Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Present is a Slave? (1x1 rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:33 pm
Leila's ears continued to flick back and forth, unseen beneath their cover. "Thought I heard something," she muttered. She whirled suddenly and leaped at a bush, startling a squirrel, which ran up a tree, chittering. "A squirrel? Kharah! A squirrel?" she laughed in disbelief. A moment later, she tackled Nicholas, pushing him to the ground but twisting so she hit first. "L'Azazel!" she swore in Hebrew.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:48 pm
Nicholas saw her jump in the bush and laughing at the squirrel. He continued to read until Leila tackled him down on the ground! THen she said something in Hebrew he didn't know. "Hey! What was that for? I didn't do anything wrong!" He protested, not understanding why she tackled him.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:04 pm
"Shh!" Leila put a hand over Nicholas's mouth, listening intently for a moment, then let him go. She leaned against the bench leg, holding her shoulder. "No, you didn't do anything. Someone targeted you." A little red showed between her fingers.

(Hee hee. Just making things interesting.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:56 pm
"What?!" Nicholas mumbled, unable to speak with Leila's hand over his mouth. Who would be targeting him? He didn't know anyone who hated him, and his dad was out of town on business! It then hit him. It was a rival of his father.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:34 pm
Leila shook her head silently. "Sniper. Gone now. We need to head back." She got to her feet, still alert and wary. "Let's go." She neglected to add "Master" when she addressed Nicholas, but, since he'd just been targeted, the situation was too urgent to bother with formality and respect.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:04 pm
Sniper? Really? He wanted to question it, but he'd rather not die right now and got up along with Leila, nodding in agreement. The two quickly made it back to the manor, Nicholas frightened by the whole idea of a sniper going after him. He never thought that someone would actually go to these extremes. Nicholas made sure that security was tight tonight and that they should be careful. He then went ran up to his room, not even informing Leila on anything, and shut his door, quickly casting his room in darkness as he hid under the bed like a frightened dog.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:55 pm
Leila watched Nicholas go upstairs and headed into the kitchen. She knew the cook had a first aid kit handy at all times, and, since Nicholas's father didn't keep a doctor on retainer for slaves, that was the best thing for her. The cook bandaged the cut on Leila's arm where the bullet had grazed her, and Leila took a cup of tea for Nicholas and headed up to his room. She rapped gently on the door. "Master Nicholas? May I enter?" she asked softly, able to smell his fear and not wanting to frighten him more.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:11 pm
Nicholas heard the knock and almost jumped out of his skin, but calmed down a little when he heard the voice of Leila. "O-okay... You may..." Nicholas whimpered, his tone weak and scared. If he was a dog, his ears would be down and his tail curled in as he hid under his bed.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:35 pm
"I brought tea to calm your nerves." She set the mug on his bedside table and knelt beside the bed. She held out her hand and smiled gently. "It's all right, Master, you can come out. No one's going to harm you while I'm here."

(Do you know Sweeney Todd?)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:49 pm
(A little bit but I've never seen it)

Nicholas only backed away from her hand, still scared senseless. "B-but, they almost killed me.... and almost killed you..." He said, starting to sob now as he thought about it more. "T-they hit you.... they shot you.... because of me...." He sobbed, now feeling guilty that she got hurt because of him.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:11 pm
Leila beckoned toward him, moving a bit closer. "They didn't almost kill me. Only grazed my arm. I'm stronger than to fall to something so superficial," she smirked, then her smile softened again. "Come on out, Master Nicholas. It's all right. That's part of what your father bought me for. To protect you." Thinking of what she could do to calm her master and get him to come out from under his bed, she started to sing a song from a show her old master had loved.
"Nothing's gonna harm you, not while I'm around.
Nothing's gonna harm you, no sir, not while I'm around.

Demons are prowling everywhere, nowadays,
I'll send 'em howling,
I don't care, I got ways.

No one's gonna hurt you,
No one's gonna dare.
Others can desert you,
Not to worry, whistle, I'll be there.

Demons'll charm you with a smile, for a while,
But in time...
Nothing can harm you
Not while I'm around..."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:25 pm
Nicholas slowly started to calm down, still under the bed though, as Leila sang. Something about her voice just entranced him, it soothing and relaxing. It took some time, but Nicholas started to slowly crawl out from under the bed, his eyes a little red from the crying as he still teared up a little.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:31 pm
Leila lightly grabbed Nicholas's wrist. "There you go," she smiled, pulling him into a gentle hug. "There you go, Master. It's all right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:35 pm
Nicholas was still a little shaken up, but overall was much better then how he was before. When she pulled him into a hug, he felt scared, but also comfort and warmth. He didn't know if she was just gonna push him away, but the hug she was giving him now was nice and caring.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers