Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Castle's Thorns - Accepting/Finally Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:14 pm
"I'll get the maids to tend to you right away. You just rest for now." Lucian said laying her down on the bed of a guest room before stopping in the doorway. "If you'll excuse me, Miss Luckette...." he said giving her a bow before closing the door behind him and heading for the throne room. First and foremost, he had to report to his master. "Forgive the intrusion, My Lord, but I have a most interesting piece of news for you, sir." he called through to the other side.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 pm
"Enter" Came the sharp reply. Fredrick's boredom was swiftly giving way to impatience. Upon entering the room, Lucian would his master leaning to one side, using a hand to support the weight of his head as he rested the other on his lap. Master Brackengard's eyes were cold, yet lackluster in their gaze "I do hope this news is good Lucian, the state of the garden or weather will most certainly not alleviate my boredom" Fredrick spoke smoothly, his words containing an odd charm even in his current mood.  

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:37 pm
"I would never dream of telling you anything to displease you, My Lord." Lucian said as he calmly walked in and bowed in front of Frederick, a calm smile that hid the man's thoughts. "I had been gathering the firewood today when I found a most amusing young lady in the forest. She was in dreadful condition, so I thought to bring her back here. It has been some time since My Lord last had a guest, much less one of the female persuasion after all." he said lifting his head to smile up at his master, sly in nature, but loyal no matter the task that required his touch. "She is currently resting in one of the guest rooms upstairs. I planned on having Abigail or Arisa tend to her once I reported the news to you, My Lord."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:39 pm
Abigail paused in her idle chatter with Arisa when she heard an unfamiliar voice. She turned from the sink, and looked over to the door to see a young man standing there. "Oooh look Arisa!! A visitor!!" Abigail practically squealed. And a man no less. Someone who they didn't have to worry about attracting the affections of the master only to meet an untimely end...unless of course the master had gained a taste for the unconventional these past few years.
Abigail walked up to the man first, giving a small curtsy. "Hello sir. Welcome to Castle Brackengard. Is there something we can do for you?" she asked with a pleasant smile. She was just so excited to see someone new for the first time in....goodness knew how many years.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:47 pm
Thomas was taken aback by the politeness of the two women. "Uh, hello. I'm here on a bit of a wager, and also I have a filthy umbrella. If one of you two lovely ladies could direct me to the washroom, that'd be fantastic."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:51 pm
A flicker of interest came into Brackengard's eyes, at the same time the candles began to burn a little more brightly. The lord of the castle straightened slightly for a moment as a myriad of thoughts began to slip through his mind. Oh this was good...perhaps so far as excellent. So long as...

Crossing his legs into a more comfortable position, Fredrick leaned forward with his chin resting upon the backs of his hands "Tell me Lucian, is she beautiful?"

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:56 pm
"Would I have brought her back for you if she weren't?" Lucian said as he straightened back up, keeping his smile as he folded his hands behind his back. "Only the very best for My Lord."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 pm
"Excellent" Fredrick said, his lips pulling back to reveal white teeth as a smile spread across his face. It was a predatory grin, and the master of Brackengard Castle looked every bit the hungry wolf.

Leaning back, Fredrick's hands fell to the arms of his chair "Have both the maids take care of her, let not a single moment be wasted in her care and preparation. Once she is ready bring her to the dinning hall, I wish to...chat with her before partaking of the nightly meal" He instructed, rising slowly as he finished.

Footsteps echoed faintly as Master Brackengard strode swiftly across the room, uttering only a single sentence more as he passed his faithful butler "You are dismissed." With that, the man left the throne room, heading down in the direction of his own. No doubt to prepare in his own fashion for the meeting.

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:14 pm
"As you wish, My Lord." Lucian said with one final bow before heading to the kitchen to find Abigail and Arisa. "Abigail, Arisa, the Master would like you to--oh...Who is this now?" he said with a frown as he saw another stranger. A male, too. And Master Brackengard just got into a good mood, too. "Never mind. Abigail, Arisa, there's a young lady in one of the upstairs guest rooms that requires your immediate attention." he said looking from Thomas to the two maids. "The Master would like both of you to tend to her right away and have her ready for dinner tonight. I'll attend to our...guest, here." he said turning his attention to the man and looking him over with some displeasure.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 pm
Luckette let herself relax as she layed atop the soft, welcoming bed for the moment being. As she gazed upon the stone ceiling, she let her mind wander as she waited for some of the maids to come - as Mr. Valren had told her they would. She couldn't help but think that she should be excited and utterly surprised to find herself in such a place, to have been saved and whisked away by a hansome gentleman to such a large and extravagant castle. She almost felt like a fairytale princess. That thought alone made her giggle, lighting up the dainty features of her gentle face once more. At least Luckette had plenty of positive things to think about for the moment being, numerous 'bright sides' to distract from the negative of her current situation.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:20 am
Abigail tilted her head slightly. "Um...well there is a water pump just outside the door you could use to clean your umbrella. Or if you would rather I could bring some water inside for you to use." She told the man kindly, trying to be as helpful as possible so he might stay a while.
Before Abigail could say more, Lucian graced them all with his presence. Probably her second least favorite person who she was stuck spending eternity with, Lucian coming to give them orders was never a good thing.It usually meant something to do with Master Brackengard. When he spoke, Abigail felt her stomach drop like a stone. Another one? How long would this one be granted to live she wondered. "Very well..." She muttered with a scowl. Abigail fetched a jug of water, and linen for any bandages if they were needed. She walked towards the door, but paused when she was next to Lucian. "Please don't scare him off." Abigail whispered, doubting that her pleas would do much to sway the butler but she had to try. "He's the first visitor we've had in centuries that we didn't have to worry about being killed. Please Lucian, just for tonight. He won't leave the kitchen and the Master will never need to know of his presence."

With that Abigail left the kitchen, assuming Arisa wouldn't be far behind. She walked up to the guest room where she knew the mysterious girl would be staying. She balanced the jug and linen under on arm before knocking on the solid wooden door. "May I come in Miss? I'm one of the maids of Castle Brackengard." Abigail called through the door, almost hoping that no one would answer and the girl had the good sense to run away in the last ten minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:29 am
Upon hearing the rapping at her door and the femenine voice behind it, Luckette sat herself up as quickly as she could. Which was not all too quick, considering her current condition. "Please, do come in." she spoke out, suddenly feeling pangs of nervousness. She must have appeared a total wreck, with all that she had been through! Luckette bit her lip, dearly hoping that the maid would not be too judgemental of her in her current state. She quickly realised how silly she was being, and promptly pushed such thoughts away for the moment being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:36 pm
"Right." Thomas walked to the water pump to wash off his umbrella's tip. After doing so, he walked back in to the kitchen. "Hello. The name's Thomas. I'd ask yours, but I'm afraid I have a certain lack of interest in those who wear period dress and hole themselves up in castles."

(I am intentionally making my character the biggest jerk possible.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:54 pm
((Since Lucian's existence is basically making Brackengard happy, and Brackengard doesn't give a rat's a** about men, he's going to be quite the well-spoken jerk as well. In short: challenge accepted.))

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, I'm sure. My name is Lucian Valren, though you may call me what you wish." Lucian said, going through the motions of welcoming 'guests' as he bowed with a fake smile for the man. "If it weren't one of my duties as a humble butler of this castle, I would care little about you or your name, as I am want to do with tourists like yourself and other such guests that would insult the hosts."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:15 pm
"What makes you think I'm a tourist? I live in the region, thank you, "mister butler". I might be a man looking to purchase the land from 'Lord' Brackengard, if, that is, he holds the deed to such a place, which I doubt." A smile crept onto Thomas's face. "But he isn't a lord, those weren't maids, and you aren't a butler. You're just actors, aren't you? But for what purpose, I can't hope to know. Perhaps for shits and giggles, if you'll pardon my anachronistic phrase, Mister Thespian."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff