Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Blood's Trial (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:16 pm
((Nah, Blood doesn't have a nose, let along an extremely big one.))

Blood's expression turned to confused. "I thought you knew. I'm trying to kill you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:20 pm
Enerjak looks at Sciz. "You got to admit Blood is a very good showman..still he need to be serious before he loses but eh he is already serious anyways." He then makes some nachos with cheese and jalapenos appear. "Want some?"  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:22 pm
((Kudos on having read that. It's good.))

S.M. lunged at Blood again with a barrage of punches and kicks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:33 pm
Blood was able to dodge some, every other one whipping his face to either side or doubling him over slightly. He allowed the last blow to land in his gut, allowing him to spray an extra large amount of cold flame in Swift's face, returning blows.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:59 pm
S.M. engulfed himself in flames to get over the cold flame. He then started throwing rapid fireballs into the still spinning twister and threw it towards Blood, the many fireballs spinning inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:07 pm
"FLAMING TORNADO!!" Blood shouted, laughing at the spinning ball of impending doom. "I WANT ONE!! He shot his hand through the tornado, how much pain may be invested in that, and grabbed Swift around the neck, pulling him towards Swift. "This is going to end. Real quick."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:15 pm
"You're right!" S.M. said through choked words. A light ignited on his chest and gradually grew bigger and bigger, until the light suddenly exploded, completely destroying the castle, and leaving a singe on the ground for miles.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:16 pm
Enerjak had teleported out of the castle before it exploded holding Sciz by the arm. "Aw...that was no fun." He then sets Sciz on the ground. "The was so anti climatic."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:27 pm
Blood wiped a bit of obelisk off on his shoulder. His hair, bandages, and clothes were completely burned off. He wiped some soot and obsidian out of his eyes. His left eye, now revealed by the explosion, was white and glowing, like the other eye, but red. There was a giant hole in his stomach. "Woah!" He shouted when he saw it. "That's new... And painful..." He put his hand under his chin. "Weird, I don't have my stomach anymore, but I can still feel it... Wonder if this makes it easier for me to fly... Wait, Swifty. I'm still dueling him." He immediately reeled his arm back to its regular length.

((You decide if Swifty's on the other end of it still.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:35 pm
S.M. grabbed Blood's hand and jumped high into the air, began spinning, then threw Blood down to the ground fast.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:45 pm
Blood grabbed Swift's head inbetween his feet and began twisting his legs together. "I'm sick and tired." He said, his head stuck in the hole that was created when Swift drove it in. "Of you mortals..." He turned his arm into a giant spring and flung them both into the air. "Thinking you can interfere..." They were now both heading for the ground, Blood's legs unscrewing and spinning Swift around. "With a God!!" Right before they both landed, he latched himself to Swift's back and made himself into a table of some kind, latches holding swift in place as Blood hit the ground, the ground force and his chest-hole making a resonator chamber, sending terminal velocity soundwaves directly to Swift's back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:54 pm
S.M. screamed in pain as his Silver color started to fade.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:04 pm
Blood unraveled himself from Swift and got up, dusting himself off. "I didn't want to have to kill, you. So ******** it, I won't. You have things planned for you I can never hope to dream of." He then picked Swift up and slung him over his shoulder and began to walk to the Ice Kingdom. "You have a wife, a child, a kingdom.. You're going places..." He smiled. "It's going to take a while for my hair to grow back though... The only bad thing..."

A being appeared in front of them both. He was made entirely out of fire. "Blood, you b*****d." He patted Blood on his nub. "Didn't think you had it in you to be a God. Spare some, but do what you stand for." CEO smiled. "This is good."

"Thanks. Now get off my planet." Blood said, walking past CEO.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:08 pm
S.M. groaned and struggled to get out of Blood's grip. After a few flails, he fell down into the dirt. He slowly got up and looked to CEO. "Who... Who are you?" he asked, pausing between breaths and spikes of pain.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:09 pm
Enerjak looks at CEO. "Ah ******** the boss..well time to go Sciz..say your good byes cause we are leaving before he notice me."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff