Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Story Ideas (Ideas Accepted! NO X rated content!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:06 pm
James 4:2-4 You want things, but you cannot have them, so you are ready to kill; you strongly desire things, but you cannot get them, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have what you want because you do not ask God for it. And when you ask, you do not receive it, because your motives are bad; you ask for things to use for your own pleasures. Unfaithful people! Don't you know that to be the world's friend means to be God's enemy? (GNT)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:10 am
Quote:
When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, Galatians 5:19 (NLT)

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:25 pm
In Booty Grab, if you get 500 gold or below it gives you a little over 1,000. If you get 500 gold or more, it gives you 2,000 gold. If you get 1,000 gold, it gives you 3,000 gold! Those gold multipliers really help too. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:02 am
Whenever you reach out to God in the dark times of your life, you are always going to find His hand waiting for you. When you praise Him in the midst of whatever is happening, it turns on the switch that allows His light to flow freely through you and shine a light on your path.

Hallelujah!! Glory be to God!! Praise the Lord!!

The enemy of our soul will constantly try to remind us of our faults and shortcomings. But when you are praising God, his voice is drowned out and he has to leave. Praise and worship will clear your mind, silence the voices, straighten out your path, and make you better able to hear God speak to your heart.

One of the most powerful things you can do when you are being weighed down with negative thoughts and emotions is to sing songs of worship to the Lord. I know that may be the last thing you feel like doing....But that is exactly what you need to do. And it is the most crucial time to do it. And to hear what the Lord want to say to you.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:47 am
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

What it means: You are created in the image of God, you are beautiful! Like a snowflake, every person is unique. No two are the same. God sees you as a masterpiece; and when you look in the mirror, He wants you to "know that full well."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:18 pm
Sinner, I think this should go like a dagger to your heart, to know that God is your enemy. Oh where will you go? Where will you shelter yourself? There is no hope for you, unless you lay down your weapons and sue out your pardon, and get Christ to stand as your friend and make your peace. If it were not for this, you might go into some howling wilderness, and there pine in sorrow, and run mad for anguish of heart and horrible despair. But in Christ there is a possibility of mercy for you, yea, an offer of mercy to you, that you may have God more for you than He is now against you.
- Joseph Alleine

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:38 am
People say there is a hierarchy of imperfection and that you should be judged accordingly. Jesus says all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. He sees no point in using a hierarchy to beat people into being further broken. Instead, He extends His mercy, grace and love to all who will receive it, no matter what state of brokenness they are in.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:15 pm
Want to know our actual history of how we were created? It's simple, the only place you'll find it is in the Bible in Genesis chapters 1-11! No, it's not fiction, this seriously actually did happen people! It's part of our history which explains why our world is corrupted as it is today.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:19 am
"Let the morning bring me word of YOUR unfailing love, for I have put my trust in YOU. Show me the way I should go, for to YOU I entrust my life. Rescue me from my enemies, LORD, for I hide myself in YOU. Teach me to do YOUR will, for YOU are my GOD; may YOUR good Spirit lead me on level ground." Psalm 143:8-10  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:43 am
“The enjoyment of God is the only happiness with which our souls can be satisfied. To go to heaven, fully to enjoy God, is infinitely better than the most pleasant accommodations here. Fathers and mothers, husbands, wives, or children, or the company of earthly friends, are but shadows; but God is the substance. These are but scattered beams, but God is the sun. These are but streams. But God is the ocean.”- Jonathan Edwards  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:43 am
I am sure you all have been around some folks who are carriers of negativity. Some can be store­houses of pent-up anger and volatile emotions, some are trapped in the victim role and act in ways that further their victimization. And others are still caught in the cycle of ad­dictive or compulsive patterns.

Negative energy can have a powerful pull on us, especially if we are struggling to have positive energy and balance. It may seem that others who exude negative energy would like to pull us into the darkness with them. We DON't have to go. Without judgment, we can decide it’s okay to walk away, okay to protect ourselves.

We can't change other people. We need to keep our balance. It won't help others if we get off balance. We do not lead others into the Light by stepping into the darkness with them.

I am asking God to help us know we don't have to allow ourselves to be pulled into negativity even those we love. I am asking Him to help us set boundaries. I really want Him to help us help us take care of ourselves. Many times we put ourselves on the back burner.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:15 am
Can you think of a situation in your life that was such a source of painful disappointment that you were devastated? The only way to survive these times and see a reversal in what is happening, is to surrender them to God, lift your heart and hands to Him, and praise Him in the midst of it all. Even though loss, disappointment, or failure can be crippling, don't allow your faith in the goodness of God and His love for you to waver. His promise to us is that all things work together for good. God's love, grace, and mercy assures us that even though we endure deep sorrow, Joy comes in the morning.

Father, we surrender to You all our grief, sadness over any loss, disappointment, or failure. And praise You in the midst of it. We thank You, Holy Spirit, that You are our Comforter, and we know what You allow will be used for good. Thank you for Your comforting love and peace. In Jesus name. Amen.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:49 pm
question question question  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:50 am
question question question  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:39 am
James 4:2-4 You want things, but you cannot have them, so you are ready to kill; you strongly desire things, but you cannot get them, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have what you want because you do not ask God for it. And when you ask, you do not receive it, because your motives are bad; you ask for things to use for your own pleasures. Unfaithful people! Don't you know that to be the world's friend means to be God's enemy? (GNT)  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff