Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Split Into Pieces (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:28 pm
[Then I think it's time you knew why I'm asking these questions... something's wrong with Midnight. Her emotions are... well... literally coming out of her. I'm not sure how much more tolerance she has left. We really need your help. **S.M.**]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:55 pm
Dust sighed. "Does she always get this passive-aggressive?" He asked Swift. "Its depressing. She buries her emotions, and when she lets them out, she explodes."

Blood laughed, beginning to fill Lust's orifices with his tentacles. ((Okay, that's where I draw my Hentai line.))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:45 pm
[*Groan* I'll be right there... ~Frost~] Frost put away her cell phone and ran over to Dust's house.

((Okay, good...for a second there, I was wondering if you were ever going to stop...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:31 pm
S.M. walked over to the door when he heard knocks. After he opened the door, Frost walked in. "Thank God you're here. She really needs some help..." S.M. said.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:52 pm
Dust sighed. "Hello, Frost. How's your daughter? Hopefully dandy. Be a shame if she inherited any of Midnight's mopey genes." He laced his fingers behind his head. "So yeah... Happiness... I could work some charm on her, make her think she's falling in love again... AH, WHO AM I KIDDING. It won't work. That's like trying to get a badger and a cat to mate... Hey, that IS what we're trying to do!" Dust said, laughing loudly and sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:20 pm
Frost sighed softly. "Where is she...?"

Midnight spoke up from a corner of the room. "Right here, sister dear..."

For once, Midnight's emotions were silent.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:04 pm
"Midnight..." was all s.M. could think of saying.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:12 pm
Midnight grinned insanely as she stepped from the shadows, her uusual violet eyes glinting a sharp green. "I'm just some ******** toy to you all, is that it?" She grinned still, even as tears began to drip down her cheeks. "Just a person you can toss around?" She pulled a gun and held it to her head, placing it right against her temple. "IS THAT IT?!" She screamed, laughing and crying all at once. Her finger slipped over the trigger...

Frost's eyes became wide and tears began to form in her eyes. "Midnight, don't...Let us help you..." She whispered.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:27 pm
S.M. thought quickly, throwing a small fireball at the gun to knock it out of her hand, the impending shot firing harmlessly into the ceiling. He then pounced at Midnight and put her in a hold so she couln't grab the gun again. He was filled with rage at how naïve Midnight was acting. "IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?! YOU THINK WE JUST ******** THROW YOU AROUND?! REALLY?! IF YOU WERE A TOY YO US, I'D HAVE YOU LOCKED IN CHAINS! YOU'D BEG EVERY DAY FOR FOOD! IF YOU'RE NOTHING TO US, THEN WHY HAVE WE GIVEN YOU A HOME, FOOD AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHY THE HELL WOULD WE BE TRYING TO GET YOUR EMOTIONS OUT TO ******** SAVE YOUR GOD DAMN LIFE?!" Tears were streaming down S.M.'s face, he still held Midnight in the hold.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:14 am
Midnight squirmed hard, hissing and crying. "GET OFF OF ME, YOU ******** HEDGEHOG!" She screamed, but soon her struggling stopped and she whimpered. Tears streamed harder and she began to bawl. "I don't want to do this anymore!"

Frost walked to Midnight and gently got S.M. off of her before hugging her tight, stroking her hair the way their mother used to do and singing a soft lullaby, tears still streaming.
"Hush, little one
Everything is all right
I am here
to guide you through this night
So hush
Be calm
Let go of the past
Shh, little one
These emotions won't last..."

Midnight whimpered as she calmed. "You're so much like mom..." She whispered, snuggling to her sister. "Even your voice sounds like hers..." Midnight closed her eyes, her head laying on her sister's chest as she drifted off.

Frost smiled, still stroking her sister's hair.

A small smile formed on Midnight's muzzle. Her ears twitched softly and her ruffled fur smoothed over. Her ragged breathing became soft and gentle, and soon she glowed and Happiness came out as yellow, a smile on her face. The glowing died down.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:57 am
S.M. wiped his face of the offending tears and calmly sat down next to Frost. "Your mother must have been quite a woman..." he said, laying against the wall. He looked over to the gun, an angry grunt escaped his mouth as he grabbed the gun and with a burst of white flame, sent the gun to oblivion.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:17 pm
Frost nodded softly, new tears forming. "Mother was very kind, and had a voice like silk..." She pulled out a small locket with her free hand, and gave it to S.M. "A picture of my mom's inside...It's something I use to remember her."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:05 pm
S.M. opened the locket and looked at his mother-in-law. "She's beautiful." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:23 pm
In the picture Ice was smiling, a crown upon her head that was exactly like Frost's. A long dress swept over the former queen's feet and a male figure was behind her with his hand on her shoulder, but his face wasn't visible.

Frost sighed. "Yes...Mom said I looked just like her when I was born..." She wiped away her tears. "But then I was infused with tthe Crystal Heart's power..." She looked at the locket in S.M.'s hands. "My dad is the one in the background..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:31 am
S.M. put the locket back around Frost's neck, wiped her tears away and then took her hand in his own. "I wish I could've met them. I bet she and Teryn acted just like us when they were our age." He said with a light giggle.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff