Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Funbari Onsen - Shaman King AU - Fate/Crossover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:05 pm
Shiro just flushed a bit while scratching his chin, given Gilgamesh just chuckled hollowly a bit as if being reminded of something irritatingly funny, meanwhile he led everyone to the place, it did look like a large compound of sorts, not like the Onsen in particular, but a place with a lot of space "well, he kinda lives alone except for various visitors, which include some of the local Magi, and a crazy Daughter of the Yakuza stationed here." he sweatdropped at the last one "word is she also tends to wield a Kendo stick with some crazy skills, and this is straight from my friend's mouth, especially when he mentioned something about the thing being cursed and out for blood."

Roveth just looked over to Shiro with a deadpan "and you've yet to encounter this person and the sword? usually stuff like that tends to not only not slip your radar, but it always somehow gets involved with you!" this caused Kyuubi who was partially hidden waling along with the three to snicker, and get a glower from Shiro in particular "anyway... i'll feel a little easier once we get inside, get some of the pressure down in the area around the house, so i won't feel like a mere -sneeze- might cause craziness to go down.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:00 am
Lovely, there wasn't just spiritual turbulence, but now they might be getting mixed up with the Yakuza as well. No question, there was definitely something very wrong about this city. Hopefully they could all steer clear of that cursed Kendo stick that Shiro had mentioned. The last thing they needed was for a cursed weapon to be out for their blood in this already strenuous environment.

And that all just begged the question of what sort of a person Shiro was friends with who could stand to live with that sort of craziness. "Sounds like a pretty busy sort of place," Crystal concluded. In that regard, it actually didn't sound all that different from the goings-on at Funbari Onsen, although the heavy and intensely negative atmosphere still indicated that a lot of blood had been spilled in the city and the restless souls wracked with turmoil were definitely ready to shatter the superficial peacefulness that seemed to exist at present. The place wasn't just haunted by the past. The city was downright furious.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:45 pm
Shiro just rolled his eyes lightly in amusement "Fujimura-san tends to only come by every so often for some of my friend's cooking, that's actually close to restaurant grade, and she herself? well.. she stinks at cooking." he laughed a bit lightly and knocked on the door, causing a 'coming!' to be sounded, in all honesty, the voice sounded similar to Shiro's own, if not a bit of a different warble tone to it and a higher range than Shiro, as the door opened, showing a boy of about 18 years of age or so, with a rusty auburn hair and amber-ish golden brown eyes, and a surprised that turned to an amused look "good thing i always prepare in case for company. come on in Shiro-san." he said chuckling while leading everyone in, of course, unfortunately the caretaker and 'guardian' of said friend was there, moaning a bout 'give me fooood~' and such enough that Shiro had to reiterate "aaand that's why it's easy to curb her with food." he said chuckling while the boy raised an eyebrow "you were telling your friends about fuji-nee?"

Roveth nodded a bit in amusement while moving to somewhat hide Kyuubi so it could quickly return to spirit form and return to the guardian tablet for Shiro while he chuckled" for the most part, as well as an in-general list of guests you usually have by." the boy nodded a bit "well, if he hasn't mentioned my name yet, my name is Emiya Shirou, or Shirou Emiya. i tend to go with the former, since some people usually get Shiro-san mixed up with me, especially when Shiro-san shows his penchance for Thaumaturgy and Magic and all." he said with amusement only getting a half-hearted glare from Shiro at that mention, and the muffled mental chuckles coming from Gilgamesh.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:43 am
Shingetsu obediently ducked down more securely beneath the collar of Crystal's shirt to avoid being seen for the moment. Crystal had to chuckle when Shiro's friend came out and introduced himself, revealing that the slightly awkward fact about them getting mixed up because of their similar names and apparently also similar abilities. Well now, that was certainly interesting. And, of course, thanks to the presence of this Fujimura lady that Shiro had been mentioning on the way, it seemed that their group wouldn't be the only ones mooching off of Emiya-san today. Beyond that, however, it seemed to be a perfectly ordinary, albeit fairly large, house. At the very least, it seemed much too large to be lived in by just one person as Shiro had indicated before they arrived.

"Crystal Asakura, formerly Mizuka, in case Shiro might have mentioned me before," Crystal introduced herself. And yes, I totally just went there because it had to come up eventually.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:29 pm
Emiya nodded a bit with a smile while looking to Crystal in particular "has in fact, spoke quite a lot of good things about you, , and normally he's the type to clam in on himself around other people, from what i expect." he said with a bit of amusement while Shiro just glared a bit more at Emiya and all before shaking his head "either way, Emiya... we need a place to stay for a few days, we're scoping the area and all due to my loose lipped yami-no-ahou telling them of that game i played in recently."

Emiya seemed to get the hint given he showed no varying confusion expression over it "i see... well, once we eat and i send Fuji-nee away we can discuss that game if you want, even if some of my other guests come over." he chuckled in amusement while letting everyone in, Roveth rolled his eyes" always my fault is it, baka-hikari?" Shiro looked right at Roveth and growled out "i'm -still- pissed at you Yami-no-Ahou.. just be glad ripping your tongue out would be detrimental in us staying here." he hissed out as they head into the dining room, showing a woman with a green over-dress on with what looked like a green and yellow tiger-striped shirt on underneath it, sandy blonde hair and all "moooou Shirou-kun... hurry up, i'm famished here~!" she then opened her eyes and looked to Shiro, then Roveth, then Shiro again, before at least recognizing the Shaman turned Magus and all "ah! the delinquent returns!" she then brandished her favoured weapon, and proceeds to make Shiro Gulp before suddenly being chased around the dining room with shouts of 'get back here you good for nothing delinquent!' and 'dammit Fujimura-san, i have -not- corrupted Emiya-san at all, stop jumping to conclusions!' and the ever popular 'oh really, then why are you showing your freeloading face around here after the -last- visit you paid us!' added in with the rebuttal 'i'm not going to be staying longer than a week tops, not my fault you walked out of the bathroom in a towel as i was walking past!' 'PERVERT FREELOADER, STOP TRYING TO CORRUPT MY CHARGE!' and all, leaving Roveth just looking dumbstruck at the antics.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:09 pm
Crystal would have never thought of Shiro as a pervert or a delinquent. She might have expected Roveth to get assaulted on those charges, but not Shiro. And yet, from what she could see, it was definitely Shiro who was being yelled at and chased at the moment. And she could easily glean what must have happened based on Shiro's very specific declarations of protest against his would-be assailant.

"Well, okay then," Crystal decided it would be best to simply ignore the antics of Shiro and this Fujimura woman until the chase was over. Although her group had stopped to eat when they got into town, Crystal couldn't help being enticed by Emiya's apparently praiseworthy, restaurant quality cooking that Shiro had mentioned on the way into the house. This elicited a small growl from what should have been her already satisfied stomach. Alright, fine, food from Wac Donalds wasn't really the most filling, so maybe her stomach had a right to be curious about this more savory offering. Crystal decided to try to diffuse the persisting chase sequence by mentioning, in a decidedly casual tone, "Since we're here at my insistence, I'm going to be covering our expenses so Shiro isn't actually going to be free-loading during this visit."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:08 pm
Emiya chuckled a bit while shaking her head "actually, he doesn't free-load despite what Fuji-nee says, given he actually helped paying for the groceries and even the bills, she just likes to harrass him because of that one accident mentioned." he said while smiling, before adding "also, you don't have to fund anything, if you're a friend of Shiro's then that's alright with me." he said while heading to the kitchen to finish up cooking.

Shiro of course managed to turn and give a veritable death-glare to the Tiger of Fuyuki that made her freeze a moment, which gave Shiro a chance to get in a word "Fujimura-san... the last time i was here i actually -paid- for all expenses of the place, excluding any rent, but including food, water, electricity, so on. you calling me a free-loader is an outright lie and i am going to kindly ask once for you to desist in causing unflattering slander and misconceptions of my stays here." of course, this caused Taiga to blink, before going red in the face, while bluntly pointing out "you're still a pervert." of course, cue facepalm over that, and Shiro grumbled "would you get over it--" "Hyaa!!!" of course, this leads to a small crater on the floor, Shiro's head smoking with a small cartoonish skull shaped smoke signal coming off his head, and a small fountain of blood, some of it coating Tora-shinai.

Roveth.... was just still standing there dumbstruck over what was going on, though when he saw Shiro on the ground as prone as he was, he couldn't help but pull out a camera and take pictures for more this scene, muttering 'blackmail gold!' and all while standing next to Crystal with -that- gleam in his eyes as he took said pictures.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:23 am
Crystal still didn't think Shiro really deserved the comedic abuse he was taking here, but since it was apparently normal she decided to just let it slide. What she was much more interested in was the fact that the house Shiro had brought them to already seemed to be reinforced with powerful protective barriers that felt like they must have been there for a long time. It was probably the safest place in the entire city. She wondered if Shiro had known that before he had even brought them here.

Then there was the matter of Roveth. "Is that really necessary? You can't possibly be desperate for more material to blackmail poor Shiro with. Isn't he already pretty much at your mercy in that regard anyway?"  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:58 pm
Roveth just looked to crystal amused in general at the antics from Shiro and 'fuji-nee' and all "when do i ever -not- have enough Blackmail?" he said with his usual near face-splitting grin while taking a few more pictures before the camera -mysteriously vanished, probably his hidden way of putting things away when people even were looking, causing sweat-drops to form on various people's heads.

Shirou had just sweatdropped himself and shook his head before looking to the downed shaman "you sure do bring odd company you know, Shiro-san." he said with a bit of amusement while continuing to set out the food and all, going back to the kitchen to get the next few plates at the moment.

Shiro of course just grumbled at the laughing kitsune he could hear, AKA Kyuubi, and Roveth, before sighing "well, -that- was not how i expected to introduce the Emiya residence to you, but meh... i should've remembered Fuji-nee tends to think i freeload when i -don't-." he mumbled a bit while moving to sit down more properly, not before yanking Roveth down too and start quietly 'bartering' on the blackmail thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:26 pm
Crystal couldn't really object to Shirou's assessment of herself and Roveth being 'odd company' considering, whereas Roveth was a pretty open oddity, she herself couldn't exactly be classified as normal, although she did manage to maintain a better front about it than most. Crystal also sat down, joining Shiro and Roveth, hoping that things might actually really quiet down for the moment.

"You really don't have to worry about it Shiro," Crystal spoke up. "You weren't even planning on coming back here until me and Roveth pretty much forced you so if anyone is to blame, it's the two of us." And Hao, but thankfully he was still holding up his end of the bargain by staying out of this for the time being. "Of course, the way you've been acting about it, I wasn't expecting the atmosphere of this place to be so... relaxed." Crystal did have to comment on that. It was noticeable compared to the intensity of the rest of the city and that was enough to make it seem pretty weird in itself.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:14 pm
Shiro had looked from Roveth to Crystal, while sighing "well, i'll admit, the Emiya Residence is actually quite peaceful, even if it was the best place to hide for two wars, to rest, relax, plan, so on. Emiya-san and his father participated in those two wars, before i had gotten forced into the mess of one in england." he chuckled a bit while shaking his head" i blame Hao the most for all this, but eh." he shrugged a bit and quietly ate some food minorly while continuing to barter with said person.

Roveth of course was having none of it, given he was eating, and seemingly getting serious "even if we have a safe place to stay in the city for a day or two, from what we felt in that oppressive feelings.. one simple spell from a spiritually trained person, or one of these magi, will set the entire thing off, and who knows what might happen." he said, frowning, given Fuji-nee seemed to be ignoring the three for now and not listening in, probably due to the fact that Shiki had quietly hid from Fuji-nee's view and quietly stuffed her ears in a way to keep her from hearing their conversation.

Shirou just blinked a bit as he set down some new plates of food "ehh? something about to go off in Fuyuki City?" he frowned a bit, looking to Fuji-nee, who seemed to be ignoring them for the food, and all "i didn't have any idea there was anything wrong..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:04 pm
"Most people wouldn't notice it," Crystal explained to Shirou. "Even those with power don't necessarily have the spiritual sensitivity needed to fully detect these sort of external energies. From what little I've been told, it seems that Magi use a combination of mana and prana energies to manifest their magic. But, even if they have that power, they are fundamentally different from shamans and might not have enough second sight to see or even sense spirits. By the same token, they also might not sense the way that the associated energies are interacting with the local environment. Right now, there is a swirling mass of negativity just looming over the city waiting to swallow everything whole given the opportunity. But, since it doesn't appear to have an exact focal point, the energy itself would be easy enough to miss unless you happen to be particularly sensitive to it. If it is given a chance to manifest, however, the result could be catastrophic."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:22 pm
Shiro nodded in agreement while sighing "indeed, though given what this place was... it's no surprise there's still lingering energy in the air after multiple failed Holy Grail War Rituals." he said while Emiya had the nerve to wince and look aside from that as he sighed lightly "true enough there.. is there anything i can do to help out in this case?" Shiro pondered their options as he frowned lightly while looking towards the food at the moment "... well, one thing, hope like hell hell there's not enough spiritually or magically capable people in the city to count up the 7 classes of the war, and one of them foolishly setting off the energy by conducting any high thaumaturgy..."

Roveth frowned, as well, poking a fork in Shiro's direction "with the four of us here, there's 3 more spots to fill, if such a thing happens. not to mention the single catalyst that would spark the appearance of the Command Seals, as well as the urge and need to do the summoning."

Shiro nodded with a sigh" mendokuse-na... hopefully, if all things go well, we can investigate the Temple in town to slowly see if we can ease off and return the energy back to the leylines, and shut it down from permeating in the air to possibly actualize another Grail War, before crap hits the fan."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:05 pm
Crystal nodded. "I just hope we've made it in time to prevent this from escalating into something that might be more than we can handle on our own."

The shikigami she had dispatched to perform an initial investigation of the city would be reporting back soon enough so hopefully that would give them all a better grasp on the severity of the situation. In the meantime, the strong barrier that surrounded Emiya's house would be more than adequate to keep them all safe from those external energies, especially with Shingetsu also providing his own layer of spiritual protection. The kudakitsune spirit was proving to be an invaluable ally in this whole endeavor.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:17 pm
Shiro nodded to that as he swallowed a bite of his food "true enough, true enough." he closed an eye a bit, and looked to the side, where Kyuubi had been hiding glaring at Roveth, the two met eye contact and the multi-tailed Kitsune grumbled, getting the hint before moving to slide out of view to head outside to check on things from the roof for Shiro. meanwhile the multi-spirit wielding shaman chuckled lightly "too bad Yoh and Ren couldn't come, it'd be like the old times again, just us and our crazy adventures."

Roveth of course just rolled his eyes and prodded at Shiro "even though you've had to deal with your own inner demons?" this caused Shiro to flinch and go silent again given how many times the dragon within took over, and Emiya blinked a bit "that has to have an interesting story or two, given Shiro-san never told me he had an inner demon inside him." Roveth waved it off, and just chuckled lightly "while true, he doesn't like talking about it, due to how destructive it can be." he then looked to Shiro ,who went rigid and silently paled a bit "eh? something up Shiro?"

Shiro of course had been silent due to Roveth's words, but Kyuubi had called him via Telepathy and he was speaking to the fox, telling him the moon was looking strangely brighter, even a small pinkish or reddish hue, with a slow buildup of energy all over town, that seems to be gradually going to a pitch the later the day/night got. ".... crap." he merely said to himself, though it put Roveth and Emiya both on alert by becoming more serious and all.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff