Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
♥Mountaintop Romance♥ [[Opened and Full!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:45 pm
"Mine is Star. Very good drawing by the way. Star said and smiled at both him and his sleeping friend.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:02 pm
"Thanks" Xavier said as he looked at Star "Ive been drawing for a while im getting alot better" he said he looked down at the book she was holding "Rangers Apprentice?" he said to her "Thats a great Read" he said "I actually read up to the eighth book" he added  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:07 pm
Star smiled at him. "Ya I finished that one last night. I just started this one when I got on the bus. Not all that far into it yet, though like always its a good book." She said, being as friendly as she could without makeing it awkard.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:19 pm
Xavier wasnt really good when it came to talking to girls. He ususally would work with his family. He looked at her she was very pretty he blushed a bit but turned away "So yea Thanks for getting my Drawing" he said again "I will see you around" he said even though he didnt know if he was even going to see her again and he was too afraid to even ask her number  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:22 pm
"No problem." Star said. She noticed the slight reddening on his cheeks, but she did not say anything. "See ya." She said and gave him a plesant smile before turning around and heading back to her seat. She sat back down next to Alice and smiled at her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:56 pm
Xavier smiled then looked at Ren who was still knocked out "Man nothing can wake you up" he said  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:14 pm
Rose by now was sitting on the bench and as staring at the road, waiting for the bus that carried her friends. Maybe she should've stayed with them rather than have run off to get to the slopes early. Nah, it was worth it, Or so her dare devil side said. Sighing Rose leaned forward hnds interlocked and resting on her chin, her knees being used as the prop. She was half here and half elsewhere, mostly in her little sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:42 pm
And then the bump in the road, causing the bus to jolt slightly. Ren woke up, straightened his neck and yawned. His hair was messy about his head in which he immediately tried to pat down. Sleepy dark eyes drifted to Xavier. he gave a slgiht chuckle. "I'm sorry, I ended up sleeping on your shoulder," he murmured meekly.
He would always fall asleep on the train he got on after his tutoring classes, many of the times ending up leaning against an old lady or some business man as he did. A faint memory of him sleeping while standing up on the train brought a cheer about his smile, a face that suited him very much so yet not very seen with what he had to go through. He always had this focused face on. He shook out his hair and leaned back in his seat, stretching his arms.
Ren then noticed Adrian's voice. So he woke up as well. Ren soon grew slightly more attentive. Adrian was talking to a girl in which he could only smile faintly as he looked at Jenny and then back to Adrian before leaning back in his seat. "Man, I must've slept for awhile, huh? We're already going up the mountain," he murmured, rubbing at his eyes.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:52 pm
Mike smiled, glancing to the guitar and back, nodding slightly. "i do." he gave a small chuckle. he had to think for a second. "i've been playing for like... 6 or 7 years now." e nodded to himself, satisfied with his estimate. "it's almsot my life now." he shrugged, as if not caring too much. he didn't like feeling like he was bragging. he spoke again, a little more hesitantly this time. "h-how... about you...?" he knew she probably wasnt a guitarist, but he still kinda wanted to know a little about her. he had to fight back a small amount of pinkness in his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:59 am
Xavier nodded and looked out the window "Wow cant believe this mountain is that huge" he said admiring it knowing that he was going to draw something like this later on.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:07 am
User Image

Alice

User Image

Alice smiled as she read the name of her book. Star and she always liked the same kind of books. She watched as Star picked up the picture and handed it to one of the guys. He seemed really shy towards her friend which seemed kind of cute. She wondered how long it would be til they talked again before Star came back to sit next to her, with a smile on her face."So... What do you think? Of the artist i mean."She asked teasingly. She laughed a little as she put her bookmark back in her book. After she had put her book away she noticed everyone was awake. She couldn't wait to get to the mountain's slopes. She could't wait for this adventure to begin. Once more she wondered how Rose was fairing. She looked over at the artist and his friend. The boys seemed nice enough.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:24 am
Star thought about Alice's question for a second before answering. "He is cute, and a very good artist. A little shy. Though that can be over looked." Star said and thought about Xavier. He was cute both physically and how he acted towards her. She decided that if they talked again She would try to get him out of his shell of shyness.

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:51 am
Emni of the Akatsuki
User Image
ˡᵉᵉᵃᶰᶰ ʰˑ ᵇᵒᵉʳᶰᵉʳ
"Mhhh. I play a little flute, a sprinkling of piano. Some trumpet. I'm pretty good with the saxophone. And I'm picking up on the electric bass now that one of my foster brothers has started practicing." LeeAnn said with a sheepish grin; that was what happened when you grew up in a colorful, mixed family like hers.

̅M̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅v̅̅e̅̅r̅̅s̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅p̅̅e̅̅r̅̅f̅̅e̅̅c̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅o̅̅r̅̅l̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅v̅̅o̅̅l̅̅v̅̅e̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅k̅̅i̅̅p̅̅p̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅r̅̅o̅̅u̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅f̅̅o̅̅r̅̅e̅̅s̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅i̅̅t̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅b̅̅u̅̅n̅̅c̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅m̅̅a̅̅g̅̅i̅̅c̅̅a̅̅l̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅i̅̅m̅̅a̅̅l̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅h̅̅i̅̅l̅̅e̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅o̅̅l̅̅d̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅s̅̅.̅̅ ̅̅E̅̅p̅̅i̅̅c̅̅n̅̅e̅̅s̅̅s̅̅. ̅

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:34 pm
Adrian turned to see another girl saying that she liked Arcanine and as quickly as she turned to them, turned away. He then turned his attention back to who he was talking to originally. "Yup. Wanna play? I have plenty of games and I think I can trust you with one of them, if you would like to that is." Adrian asked, his innocent and cute smile, unaware of his flirting.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:01 pm
Ren's sleepy eyes wandered about, eventually looking at the roof of the bus, amusing himself with just that. Xavier's voice was faint as Ren heard it to the left of him. He cleared his throat and spoke, "Yup. I'm anticipating what kind of drawing you'll make of it," he added. The chatting around him soothed him, voices that spoke to each other conversationally. It was pleasant to see his friends chatting it up with some girls. It'd surely make the trip more interesting. Running his hand through his hair, he tightened the girp he had on his own snow board and sraightened in his seat. "We should put our stuff in our rooms before we head to the rental shop. You guys need some gear, don't you?" he asked.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff