Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:15 pm
Whitey nodded as she walked into the kitchen and reached into the cabinet for the first aid cabinet.

Blood examined the cut closer to make sure his assumption was a correct. With a grunt he backed away as WhiteWind walked back into the room. He took the bandages from the kit and wrapped them around Sophie's head to cover the cut but leave her eyes ears and mouth uncovered.

"There ya go..." Whitey said as she walked closer to Sophie.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:19 pm
Bull picked up the glasses for her and helped again. "A little more and then it's out." he said with a smile.

Sophie smiled. "Thanks you two." she said. "Now, how about we go make that stew?" she asked them.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:23 pm
Whitey smiled brightly, "Sure!" she said her personality doing a complete 180 as she pranced back into the kitchen first aid kit in hand.

Blood grunted once again and followed his sister into the kitchen where he sat at the farside of the kitchen away from most of what he assumed to be the cooking stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:23 pm
Moon continued to back up, pulling on her horn slightly as she did "why'd my horn have to be so long?"  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:42 pm
Sophie giggled as she watched Whitey and she went to go wash her hooves. She then then filled a pot with water and put it on the stove. She then started to cut the veggies and her tail swished as she hummed a bit. "BlackBlood, could you hand me the bag of barley in the pantry?" she asked him sense he was right next to the door. She also thought it would nice to include him so he could have fun too.

Bull chuckled a bit and saw the end of her horn. "Ok, you're out." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:43 pm
"you really had it jammed in there how did this happened" Sissie asked happy they got her out  

Xistund

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:45 pm
Blood nodded slightly as he picked up the barley and brought it over to Sophie. When he set it down he looked up to see her bandage again and remembered the blood on his shoulder. He walked over to the sink and using the water washed the blood out of his fur.

"So what can I do?" Whitey asked as she bounced around the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:49 pm
Moon blushed slightly from embarrassment before answering "uh...i was trying to..well...pick the lock on my door, i think i left the keys on the counter inside, the door locks itself when closed, it isnt a problem when the shops open because i keep the door open with a hook."  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:56 pm
"Whitey, you have a very big job." Sophie said with a serious face then turned on her radio and a popular dancing song started to play. "You, are going to dance with me while we boil the potatoes." she said with a big smile and moved her hips to the beat of the song.

"Hmm..." Bull said then looked at the lock. He then tapped on the lock while jiggling the handle and the door opened. "There ya go." he said with a smile and handed Moonlight her glasses.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:02 pm
Whitey cocked her head to the side. "Ummm... Okay." She said before smiling and beginning to dance.

Blood stared at the two other ponies. He was confused by the antics of his sister and Sophie and looked away before laying down and resting his head on his legs.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:09 pm
"I always play music when I'm in the kitchen. Feels a little less lonely." Sophie said with a smile as they boiled the potatoes. "Whitey, could you get me a pan?" she asked as she pointed to the pans hanging on a rack on the other side of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 pm
Whitey nodded before dancing across the kitchen and grabbing a pan which she then brought back over to Sophie.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:15 pm
Moon put her glasses back on, the world becoming a little less hazzy before she smiled "thank you, you two, i probably would have still been here tomorrow if you hadnt have helped"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:24 pm
"Thank you." Sophie said happily and danced as she put the carrots and celery in the pan and sauteed them. "Would you like to help me cut the potatoes?" she asked after they were done boiling. They were softer but not too soft to fall apart when cut.

"It was no trouble. But all credit goes to Sissie. If he hadn't seen ya, ya may still have been here." Bull said with an embarrassed look and rubbed the back of his head.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:27 pm
Whitey nodded as she pranced over and started cutting potatoes.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff