Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Study Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Slytherin ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Just when Yesenia recovered from falling backwards, she heard Victor's giggle, probably at how enthusiastic she was towards these things. "Really?" she asked, perking up, despite another blush creeping up. "The bubble head charm... I'll have to look that up," she commented, glancing over at Victor and grinning mischievously. "How much trouble do you think we'd get in if we tried that when we actually learn how to use that spell?" she half wondered, half asked aloud. She nodded, looking at the shark's picture once more and reading the caption below. "Probably not, they're usually found at 100 meters or deeper. That lake may be deep, but it's not that deep," she commented skeptically. She wondered why she jumped now, looking back at the picture, though, made her shiver slightly, so she slammed it shut and put it underneath the book pile.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc: ]
Beginning Guitar Bass the Rabbit Status

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image*~Victor Beausoleil~*

Victor nodded, before grinning, "They'd have to catch us, in order for us to get in trouble~" He then thought for a moment, "It'd probably help in the higher years too..."

Victor then opened his mouth in an 'o' shape at the mention of the shark, "Ah...Well, that's good then."

He then noticed her slam the book shut and just smiled slightly, "Let's see...I knew it existed!" He smiled at the cleaning charm he found, he wouldn't try it now, of course, but it would probably come in handy later, to study for.
Then again wasn't something like it in his list of knowledge? Or was that a different spell, "How to self clean magically..."

Victor then handed the book to Yesenia on the Bubble Head charm as he grabbed another book on underwater secrets.

Mood: Studious
Thoughts: Glad I found that spell~
House: Hufflepuff
Year: One

((OOC: ))

TakaiOokami

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

"Of course, if, but still... How many students in the history of Hogwarts, do you think, actually dived into the lake of their own will for the sake of exploration?" Yesenia asked hypothetically and then laughed. "Of course, I don't plan on diving into the lake this year, perhaps 3rd or 4th year," she said, getting serious and thoughtful at the same time. Then she raised an eyebrow as Victor found something he was looking for. She looked over to see a cleaning charm. "What, afraid of a little dirt, Mr. Noble?" she teased, elbowing him lightly.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Victor nodded, "That's true...It'd probably be the first." He then sighed, "Yeah...It'd probably be suicidal to try it as a first year."
He then grinned, "That doesn't stop studying about it though~" Victor then giggled, "That's not against the school rules after all..."

Yeah, it would be quite deadly to do it as a first year, heck he didn't know if he could even deal with it.

Victor blushed as Yesenia elbowed him, "There is nothing noble about dirt~" He then stuck his tongue out at Yesenia playfully, he didn't exactly look like a nobleman at the moment, but who cares! "Besides a cleaning charm could have other uses~" He then grinned, "My cousin would probably use it as a prank."

Mood: Amused
Thoughts: Fear the power of the might cleansing charm~

TakaiOokami

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

Yesenia nodded in agreement. "Well, if they knew what we were planning they'd probably find some sort of school rule based reason to stop us," she pointed out. Then again, would that really stop them?
"Ha! There are plenty of things noble about dirt, nobleman. Though that's probably true. Just because it's labeled as a certian thing doesn't meant that's all it's capable of," she replied. Curious as to how his cousin would use it now that he spoke of other possible uses. "What, dust suddenly falling all over your hair? Or worse, dirt!" she said, pretending to gasp in horror.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Victor nodded, "True..." He then laughed at what Yesenia said about dirt, and what his cousin would do, "Pfft..." He had to laugh at the idea of dust or dirt falling into his hair, "Well~ Let's see you have to wash your hair out when the dirt army rises up." Victor commented jokingly.

He then eyed the time, was it that time already? How time flew when you hung out with friends, "Hmmm....Oh, it's time for music club."

He then eyed Yesenia, "We can probably check these books out, and study them more later on." Victor then smiled, "...Oh and..umm..Yesenia?" He then sort of looked away in embarrassment, "Thanks for being my friend~" Well...she was a friend that wasn't so...interested in his status or money, so that was more than he could say about his fair weather friends.

Victor then blinked, "Wait...we are friends right?" He then thought for a moment, "Or would we be acquaintances?"

Thoughts: Music club~ I'm so glad I made a friend!

TakaiOokami

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

Yesenia gave him a weird look. "It's just dust. Brush it off, and if that doesn't work, i'll probably come off in the shower," she said with a shrug. She looked at the clock when he said it was time. Sure enough, it was. "What do ya know, that time already?" she asked. She stood up and started to gather her books. She had finished gathering the books that she figured would be better for the subject, but glanced over at she searched for the words to reply with. "You're welcome," she said simply. "Yes, we're friends. What, am I not good enough to be your friend yet?" she joked. She picked up her books and started to go to check them out. "I'll pay someone to put dirt and mud all over your bed if you try n' call me an acquaintance again!" she said, only half joking for the sake of a lighthearted tone.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Victor shrugged, "It's still something filthy." Then again, maybe it was a bit much to react to dust that way. Even if it was...something Victor could only guess what it contained in it.

He then laughed as he went to check his books out too, including the charm book he would start to practice from, it was always better to be prepared after all. Right?

"You're plenty good enough to call my friend~" Victor then smirked, "I sir Victor deem you worthy." He joked, making fun of himself slightly, he knew that Yesenia was joking about the dirt and mud on his bed, but it still made him shudder, "How terrible~"

Victor then prepared to go to the music club, "Anything you wanna sing or play today?"

Thoughts: Ah~ Music~ The soothing sound of calm.

((OOC: Exiting to Music Club~ And yay! Victor made friends with someone! *cheers* ))

TakaiOokami

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:09 am
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

Yesenia blinked at him and then mentally shrugged. It was just Victor, kind of how you couldn't pay her to go outside during a lot of the super hot days of summer. She couldn't imagine how people lived in deserts. "Good, that saves me the trouble of finding someone in Hufflepuff who would actually do that," Yesenia said with a nod. She noticed his shudder and grinned. She thought about Victor's question as they had their books checked out. "I don't know... I have songs ready, but I don't know if I want to try and attempt guitar yet or not," she answered as they headed for the music club. She shrugged. "Oh well, i'll figure it out, but we'd better get going so we're not late," she said and started picking up the pace.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick smiled. "There's a whole joke about nothing getting through War and Peace, you know. I think we just beat the odds against actually reading it fully, since I do admit it was a bit tough." He picked up his book and studied it, chewing on the inside of his cheek and thinking. Rick blinked when he spotted a naked tail disappearing into his bag right before Penny retrieved it. He was suddenly glad that Jinx was safely away delivering mail, otherwise there might be an issue when his owl decided to make a snack of River. "River? That's an interesting name for a rat. I just have an owl, myself. He's off delivering mail, but I can show him to you later if you want." He looked back at his schoolwork, knowing he had to study, but realizing that he was too distracted. Not that Penny was to blame, but that he was constantly thinking back to the Hospital Wing he left his brother at. He nearly felt like throwing his books in exasperation. "I seriously can't focus right now."

----------------------------------
Thinking: Lack of concentration and constant worry? Check. Well, there go my chances for doing my OWLs.
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Her eyes watched as his cheek pulled tight, in and out, in a sort of trance. She was pulled out of her thought."Oh yes River was named after a muggle show I quite fancied. I'd very much like to meet your Owl, I have one at home but I prefer to have river with me." She picked river up once more and replaced her in her robe pocket. Feeling strangely unmotivated. Rick posed the same thoughts. "Well maybe it is not time to study. Perhaps a walk outside in the fresh air would be better? Or if you are worried we could return to your brother wait if it would make you feel more comfortable?" She asked unsure of what else to do, but wanting to make him feel better. She had a stash of treats in her bag though she was unsure of what his sweet tooth was like.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:50 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I Hope You Dance

Lyre held her knitting needles awkwardly as she turned the page with her free hand. Violet eyes were trying to focus on everything at once, not noticing the tangles in her yarn. She bit her lower lip as she glanced back at the messy line of knitwork. Thin fingers tried to untangle the knots, but instead made them somehow worse. "Erm..." Not knowing what to do, the redhead tugged at the strings, tightening them a bit. After a nod, she went back to doing her best, hoping it would turn out as lovely as her mother's handiwork.

{OoC:}

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin'
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to sellin' out reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:14 am
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Happy, Playful
                                                              Thinking : Though I really do hope that she doesn’t scream…. We might get kicked out…
                                                              Doing : Teasing Lyre
                                                              Where : Study Area in the Library
                                                              With : Lyre

XXXXXXX Xavier walked over to the library and went over to one of the shelves. He was searching for a copy of something that involves ghouls or maybe the undead. He had always taken particular interest in that, therefore wants to broaden his knowledge at that topic. His fingers grazed through the spines of the books until he found one that he seemed interesting. He took the book then proceeded to the study area, where he could read in peace.

Then he grinned. The same red hair from before got caught in his sight. Lyre…. Wait, is she… knitting? Ohohoho, he thought as he silently made his way behind her. He gently placed the book on the chair beside her, then covered her eyes with his hands. “Shh, don’t scream,“ he said, deepening his voice to make it sound foreign.

”If you resist… well, I can’t think of anything daring,” he added, his voice low but humorous. Then his blue eyes twinkled with mischievousness. A tiny blush settled on his cheeks before saying, ”If you resist I’ll kiss you.” His voice was back to how it should be, but his hands are still covering her eyes, and his grin was still on his lips. ”Know who I am now?”

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:29 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance

I Hope You Dance

Lyre went back to work, biting the tip of her tongue in concentration. Unfortunately for her, she didn't notice the boy sneaking up on her. When her vision was blocked, her eyes went wide, the girl giving a tiny squeak in fear. The voice sounded so odd, yet so familiar, but she couldn't place it. They were going to... kiss her if she didn't comply!?! She whimpered softly, her fingers curling into small fists around.... her knitting needles! It wouldn't be too hard to stab them, would it?! "L-let me go! Ri-right now! Show yo-yourself! I-I'm not afraid to hurt you!" Her tiny hands were trembling, showing just how scared she really was. It had to be a joke, didn't it? Somehow?! The redhead's bottom lip started trembling, fear setting in.

"Why can't Xavier be here to protect me?!"

IceGrayWolf

{OoC:}

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin'
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to sellin' out reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:54 am
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Teasing, but also entirely guilty
                                                              Thinking : I regret doing that. Oh Lyre, please don’t hate me…
                                                              Doing : Surrendering
                                                              Where : Study Area in the Library
                                                              With : Lyre

XXXXXXX Xavier stifled a laugh, but he was still guilty for making Lyre scared like this. But still, it’s just thiiiiis one time. He’ll just keep it at it for a little more. He cleared his throat then spoke with a deep voice again. ”Shh, little girl, shh. It’ll be hard for us both, you know.” Then, quickly, he moved his right hand on to her mouth lightly, then moved his left to cover both her eyes. But of course he let her nose go. He wouldn’t want to suffocate the girl she likes, after all. But this acting is fun. Though Lyre will probably hate him for this…. But it’s just this one time!

“And you can’t hurt me. Wanna know why? It’s because if you did, I’ll search for that Nicholson boy. And who knows what I’ll do to him,“ he added, snickering evilly to add to the effects. He grinned as Xavier again, but his voice was still the malicious one from before. ”Oh, what a pretty little bird you are,” he said as his hand, the one covering her mouth, let go and stroke her cheeks with his fingers. ”Ah,” he warned, ”Don’t scream. Or it’ll end bad for you, Lyre.”

A couple of seconds later, he finally let go and kissed her cheek before plopping himself down the chair beside her. But of course he took the book first then placed it on the table.”How was my acting skills?” he teased, puffing his chest to show how proud he was. ”Sorry of I scared you, Lyre,” he immediately added with an apologetic smile. ”I thought you’ll immediately realize who I am. Hope you’re not mad at me…”

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces