Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:20 pm
(Um sorry I didin't quitw understand that post Min)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:25 pm
((Sorry, I missed an 's' in one of the words... I added a little to it as well))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:46 pm
Ghost looked at the cat "let me guess the Cheshire Cat, Is this suppose to scare me?" Maybe it he was starting to lose blood or maybe this girl just irritated him but he dropped his silent figure facade "Hey Alice there's already been a wonderland themed crook years ago and he was so much more hardcore then your dumb illusions." He had no idea that was the name she used he was just sick of wonderland.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:51 pm
(('Alice' is the name the media was supposed to end up giving her, but I guess your character can start that))

User Image
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

User Image

"So the 'Ghost' can speak.", 'Alice' says as she got back to her feet, her illusion granting her the distraction she needed and had hoped for. She could do much more than illusions if she chose, but she didn't want to resort to that unless she must. "What other tricks can this corrupt ghost do?" Suddenly there were several cats as well as card soldiers, all leaping for the costumed young man while Alice vanishes again. "If I'm Alice, who are you?"

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:22 pm
((I'm back...but I'm not sure how to work myself back into the action...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:28 pm
((You could come in and see all the illusions and get fooled or something?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:29 pm
((Maybe...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:36 pm
Ghost suspecting that like everything else the cards are not real didn't try to avoid them. "I'm not one to role play with psychopaths," he said holding his side the fighting must have made him bleed more then he thought. "Why don't you turn yourself in to the police you cards can't hurt me, I'm a ghost to them" He said twisting the way illusions and holograms work to make it sound like he was the one to go threw them. He thought she would beleave it.  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:44 pm
((Now would probably be a good time for Snow to show up))

User Image

User Image

"Why would I turn myself in to such corruption?", Alice asks. She was circling to the left, which allowed her to keep her less functional shoulder mostly safe. "Why don't you give yourself up?"

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:55 pm
((Thank you for the lovely opportunity.))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Perhaps you should rethink where the corruption really is," Snow Raven said softly, appearing inside the mall and hovering above Ghost and Kastel. When she and Draco had reached the building, she felt it a better idea to teleport in rather than go through the roof like most would think to do. Seeing Ghost holding his side and the amount of blood from the wound, she telekinetically took a scarf from a nearby booth and tied it to Ghost's side. Hopefully, it would staunch the bleeding long enough to get him some actual first aid.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:02 am
User Image

User Image

"I don't suppose you're a ghost as well?", Alice asks. She kept moving while keeping herself hidden, she wasn't too keen on getting hit again. "If anymore of you show up, I may have to Fall...", she murmurs to herself.

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:43 am
Ghost looked at the scarf and the new woman "be careful his woman uses illusions don't beleave your eyes!"  

Xistund

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:10 am
((I'm guessing this is on the ground floor, so I'll post as such.))

Draco landed right outside the front doors, shattering the glass with an ear-splitting roar. "Whoa! I didn't know I could do that!" He then proceeded to breathe a chilling mist into the building, hoping to flush out the culprit. He, of course, had no knowledge of Snow or another young man being in that very area.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:54 pm
Nicholas was a little worried, not because of what Star said, but because he was worried that if she found his track, the dogs might. "How could you track a killer you didn't see? I've been walking this way for about twenty minutes and I haven't seen anyone who was covered in blood or even had a weapon on him." He said to her, hoping to lead her off a different trail.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:36 pm
"Honestly, I was taking a shot in the dark." Star admitted. "I saw that one of the canine units seemed very interested in something that was in this direction for moment. Now that I've come across you though, I'm thinking it might have just been the meat blood on you." Star paused for a moment, seeming a little disheartened. "Are you sure that you didn't see anyone suspicious... or even someone not suspicious, they say that serial killers are very good at NOT looking like serial killers."

Star then heard what had just come out of her mouth and narrowed her eyes at Nicholas. "I'm sorry," She said then. "Did I get your name yet or not?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games