Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Workshop - FEARhealing Tools [Laundry, page 4!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:42 am
Reeshie Hack

Kaze Taco

Ravvlet

"Strix actually.. hee. You were very close." Muka nodded his head in affirmation of the strange boil's comment. He didn't seem to notice if Rosciel's words were some sort of dig at him or insult. He tilted his head instead. "How do you see with that band on your eyes?" A curious 'hoo-ing' noise reverberated in his throat. He'd never met a blind person before either! "It's a very nice band though. Pretty color.." His teeth clacked with glee. He was definitely a strange one.

Muka turned his head away from them suddenly though and back to Johnny. HE WAS A CELEBRITY. This was still amazing to the strix and so while he was very silent, he was now just STARING at his demonic class partner.

STAAARE.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:06 pm
iloveyouDIE

"I have my ways," was all Rosc said in replied, one eyebrow rising at the Strix's actions. It was a sort of echolocation without any sort of sound, he could see the contours of everything around him. There was no color, screens and things on paper were beyond him, water was annoying, mirrors pissed him off.

"And the blindfold is not covering my eyes." His eye-sockets, yes, but he had no eyes to cover, not since he was very little. He barely remembered being able to see properly anymore. Ah, but the owl-boil wasn't looking at him anymore. He was staring at another boil. One who looked like a freakin' rock-star. Flashy little punk, if Rosc had eyes he'd probably roll them.  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:18 pm
OnionGrump

"Friends? I have a few I suppose," She thought about Amrita, Charlie, Tybalt and even Bul to name a few. Of course there was Muka whom she just recently met, but they only had one meeting on the roof tops of the monster dorms. She had met quite a few students but not many of them she considered friends.

"I'm lucky for the ones I have," She smiled, "Here you can dry with my wing if you like?" The gryphon extended a snow white wing to the reaper.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

"Ah thanks!" She said, carefully grabbing hold of the wings and using the tips to dab at her eyes. They'd sting regardless of what she did, but at least now she'd be able to see properly.

Tahki's wings though... They were so soft and warm. It made her a little envious that she didn't have any of her own.

"Must be nice." She started, running a hand over the smooth primaries. "Flying I mean. Though pretty cold up there too I imagine."

:If you want to fly, then maybe you ssshould jump off a cliff.: Kingsbane chipped in.

"And then you'd be stuck searching for a new food source." She countered with a roll of her eyes.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:54 pm
[[Putting a REALLY LATE OOC Wrap up on this because...stuff happened and I never finished what I planned to do with this because of it. WHOOPS!

So people can get some continuity: Students, post-laundry, were asked to help make potions and a few of the would have gotten a demo on the creation of a Pumpkin Pill. After this, some students might have been asked to help with the Post-Meta healing tent thing that happened.

Anybody who helped in this gets the healing bonus from the Battle Roll thread and I'm so sorry I suck. sad ((((((((( <3 ]]  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff