Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Forgotten: Under the Knife [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:49 pm
"Stay still of I will get the mouth brace" Kenneth hissed as grabbed Rosa's chin to hold her head still. At least when dealing with injected infections, the body part he needed was held down. He then noticed he missed the head strap to the chair. How could he have done that? Well, if the specimen was going to continue to fuss...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:14 pm
"i am Rick Mebbon and i'll be conducting some tests on you for a while to gage your mental stability" His answer was precise and to the point as he brushed the question of her loved ones aside.
Pulling his small jotter back out from his pocket Rick once again staired at the woman, his face stotic and uncaring "why do you think you were bought here then...gabbie was it?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rosa whined like a maltreated dog and shook her head violently.
Jolting her head down Rosa jerked Kenneths hand away from her chin and sank her teeth into the flesh of his hand, the tools he had been working with digging painfuly into her tooth and causing her to let go before any physical damage was done.
There was something about this young student Rosa feared and, even if it wasn't in her personality to fight back, she would try her best to get away from this man who was causing her a great deal of pain.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:24 pm
"I....I have no idea why I'm here. I don't even know where here is." Gabby replied fearfully. "Please, where is my son? He's only three. He needs me." There were a million other questions whirling through her head, but that was the only one that mattered.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:06 pm
[{Bump!}]  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:59 pm
"OWW!!!" Kenneth exclaimed and almost dropped the drill. He pulled his hand away and could feel the bite mark right through his glove and into his hand. "That does it!" he growled as he put the tools on the tray. He walked around to the head of the chair and took the head strap in one medical gloved hand. He then grabbed her by the lower face with the other and held her head still as he could while pulling the headstrap over and tightening it over her forehead until it couldn't wiggle anymore. "I'm not taking any chances" he said and got out the mouth brace. It was a device that forcefully held the mouth open so that the specemin's couldn't shut it during the procedure. Kenneth knew the dental student used it all the time.

Dr. Todzahn spotted a test subject who's leg was succumbing to the gangrene Kenneth had previously injected into it. He ordered this guy to be taken down to surgery so that the surgeon could amputate the infected limb.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:33 am
Rosa let our a pathetic, shrill whine as both her head and mouth were secured. tears rolled down her face as she teasted the leather strap now forcing her head to the chair.
A sickening gurgaling filled the room as the small woman began to cry uncontrolably, the mouth brace stopping her from stiffaling her sobs as kenneth continued working.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**
"if you were bought here i assume you were probably a waste of space to socity" the sound of metal scraping metal filled the hall as Rick drew back the heavy bolts on his side of the door and pushed it open slightly, his body filling the small gap he had created to block any attemtps at escaping.
"as for your son if he wasn't usfull he would have been left at the scene or taken into the nearest care home...i can probably guess the latter being the case as he was....3 was it?. you on the other hand have been bought here to help futher the research of desease, illness, viruses, germs, physical and mental analasis...should you be greatful that your helpping mankind now instead of hindering it?" Ricks voice held no hint of emotion as he staired down at the frail looking woman in the cell. his harsh words almost coating the cell in a thick layer of ice.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:17 pm
"Waste of space? Hindering mankind?" Gabby asked, astonished that anyone could ever accuse her of such things, especially in that dead tone of voice. "I...I...How could you say something like that? Is it supposed to be my fault the government sent my husband to Iraq? Is it my fault that it's nearly impossible to support a child on the pay of a waitress?" Gabby said, her voice growing slightly louder with each word. She had allowed to world to walk all over her, beat her down, chew her up, and now she was done.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:32 pm
Kenneth completely ignored the sobbing as he secured the mouth brace nice and tight. He then put the suction back in Rosa's mouth, took the rinse and drill back in hand, then continued on drilling the tooth.

Ethan began convulsing in his sleep.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:08 pm
rosa had finaly exsausted herself. Her eyes red and sore from the wailing fit she had just thrown.
Her breathing was now even, almost relaxed as Kenneth began to work once more on her tooth.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rick raised an eyebrow and waited for the womans speech to end, running a hand once again through his hair. Certain she had finished the white haired male crossed his arms and fully entered the cell, closing the door behind him. he towered over the woman.
To be honist he towered over most students and teachers at 6'3 he was an imposing figure to both young and old "why exsactly do you think your usfull to socity then?" jotter still in hand he waited for her answer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:47 pm
After a little while, Kenneth finished drilling the tooth. He then took the camera and snapped another photo. The student then began writing something on Rosa's file. After that, he took an excavator and began scraping at it again.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:30 am
Lia's drvier was taking a long time to show up as the young girl sat in a coffee shop, waiting to be picked up. She decided she was bored waiting and told him to come later if he was going to take so much time. She walked back to the abandoned hospital leisurely, deciding it was still too early to be going back home. Perhaps, updates on Ethan's condition after taking the medicine would help cure her boredom. Surely too, the one that was taken there just recently may have come to. It would be quite interesting to see what kind of personality she had.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:50 pm
Rosa cringed as the bright flash of the camera hit her eyes.
It was bad enough to stair at a floresent light without the extra flash of light being added to the situation.
tentativly her fingers dug into the arms of the dental chair as Kenneth began his work once more on her tooth. The green leather cracking hunder her nails and revealing some of the worn stuffing inside. hopfully it would be over soon and she could go back to her cell, back to the small part of this place she had all to herself. Though untill that time she was conttented with images of Kicking Kenneth in the shin or throwing a cup of ice water on him while he slept.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:24 pm
"I...I..." Gabby was taken by surprise. Being raised in the home she had been, she had asked herself that question before. However, she had never been able to come up with a very good answer. "I may not be the kind of person that you would consider 'valuable to society'," Gabby said with extreme sarcasm, "but I am valuable to son and husband, and they are valuable to me. And whether you acknowledge this or not doesn't matter to me." She didn't notice the man's heighth, it wasn't much taller than Michael's. However, she did notice the terrifyingly cruel and detached presence that he radiated. Unknowingly, she shivered.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:41 pm
Kenneth wrote something else down and then began taking all the stuff out of Rosa's mouth. He then took out the mouth brace and put the chair back into position while moving the inspection light. He then began slowly removing the restraint straps.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:42 pm
Rosa winced and closed her mouth, a low whining noise filling as she pushed herself into a sitting possion on the chair, her legs danggaling over the side.
"w..what did you do?" Her voice came out meek, partly due to the pain raidiating through her lower jaw and partly because she wasn't sure if she wantted to know just how much damage this student had caused with his experament.
If the pain was anything to go by Rosa would have said she had now had no tooth in the spot he was poking around in.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"valuable enough to end up in here and not know where your son is?" crossing his arms over his chest Rick motioned his head for Gabby to stand up. "your probably scared, and this cell isn't exsactly warm. why don't we go and get you a hot drink?"his personality changing from cold and aloof to one that 'mirrored' concern and worry.
The human phsyci was something Rick was interesed in and the effects that a humans mind can go through were just one of his many curiousitys, it would be interesting to see how a woman who only lived for her family could cope when all of her hopes had been dashed and just how far she could be pushed.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff