Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Shibuya (Tokyo Ward) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:14 pm
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

"i don't intend for him to get away" he said as in a flash he was in front of Jellal and swung his Keyblade at him and split a stone block in half, behind Jellal was Critias who had fire emitting from his nostrils "drop her"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari clenched her fist and sadly look down, "He needs a sacrifice for bringing someone who's dear to him back to life. He picked my sister, oh~ I'm hopeless." she explains to him and about to cry, but the transparent blue appeared to wrap his hand around her and he whispers to her ears, "I have to possess you and give you my power to save your sister... Hikari." he whispers to her ear to make her shiver a bit, she look over her shoulder towards to Blade of the Darkness after Yami disappeared. Hikari dismissed her keyblade and revert to her original form. She slowly grab the blade's handle and held by her both hands, she can feel darkness try surging her hand. "Yami-kun... please, lead me to your strength to save my sister." she called out and Spirit Yami suddenly possess her and her purple eyes turned sky blue as she scream by the shadow wrapped around her and kneel down. She can hear him in her mind as she try to control the darkness by her maiden of light power, "I will take care of it, quick take an easy form." he said to her, she try to stay calm, but she is afraid of darkness. She close her eyes and the darkness wrapped around her and her First Dark Form appear as simple goth girl. She stands up and open her eyes as her iris are aqua blue, she gripping Blade of the Darkness by both hands. She can feel Spiritual Yami is inside her body, but she doesn't know she will have the side effects if the darkness gets too risky. She held her sword on her side as the sword shealth, "Ikuzo Yami-kun, and Loke-san... let's stop him." she said to her friend, then Loke with a smile then a frown. She uses dark dash, that's somewhat faster then meteor, yet she quickly arrive besides Jellal. She lifted her blade to point him near his neck by two hands because it's quite heavy, "This is your last warning, let Serenity-chan go or you and I will fight." she warned him, yet the Spirit Yami's face and body appeared from behind in transparent blue standing near her in same position, but holding the sword in right hand with angry looking indigo glowing eyes as he's gritting his teeth.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:29 pm
"Whoa! What are you trying to do besides get this little brat back!?"asked Jellal as he dodged the keyblade."I mean seriously! "
Serenity started to stir around.I can't stay here for long...I need to get her to my lair and fast! thought Jellal.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:47 pm
While Jellal was distracted Loke attacked him from behind and caught Serenity."Got her go ahead and try to finish him off!"shouted Loke.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:52 pm
Serenity woke up in Loke's arms.When she looked she blushed brightly. "Uh...y-you can put me down now I-I'm okay,really."she told Loke.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari frown a bit, and sees Loke took Serenity from Jellal's distractions. She look at Loke, Spirit Yami is still watching Jellal, surprisely, "Thank you for saving my sister's near death moment, but Jellal-san..." she turn her head towards Jellal, Yami just enter her body for balancing his darkness and her light, Hikari made a smile bit dark as her Blade of the Darkness is still pointing at Jellal, "Any last word?" she ask him, until she felt the flinch on her body and her vision became blurry, her side-effect comes for black out for using too much darkness surging around her because she's a princess of heart.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:16 pm
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

seeing Hikari black out, he ran to her to catch her as Critias blocked Jellal's way out "go ahead and eat him, Critias" he said as the dragon snapped his jaws at Jellal

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:24 pm
"Well...that didn't work out the way you planned at all now is it. "said Jellal.He began to laugh hysterically."Now what are you going to now?" Jellal didn't move out of the way in time. "Ghaaaa!

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 pm
After setting Serenity down,Loke went after Jellal. "Your not getting away from me this time!"shouted Loke as he began to attack Jellal as fast as he could. "Graaah...stay still!"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:40 pm
Serenity got up and started to attack Jellal too."Heehee there is no way I'm letting you have all the fun,Loke!"she said."Don't worry I'll be careful this time...Mr.Xanatos,can you get to Hikari for me please?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image
User Image

While she blacked out because of darkness is making her weak and drop her blade, until the transparent blue hand spirit is placed on her right cheek to drain the darkness. Yami, who's standing infront of her and Xanatos, look at her and look at Xanatos with slight glare, but he knows he caught her on time before she hit the ground. Once the darkness is completely drained her body, Hikari reverted back to her original form and he smiled at her, knowing she need his help or he sees her in near death experience. He look at Jellal as he put dark shield on her just for keeping her out of danger.

((Just for her protection, Nanashi-san's told me I will take cover for Yami-kun in spiritual, until he wanted to revive him. I'm so sorry, but I wanted to understand *nervous wreck*))

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:15 pm
Serenity looked behind her."Oh,Hikari,your okay!"she said happily then went back to fighting along side Loke."This is actually quite fun."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:23 pm
"Heh...your not half bad yourself,Serenity."said Loke with a cute looking smile."Well are you going to leave now or not?"he asked Jellal.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:29 pm
"Curse you,Loke you always ruin my fun!"shouted Jellal."I will get you one of these days,you little brat!"he said as he ran off.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image
User Image

When Hikari open her eyes, because of pure light recovered her due to Yami's power, she saw her friend in spirit form which she gasp lightly. Spirit Yami turn around and saw her woken up, he smiles at her and disappeared by spirit fragment flew to Blade of the Darkness, "I can't lose you like this, twice from your black out." she can hear him talking to her mind, her purple eyes trails his spirit to his sword. She look up to see Xanatos, which she become embarrassing and felt really so sorry for herself and her childhood friend. She look at her friend's blade, and realized where his spirit stayed at, "So you have been in the Blade of the Darkness, all along. Yami-kun, thank you." she said to the sword really weak, but she is talking to Yami with weak smile. She glance at Serenity and Loke, "That Jellal-san... is he gone?" she ask them to see he won't come back to attack them, she try to keep herself awake from the side effect. She have to be more careful next time because she couldn't control darkness very well, but her friend protecting her from darkness infecting her.

User Image

User Image

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out