Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren shrugged. "Awright. If that's how ya feel, mate." He grabbed the rope attached to the rigging on the edge of the crow's nest and vaulted over to shinny down to the main deck. He passed the captain's cabin just as Jaqueline was coming out to take over for the helmsman while he ate. She always did so and then had her own private supper in her cabin once the helmsman had finished. "Oi, Kieren, where's our guest?" "Still up in the nest, Cap'n. Said 'e'd come down later." "Hn." Jaqueline shrugged and waved the lookout toward the galley. "Awright then. Gowan an' eat, then. Good work t'day."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:29 pm
((Bump))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:07 pm
Sitting up in the crows nest Joesph held his head between his hands. For reason's he couldn't quite explain he was somewhat conflicted about leaving the Pheonix when they got to Tortuga. "Why would I want to stay on this ship" he muttered with a small sigh lifting his head and setting it against the wood frame behind him. "I don't get it" he muttered keeping himself in that position for awhile until he drifted off for a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

After a while, the helmsman returned to his post, but rather than return to her cabin, Jaqueline started up the mast to the crow's nest. She hadn't seen any movement from up there in a while. Reaching the nest, she saw Joseph asleep against the frame. "Oi, Harding, if yer that tired, go sleep in yer cabin, not the crow's nest," she said, smiling and bracing her elbows against the edge.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 pm
Waking up slowly Joesph looked up at the voice towards Jaqueline. Sitting there he simply stared at her unblinking for a moment before looking away and taking in a breath. "A better option is you come up here so I can speak to you away from your crew and that right hand man of yours" Joesph said the thoughts of what Kieren had said floated around in his mind as he closed his eyes for a moment. Opening them again he looked at her giving a tad motion to the area across from him to sit down if she would that was.
(Reason I don't always use it is cause I don't have the code saved on anything other then getting it put on a copy paste kinda thing.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline chuckled. "Awright then." She pushed herself up over the edge of the nest and sat across from Joseph. "Ya wanted ta talk? Then talk," she smirked.

(That's what I've been doing.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image"Right then" he muttered sitting there for a moment looking away from her. "Well I wanted to talk to you about a few things since I have you alone now" he said his eyes slowly gazing over to her. "Your mast men told me something that caught my attention today that may work my own decision. Something about I would not be the only crew you have lost" he said looking at her as he crossed his arms. "Other things were not so important but this stuck in my mind. Just what did he mean by this lost to the sea or your little pirate raids or something else" he questioned his arms crossed. Death was inevitable but the way Kieren had said it caught him as odd.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Kieren told ya, huh?" Jaqueline said, looking up at the top of the mast. "Yeah, 'tis true. I've lost a few mates as captain. Ones I meant ta recruit who refused, others who fell in a raid, some ta the wrath o' the sea. Every captain's lost men. That's the life of a pirate. That's the life'a any sailor." She shugged.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:16 pm
((Poke))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:35 pm
(Sorry in and out posting when I can.)
"Figured it was nothing as mystical as he made it sound" he muttered with a small sigh. "Don't take this the wrong way I haven't decided yet to join your crew and still plan to leave off at Tortuga" Joesph said as he looked at the woman. "But I suppose I am less opposed to it then I was when I first arrived" was all he left it at as he sat there the battle leaving him unfulfilled but he couldn't figure out why. "With that tell Kieren to keep his mouth shut and stop acting so mystical" he complained with a bit of a frown.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Mystical?" Jaqueline laughed. "What'd 'e say that sounded so mystical?"

('sokay.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:31 pm
Shaking his head joesph looked at her. "Nothing. I probably was thinking to much into it" he told her with a sigh.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline smirked. "Nuh uh, buddy. You ain't gettin' outta it that easy. Tell me what 'e said." She nudged Joseph's leg with a booted toe.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:00 pm
"Fine fine" he said looking at her as he was starting to feel silly for what he said. Sighing to himself he shrugged and told her what the crewmen had said about him and abou the captain before shaking his head. "It's nothing more then me looking to deep into things" he laughed looking at her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline shook her head. "Naw. Yer right 'bout Kieren makin' it sound mystical. The kid's too innocent fer 'is own good. He's more magic than I am, keepin' his innocence through the years he's been with the crew. There somethin' else ya wanted ta talk 'bout?" she asked. "'Cause otherwise ya'd better get down ta the galley 'fore all the grub's gone."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff