Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Main Court Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:40 am
User Image

*| Burakku Shita Hojo |*

G enin
G enjutsu
S ensor

l| People are very....absent minded out here. Burakku thought, sitting crouched on the ground. His hands were now firmly in his pocket and his bag was much heavier then when he'd arrived but his stomach was still empty "Neh..." All the chakra and bodies was making his head spin and he ducked it down, his little bird flapping its wings to stay on his head. A shopkeeper noticed him at the end of his stand and went to fix up something, setting the box of food down next to the white haired Hojo. He glanced at it and grinned, immediately scooping up the food and popping the top. Inside was a mess of fried rice, noodles, sauces and roasted chicken as well as some fried dough Mmm! Free food? Wish all the villages were like this. he started to dig in, using the fried dough to scoop up the noodles, rice and chicken. He knew he was being monitored and it was unsettling Its not Hiroki...he'd just come up and be all valorous and all around good boy. he glanced up and held some dough up for the bird to nibble. As it ate, still perched in his hair, he stood and gave a casual glance around then turned and left the area, picking up as many free things of food as he went.
((Exits: The White Waves)) |l

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:32 pm
When the cup of hot water arrived, Bast poured the water inside her flask into the cup and let it sit. She stirred the drink a few times, but never ingested it.

"Ah, that makes sense. You could probably benefit from shifting weight away from the blade's tip and more toward the hilt, which will help balance your movements and make it much easier to swing," she commented. "From what I've seen of you Ninja-types, missions often call for work in close quarters where something that big could not be useful, if even able to be drawn. That's especially evident in some of the repair requests that I get. People, especially young ones, manage to lodge their blades in walls with alarming frequency and the hilts usually come back dented. It's a real money-maker, though: I get at least twenty such repairs in a year, not to mention the comic relief material for some of my books."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:47 pm
User Image

Sebastian Crane

You may think your special...

The ninja watched as one of the people he was watching left the area. Sighing, he figured he too should leave and at least keep up with him. He was the leader after all....

...but you aint nothing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

While Jun's new friend and Genesis talked, he simply sat there and watched the matches on the screen. He had kind of wished that he was able to sign up or the exams, but he ended up missing them.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:33 pm
Genesis simply nodded"It is a burden sometimes thats for sure. I am sorry though, my time here seems to run out. Jun, I think it would be best if you gathered Shimiru and headed back home. We have matters to tend to. Goodbye" And with that Genesis did a handsign and was gone...or rather his clone was  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:16 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Hearing what Genesis had to say, he was wondering what exactly he was talking about. Either way, he was the leader of the group so who was he to question him. Looking over to Bast, he would smile a little from under his jacket. "It was nice to meet you. Maybe I can come and visit your shop sometime in Suna." With that, Jun left the restaurant. Find Shimiru? He didn't even know where to start looking. Maybe she was still hanging around near by. As he started to walk through the crowd, about five scout insects left his body and would go search or her.

Pandora Seraphiel

Ergo War

Flamefox Merimac

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Panting, Shimiru ran to where she best sensed the familiar chakra sources until she caught sight of Jun. "I'm so sorry! I was around, and got caught up with all the merchandise and people and maybe got lost a few times..." She rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment before looking over his shoulder to the restaurant they had previously dined in, catching sight of a Suna nin and the faint trace of Genesis's chakra. "Are we leaving?" She asked once she turned back to Jun.

((Sorry I was away guys, I've been really busy, with barely enough time to RP Dx))
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Seeing Shimiru running through the crowed, Jun called his insects back. Hearing what she had to say, he could waved his hand. "Don't worry about it Shimiru. I found something to keep me busy. And I guess so. One of Genesis's clones came to me and said we needed to go back to the village. So if you're ready we should head out." Adjusting his puppet, he would make sure she didn't have anything to say before heading for the gates.

Flamefox Merimac

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:10 pm
"Alright, alright," she said waving goodbye to Genesis before Jun's comment alighted upon her ears. "That sounds fine by me. Bring all the buddies you like, too."

Alone once again, the woman prodded the surface of the water in her cup. A small mound of the liquid rose up as if sentient, looked around, and then performed the water equivalent of shrugging.

"Ready to go?" she asked it, holding the flask's mouth toward it. It burbled happily and jumped inside, leaving behind small amounts of dirt and all of the cup's original water. That done, she left the restaurant as well and returned to her room, where she and her two golems would watch some television.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru nodded before turning around and starting to head back to the gates with Jun. 'Missions, missions, and more missions! I need to pick up the pace, no more slacking off!' Her face lit with determination but then she immediately calmed down, not wanted to seem weird to Jun.

[/exit]
Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:20 am
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino took a seat at the table they had chosen last time and began looking at the Menu. The waiter from last time smiled at them as they entered, and more than likely he would be there waiter again today. She sighed before looking to her right. She saw all the children out playing, still enjoying the festival. It was a beautiful site in her opinion.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:27 am
User Image
User Image

Walking in, Kenta sat down across from Tsukino and opened up the menu and looked at it. He pretty much knew what he was going to order, but was feeling a little nervous. Setting the menu down he looked around to see if there was any waiter at their table yet. Not seeing anyone there right yet, he looked over at Tsukino. He wasn't sure if he wanted to ask her his question or not. For the moment though, he was chickening out.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used: ┨

Tsukino17

Flamefox Merimac

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:49 am
Never count me out...
User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino looked up from her menu at Kenta who was exuding nervous energy like a cat out of water.Her emerald eyes pierced through him at that moment and kept focus on him. She closed the menu, never taking her eyes off of him and began to speak."I suppose you already know what you want?" She said with a laugh before looking to the waiter." I'll have some mandarin tea, with a roasted salmon salad." She said. She smiled at the man politely before he turned his attention to Kenta.

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:59 am
User Image
User Image

Of course with Tsukino staring at him, that didn't really help him work up the courage to ask his question. Either way the staring would be broken up by the waiter coming by to take their order. When the waiter looked at him Kenta smiled a little. "Ummm I'll have some beef ramen and sake." The man wrote it down and headed off. Of course the staring would be back. He sat there looking at her for a few seconds and looked away at anything. "So...uh...I wanted....to....uhhh....ask....you...something..." While speaking his head shifted all around trying to avoid as much eye contact as he could with her.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used: ┨

Tsukino17

Flamefox Merimac

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:22 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino looked at Kenta and raised her eyebrows. She hated beating around the bush. It was better to just come out and say what you needed to say. She did to people all the time, in a nice way of course. Tsukino kept her eyes on him and awaited his so called question. "Are you going to ask the question or not?" She said as the food came. She didnt even look at her food, she just awaited his question.

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out