready for active Digi-Xros into either an alternate form of their Adult form, or an alternate of their perfect form."

the Kudamon nodded lightly, while giggling "what about the other Kudamon?" she asked, curious while the boy seemed in thought over that a bit more.

Shiro pondered it a few more moments "my guess would be for Digi-Xros purposes with you, to probably create a an alternate way to your adult form."

Kudamon nodded lightly ,pondering that herself while moving a bit to poke the renamon into letting go, who reluctantly did, and actively went into the Xros Loader for now.

Shiro just looked to it before chuckling as he moved to lay down a bit himself to stare at the sky, glancing to Strabimon "we probably won't stay long, so as to not disturb you guys, i just didn't expect... that strong a reaction from your allies an all to my animal magnetism, only seems to happen around foxes though."

Gabumon sat up and spoke lightly " you probably need to get a surplus of food into your D-Arc, remember, they can store things like that."

Shiro just glared at Gabumon, before sighing "can't... it's currently as dead as the digivice was before that fight."

Guilmon pouted from within the Xros loader hearing that "aww, but Guilmon's guilmon bread storage was in there~!" he whined quietly, causing Shiro to sweatdrop even more while he waited for the other Renamon to return from wherever they went to.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff