Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: Resurrection of the Tower .:NA/OPEN:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:14 pm
(I don't want to show all of her stuff too soon, ya know?)

Haruko just continued to lie there with her eyes closed, not saying a word.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:22 pm
"Am I missing something" kyo asked as he tapped his foot a few time the electricity falling off his hands. He felt no sense of danger currently as the zombies were locked in ice. "I know that earth and where I come from have differences but this is a bit much" he muttered walking over to Haruko as he kneeled down and grabbed her wrist. "Come on then if your going to play the silent treatment lets just go ahead and take you to confinement." Pulling at her kyo gave her a tug to get her to her feet.
(Ill be the idiot that touches her and finds out what happens.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:33 pm
"Dude, don't touch her!" Alexia said to the elemental guy, "I'll get her to jail easy."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:44 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

"You should probably let the police handle it from here.", Arielle tells the others. Now that the fight was over, she had little interest in what was going on and was feeling the effects of shape shifting before resting properly after the long flight from England and almost non-stop traveling since then.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:57 pm
Haruko's eyes snapped open and she instantly flipped Kyo over by pulling hard on her wrist and pushing on his stomach with her foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:23 pm
Being mostly distracted by the other two trying to tell him to leave the girl alone kyo was fully open as Haruko flipped him. Landing a few feet away on his back he groaned a bit as he lay there. What did she know martial arts or something as well or was that simply a fluke. "That hurt" he muttered slowly getting up to a sitting position then finally back to his feet. "Yea I will let you take care of it" he said holding his back as he stood up straight cracking it a bit.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:36 pm
Haruko rolled backwards up onto her feet. She waved entusiastically. "Bye bye!" she said cheerully before running towards an alleyway behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:11 pm
Connie leapt after the girl, landing in her path. Both Connie's eyes and her hands glowed green. "I think not."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:51 am
((Poke. I don't really have anything for Arielle to say))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:25 pm
((Poke))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:33 am
(( ninja ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:59 am
((And now I'm all alone again, with no one else to turn to~ -Hums rest of song since that's the only line I know-))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:42 am
"Anyone else plan to go after her then?" Looking around at the others he finished cracking his bones from the throw before blowing into his hand. "Frost of the ice giant" he muttered wiping his hand across the air as a thin block of ice appeared and formed into a snow board. "Right then" he muttered picking up the snowboard and waving his hand again as an air wrapped around him. Jumping up the wind caught under his board as he shot off after the criminal.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:31 am
Haruko curtsied,"I'm sure the queen would love to have you for tea and marshmallows, but I really must be off." She focused her attention on Connie's muscles, making them stiff and hard to move, if at all. The insane girl walked around the alien as if passing by a stranger on the streets and walked down the alleyway.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers