Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
James Ortizs Place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:52 am
User Image

James Ortiz

James was slightly shaken up as he glanced back at the house. He kept mumbling sorry, even though he knew that Leila would never be able to hear it from so far away. He forgot what it was like to be in his hateful mood. It happened so rarely because he never had anyone over. The ones who were over were assassins and it wasn't like they had time to talk to tick him off. He regretted bringing her home. He didn't regret buying her though, but he knew he should have taken her somewhere else.

Luscious mewed at Leila as he watched her slump to the ground. He understood that she wasn't happy and he wanted to make her happy. He gently pawed at her arm and burrowed his head underneath her hand. He licked her and continued to mew to get her attention.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila sniffled and stroked Luscious's fur. "Thank you, Mihaneh." She didn't know what to do. She was too delicate in her present form to go after James, though she felt it was her duty to protect him. After all, that was one of the main things her past masters had bought her for. "I hate it when this happens. Why can't I stay in one form like a normal person? Then I could protect them." That was why she'd gone through so many masters in twelve years. They always ended up being attacked when she was in her weaker form and unable to protect them, so they threw her away.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

James walked slowly as he came to the little clearings full of the different plants. When he came by the one that Leila had vowed to take care of he couldn't really help but go through and water them all quickly. Then he went on and passed all the rest of the clearings. After awhile there was an orchard that appeared, filled with all sorts of fruit trees. Even though it looked like it went on for a long while, he still continued to walk.

Luscious gazed up at Leila and nuzzled her hand. He wanted to comfort her in a different way... Using words. But when the cub's lips parted ever so slightly, he froze. To her it might have looked as if he were trying to pant, but that wasn't it at all. He seemed to look up at her worriedly and nipped at her hand, growling softly. He wanted to make things alright.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila smiled through her tears. "What is it, Mihaneh? you look like you're trying to speak using human words." She laughed. "I'm okay now. Just...disappointed. In myself. This stupid curse never makes it easy on me."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

Luscious continued to growl lightly up at Leila. He didn't like that she was blaming herself when it wasn't even her fault in the first place. Plus he was aggravated that he didn't get to see what started James odd behavior. And not to mention that he wanted to talk. With what seemed like a sigh the cub crawled onto her lap and nestled down.

Once James came to the hidden creak just beyond that old oak tree he sat down on the edge. He pulled his shoes and socks off and let his feet dangle in the icy cold water. It was refreshing and allowed him to think less miserably. "I guess I'll take her to get clothes... Like I said I would... Then I'll take her somewhere else..." After a moment of agreeing to his new plan he put his socks and shoes back on. Then he quickly headed back to the house.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila continued to stroke the tiger cub, slowly calming down herself and wondering what to do.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

It didn't too long for James to reach the house and enter the kitchen. When his eyes drifted to Leila on the ground and Luscious on her lap it brought a new wave of guilt. He really was a mess when it came to dealing with other people. He cleared his throat before he spoke softly. "Leila, if you still want to get some clothes we can do that later... I'll be working around the house until then." His eyes were glued to her, and it took a lot to rip them from her and leave the room. He was going to his study room and finish going through some of his work-related paperwork.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila looked up at the sound of James clearing his throat. Her ears flicked back in surprise. "Y-yes, I would still like to find some new clothes," she said, just barely restraining herself from calling him "master". "Thank you." After James had left the room, she picked up Luscious and followed quietly to the study. "Um, James? Sir?" she asked quietly, using James name for the first time since he'd bought her. "M-may I ask what I did? So I know not to do it again since it angered you so?" She only asked because she wasn't completely sure it had just been her reaction to being called a guest in his house.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:07 am
User Image

James Ortiz

James looked up from his papers and glanced at Leila. He probably should have been excited or something that she had finally called him by his name, but it really didn't affect him. He was slightly agitated by the question, though luckily not to the point he would have one of his moods, because he couldn't exactly think of a good answer. "It... It really wasn't you're fault at all. I have these moods swings when I am around others, which is why I've been living alone. I was already aggravated because of your change. I don't really know what I'm supposed to say or do around you when you're like this... And just the way you seemed so aggravated when I said you were a guest, I don't know, I guess it just made me snap..." He felt like a small child when he had to explain and he felt himself hunch over, almost trying to curl up into himself.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:18 am
User Image
Leila

"Aggravated?" Leila furrowed her brow in confusion.Then she immediately smoothed her expression in case she set him off again. "I-I'm sorry if I seemed that way. I didn't...mean to."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:15 am
User Image

James Ortiz

James sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose and held his other hand up in a reassuring manner. "Really, it's alright, you didn't do anything wrong. It was me that was a jerk and misunderstood. I shouldn't have snapped like that at all... Sometimes I can't really help it. Even if there is nothing worth being angry over it still happens." He was slightly hoping that she would realize that he was out of control and just want to leave. He would have gladly let her do so.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila giggled. "Sounds like me. I can't control how I change, haven't you noticed?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

James smiled solemnly as he shook his head. "Yes, that is true, but at least you know when it happens and for how long. You can always expect it. I can't. Plus you don't feel an urge to go and hurt or yell at someone. In fact it seems almost the opposite. Even in your other form you don't really attack anyone unless it's someone you're meant to." He sighed as he turned his attention back to his papers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
Leila

Leila sighed. "That's because I can control what I do in my other form. I'd rather be able to control my emotions in both, but that's obviously not going to happen," she said unhappily. "Um...is there anything I can help you with?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image

James Ortiz

James nodded and motioned to Luscious with his eyes. "At least you can control yourself. I actually need him to help with my moods. Especially my more friendly mood." He smiled at the cub who mewed at him. Once he realized he said that he felt a soft blush come to his cheeks. It was weird to admit something like that. "No, I'm fine. I've just got a few papers to do. We can go get your clothes after that. Sound good?"

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff