Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:50 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
alright....here is the ******** deal. i need a cliff notes version of what every character is doing, where they posted, what clones are doing what, and in reaction to what event it happened. It seems we will have to go to a strict post order, as people are double posting. the soldiers have not gotten to react to anything going on. i have waited patiently within the post order to allow everyone ONE post per cycle, and now to have this ******** that i ahve no idea what is going on, who is doing what, and in what order/part of the cycle this happened in. Please post it here, and asap. i cannot continue without it

Let's see.. Az led his team(Myurai,Kazuri, Kieko[forgive if i spelled wrong]) to the streets to help the civilians get to safer ground. Kazurai also sent three clones to the hospital to check it out and found the soldiers placing tags down. Daitomi and that other guy[forgets his name] Just got burned possibly to death and ashes by the nibii. Nibii migrated to streets and is now attacking everything. Black,Doki, Raikage, Keila, and others are sitting in one spot healing the wounded thats bout it.
well part of the problem is that kazui had his clones do something last post, so they shouldnt have been able to psot until after the soldiers themselves had posted. i am seriously about to impose a strict posting order to insure their is no more double posting.

jonderken, where is his clone creation, and why does it seem he has posted 3 times this round???
Well, his clones kind of just entered the hospital area, andddddd jonderken i think he is doing the evacuation mission. It wasn't necessarily three posts but just getting the post counts out of the way in one.
i mean he posted in three separate places. didnt he create his clones this post order? then they wont arrive until next post order. epsecially seeing as the soldiers got skipped. im going to go mvoe them now
Ummm, if they left they left? The areas he posted in were non touched areas. Well save for the soldiers, so iunno. You'd have to talk to him on that one. I've only watched and seen what all has occurred. You shouldn't have tried to tank all these posts on your own though, to be honest. I had a feeling something like this would occur. (->3<-)
If a post order was followed, this wouldn have been a big deal. It goes antagonists first, then the rpcs. that means that the nibi, the other person, the squads, and possibly the mortars all post before everyone else gets to. is this understood?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:01 pm
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
well part of the problem is that kazui had his clones do something last post, so they shouldnt have been able to psot until after the soldiers themselves had posted. i am seriously about to impose a strict posting order to insure their is no more double posting.

jonderken, where is his clone creation, and why does it seem he has posted 3 times this round???
Well, his clones kind of just entered the hospital area, andddddd jonderken i think he is doing the evacuation mission. It wasn't necessarily three posts but just getting the post counts out of the way in one.
i mean he posted in three separate places. didnt he create his clones this post order? then they wont arrive until next post order. epsecially seeing as the soldiers got skipped. im going to go mvoe them now
Ummm, if they left they left? The areas he posted in were non touched areas. Well save for the soldiers, so iunno. You'd have to talk to him on that one. I've only watched and seen what all has occurred. You shouldn't have tried to tank all these posts on your own though, to be honest. I had a feeling something like this would occur. (->3<-)
If a post order was followed, this wouldn have been a big deal. It goes antagonists first, then the rpcs. that means that the nibi, the other person, the squads, and possibly the mortars all post before everyone else gets to. is this understood?
Your talking to me as if I am the only one. I know how it goes. Tell this to them.  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:03 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko

Your talking to me as if I am the only one. I know how it goes. Tell this to them.
oh no, your jsut brave enough (and helpful enough) to speak with me in my rageful tone. im assuming their is a kumo skype chat? please spread the word if you wouldnt mind  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:05 pm
AandOE
I dare someone to try to Shunshin sneak past the figure at the entrance, again. >.> *cough*

Expect it to not work.
Who else exited? All I did was send a bird out lol and I highly doubt it, with her singing and all lol  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:06 pm
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
oh no, your jsut brave enough (and helpful enough) to speak with me in my rageful tone. im assuming their is a kumo skype chat? please spread the word if you wouldnt mind
Pfft, someone's gotta, or else my fun slows down. Along with the others, even though they're possibly getting shock waved by flames or explosions or mortars. Meh. If ya want I could, but what exactly is the message; I rather copy and paste.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:09 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
Pfft, someone's gotta, or else my fun slows down. Along with the others, even though they're possibly getting shock waved by flames or explosions or mortars. Meh. If ya want I could, but what exactly is the message; I rather copy and paste.

You all can decide amongst yourselves what order the ninja of kumo can post, but here is the post order REGARDLESS OF LOCATION:
Nibi, nekita, rider, squads, mortars, then the ninja of kumo. please discuss amongst yourselves what order you all want to be in, then have someone (you could do it if you wish paci being spokes person and all) send it to me.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:12 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
I dare someone to try to Shunshin sneak past the figure at the entrance, again. >.> *cough*

Expect it to not work.
Who else exited? All I did was send a bird out lol and I highly doubt it, with her singing and all lol

The way she can tell is part of her. Everything a sensor can do, she can do, plus more.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:12 pm
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko
The Sleeping Pacifist
Yo-ko

You all can decide amongst yourselves what order the ninja of kumo can post, but here is the post order REGARDLESS OF LOCATION:
Nibi, nekita, rider, squads, mortars, then the ninja of kumo. please discuss amongst yourselves what order you all want to be in, then have someone (you could do it if you wish paci being spokes person and all) send it to me.
Ya see, I understand what ya mean. Though, Az did kind of split the group up lol some followed him, and some followed us so that's possibly where the post order got out of whack with everything cause we were waiting one people. Along with the fact that at hq you had the whole 1/1 thing so people suspected that as okay we're free to post here. As for Nekita, we can't really include her into the post order, reason being she is on the outside the village and capable of posting as much as the outsiders(aoe included) wants, such as when my shadow clone ran into her. I'll see what I can do.  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:13 pm
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE

Expect it to not work.

The way she can tell is part of her. Everything a sensor can do, she can do, plus more.
Well I know what those classes are~ lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:17 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE

Expect it to not work.

What classes are they? :3  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:19 pm
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE

Expect it to not work.

Why share that in the open? Makes things more fun, see if you can figure out how my mind works. It isn't easy so I tell you that now~  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:22 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE

Expect it to not work.

Why share that in the open? Makes things more fun, see if you can figure out how my mind works. It isn't easy so I tell you that now~

I guess that you don't know, then, since that's the easiest way to go. Bluffs, ne?  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:23 pm
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE

I guess that you don't know, then, since that's the easiest way to go. Bluffs, ne?
I do owe you a hint, don't I? Well here's your only one. I never Bluff. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:26 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE

The figure's profile isn't in the guild at the moment, since I moved it elsewhere. Her only public (and fake) profile was based in a village, some time ago.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:27 pm
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE
The Sleeping Pacifist
AandOE

The figure's profile isn't in the guild at the moment, since I moved it elsewhere. Her only public (and fake) profile was based in a village, some time ago.
Yes?~  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games