Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:22 am
Darius lifted his blade swinging it up, canceling Miles blast with his own. "hmmm....this could be interesting." He grinned before running at Miles,dissappearing at the last second, only to re-appear behind him as he brought his blade down, hoping to cleave Miles in half.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:11 pm
(Internet was gone all of last night what did I miss?)  

Xistund

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:20 pm
[ Hmm...I don't know what to post. ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:30 pm
Miles sidestepped and swung his sword horizontally at the man. It was a popular tactic among Possessed with the ability to teleport or move at super high speed, and it was also a tactic that had nearly killed Miles when he was starting out, but after a while, the same old tricks don't cut it.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm
Darius deflected the attack with his blade before shooting a skyward kick towards Miles jaw, getting read to stop the attack and switch to defensive if Miles attempted to counter the kick  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:03 pm
What a boring fight this was all dodging no real hitting. Only people scared of getting hurt dodged attacks what a pathetic way to live kyo thought to himself as he watched the fight below. His demon said nothing as the boy looked on to the ground below. The one it had signed a pact with acted more like a demon at times then any other human it had come across. "What then demon" Kyo muttered sighing slightly as he sat there. It's quietness at this point likely meant it was thinking or knew better then to speak. Only silence answered his question as the teen frowned slightly.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:08 pm
Miles raised his sword, raising a section of the street with it to block the kick. Then the exorcist tapped the pillar of earth, sending a large rock at his opponent.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:19 pm
Shikara continued to watch as she knelt, far back enought to be out of the line of fire, she watched as every lightning fast move made by both Darius and Miles was blocked with equaly quick reflexs, she sighed as remembered that she was taken off guard by the very first move this man had tried on her, if this was the skill an exocist had to have, then she knew she could never make it that far.  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:31 pm
Darius lifted his arm, rock and stones forming a sort of armor around it as he stepped forward into the rock aimed at him, swing his arm and sending it hurtling into the side of a building, quickly spinning swinging his now clenched, stone covered fist towards Miles face.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:35 pm
Miles raised his sword to block the attack. When the fist connected with the sword, a shockwave was produced that would send both combatants scooting back a few feet. "So, it would appear that you yourself are capable of manipulating the elements." Miles said, still standing at the ready.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:53 pm
The boy left the annoying woman was still lost and now pissed off at everything. All he wanted was some knowledge of where he was and who he was, she didn't have to be a b***h about it. He kicked a rock hard not really caring if he hit someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image

..Ahh, it didn't seem like this guy was the idiot he looked to be. Inge frowned – well. She guessed not every supernatural she came across could be some mangy – wait. She paused her thoughts as a sudden feeling of panic started to envelope her – but she had no reason to be frightened.. Why was..? It took a moment, tuning out what the man was saying for a second, before she realized that that little pest of hers was shaking over something. Not literally, of course, but.. She smirked inwardly – oh, this was good. She snickered quietly at it, looking back to the man as she lost interest. Really, what was scary about this guy? He smelled like beer and dressed like he was from some storybook. But, if he knew about contracters, it may not be a bad idea to go along with him.. “I guess” She started, but paused as she felt another pulse of fear, the voice chirping up to repeat what the man had said as if it – wait, exorcise? As in..? “You want to get rid of – oh. No. No, no, no – HA, no.” She stepped back, hands held up as she activated that silly little ability she had gotten from some weird feline earlier that day. A silencer of her own presence – no scent, sound, or aura, she guessed, to be sensed. Useful to the cat for hunting, more useful to her for running. “Sorry, but, I like this way too much – bye!” With that, she turned on her heel and darted back down the alley.  

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:27 pm
[ I'll take this opportunity to interact. ]

"Ow!" Asriel knelt down in pain, rubbing her head because some hard object decided to inflict pain on the back of her scalp. She rubbed it before looking back, spotting the rock that had hit her and the shoe that kicked it before looking up at the boy who wore the shoe. With eyes of hurt she stood, dusting off the skirts of what appeared to be uniform. "Why did you kick that rock?" She asked at first, pointing to the projectile. The boy looked as lost as she was, more like he didn't know what to do with his mind. Maybe he was delusional. Crazy. Asriel looked back at him, a hard gaze now piercing through the light-haired boy. "Are you mad at me? Is it because of my hair? Do I walk slow? Or do you not like girls?" She immediately rambled on until the pain subsided and took a step back, bowing her head. "I apologize for speaking so much. But I really have to find my friend. I seem to be lost," she admitted rather childishly.

[ Actually, this reminds me a lot like Trinity Blood, a rather good anime by the by. ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:31 pm
Shifting slightly back and forth as the girl simply looked at him up and down. Likely mentally insulting his way of dress but that was fine he was a monk he had no need for expensive clothing and preferred to keep himself looking as something he was not. "Don't run" Tai warned simply tightening his muscles easily visible thru his open shirt. Before he could simply leap forward and grab her tho the girl took off. Something was odd tho it's like presence wise she had disappeared completely. He couldn't sense her at all not even hear her movements as she got a few steps ahead of him before he took off after her. Not a good idea to lose sight of this one. "I siad don't run" Tai yelled as he ran after her for the way he looked he was surprisingly light on his feet easily keeping up with the girl.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:45 pm
Selicia was flying about with silvery wings made of wind, moving with the wind and with the speed of it as well. She was searching for anything weird that she could report back to HQ. Then, she saw a boy sitting on the edge of the building, watching the fight. A fight she didn't particularly take interest in. She did, though, land silently on the building and walked towards the boy, "What's so interesting about that? It seems like just a bunch of dodging moves from up above" She looked over to the edge to see Darius and Miles fighting as she held her scythe at her side. Suspicious, it was for an entrance. Eccentric, definitely. But she did speak her mind about the fight and wasn't currently looking for one either but provoking one, she just might be unconsciously doing.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff