Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama, in Kernal Heights (Open Need GUYS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, Joining?
  Yep
  I'm peeking, No I won't
  Maybe since i'm peeking anyway
View Results

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:15 pm
Maverick looked at Arwin and laughed "You're so bad at making up comebacks. You just agreed with me that I'm clean, also I'm not that short. Gosh." He smirked at her. Before looking back over at Abby to see what she had to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:45 pm
User Image
I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
I can la, la, la, l-la, la
I wanna, wanna, wanna get, get, get what I want, don't stop

Abby smiled at the two of them adn shook her head. She loved her friends, almost as much as Nate. The thing was, she thought his name. Which brought her back to the fact that she had ditched school because of him. She was missing her favorite lunchbox because of him. But she did, she loved him, and every second she remembered reminded her of the fact that she had given herself to him. She stood and looked at her friends. She smiled and pushed the thoughts back to the back of her mind. She put her arms through both of theirs and started walking. "Well, let's find something to do then, since we are all out here doing nothing at the moment." She said.

((Imma pm at least gaaras and ask where she is atleast. Some people have taken the girlfriend and her best friend. Plus if ya'll want, i can turn it towards like Friday or something? Like skip the whole week))

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:09 pm
(i say that we just time skip cuz i really want to get started)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:38 am
-[What if we time-skipped so that everyone is getting ready for their respetive parties? As in, Abby, Arwen, and Mav for the LOTR, and the others to their beer fest-thingy. *was to lazy to bother putting all the other character's names*]-  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:42 am
(I like Emni's idea. But where is Gaaras? I've been waiting for a post from nate.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:47 am
-[It seems as though everyone just...disappeared. I know that I did, for a while there. Sorry about that.]-  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am
User Image
Used to know who I was
Used to say what I wanted to say
Used to feel what I wanna feel
Used to know others yet I guess that's gone

(Well I'm just posting her leaving school, whatever time skip we decide at least I made a good entry post. Uhmm....I favor Emni's idea too, that could be fun and hell if we get drunk it'll be hilarious)

It was such a dull day. Hell, it was so dull she just wanted to go and hang out with Nate and..wait where was she at? School just got out, and she had heard that the nerd skipped with her friends. Whatever....like I care... She gave a low growl getting out her phone. First, she texted Nate. 'Hey, how about some food? Let's meet up at the usual cafe.' After clicking send, her eyes lowered. She knew what Nate and that nerd did, and frankly she was still very upset. Her hands tightened and she punched a locker right there. You....you just take and take, don't you? Take and take...you'll see. He's mine.....if I even see you glance over, I swear....

Her breath was going deep, punching the locker again. Luckily, her last period was gym and she was still in the girls' locker room. Everyone else had left and so she was the only one to remain. She was able to vent a bit, punching the locker one last time before leaving. Sliding her phone back out, she sent a text to her best friend,'Me and Nate going to that cafe, you coming? Or do you want me to bring something to you?' At the thought of her best friend and Nate at the same place with her favorite cafe, her anger ceased. She even gave a slight smile as she exited the locker room. The school was rather empty now so she simply walked outside of it. Walking slowly on purpose as she awaited a reply from one of the two.

Now it's only a mask
When will it burn away?
So tired of living this way
Just close my eyes and tell me it's all but a faint memory

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:12 am
-[Rosies! That's what I'm going to call you from now on, m'kay? But, HI!! I had noticed that you joined here!]-  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:29 am
(Heya~ Yeah, I wanted to join when it first came out but didn't know how so talked to Shab about it and it looked like you guys needed the 'Popular Girl' and I loved the challenge behind the character so I jumped to it. Sorry she'll be a b***h to your character ;3 )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:34 am
-[It's fine. It's all fun and games until becomes a b***h, and then it's all fun, games, gossip, backstabbing, and all that nasty girl-fight stuff! XD]-  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:34 am
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about you all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do
to make you feel alright ?
Don’t pretend I think you
know I’m damn precious!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Andrea

User Image

Andrea was still just sort of coasting on her board, and now she was kind of sad. Nate still hadn't texted her back and she was scared he was mad at her for real. She repositioned the bobby pin holding her bangs back, and that's when she saw rebecca. She was probably about to make a mistake but she didn't care. Nate was the only thing that mattered, to her. She could look past her dislike if she had to. "Rebecca!" She yelled before speeding up with a couple kicks to the ground. she was at her side within minutes. "Hey rebecca, if you see nate will you please, please tell him I said I am so sorry..." she said trying to keep her voice from shaking. She could not believe she was asking for Rebeccas help.

User Image

In a second you’ll be wrapped
around my finger
'cause I can, 'cause I can do it better
There’s no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She’s so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:33 am
User Image
Used to know who I was

(Yeah!! lol)

Rebecca heard her name being called, and glanced over to Andrea. What does she want? She thought to herself as she watched her sped over. She suspected of Andrea's true feelings from the beginning, knowing full well that a boy's best friend always felt for the boy thus creating their fullest friendship. She waited for her to speak and once she did she was spoke. her eyes widen at the words. What?!

"Sorry? What did you do....did you hurt him?" She asks, now her anger returning as before. "What did you say to him? You know he's already going through so much...." She adds with a growl, her voice lower now as she spoke. Rebecca's eyes stared into Andrea's. Her own mind worrying about Nate regardless of her anger.

Now it's only a mask
When will it burn away?

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:39 am
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
You’re so addictive
know I’m damn precious!

Andrea

User Image

Andrea smiled despite her guilt. Of course Rebecca wanted to know, and of course she was just trying to make Andrea feel bad.she actually laughed a little."Rebecca all I am doing is asking you to pass along a message.That is all this is. I really hope you didn't actually think that just because I feel bad about something doesn't mean I'm gonna flip my s**t, and have a sad little heart to heart with you." she said before getting back on her board and kicking away from her and out into the parking lot. She got into her car, and sat there for a moment, with her head against the seat.

User Image

around my finger
There’s no other
She’s so stupid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 pm
User Image
Used to know who I was

(Since this is my character I decide when she's sometimes nice lol So yeah, here's the chicka being her once in a blue moon awesome friend. Well she was a good friend before assuming Abby didn't care about her XD )

Rebecca glared as Andrea laughed, what the hell was she laughing for? Was it to mess with her? And now she was telling her that she wasn't...worth it?! Ugh.....stupid ...stupid me stupid you, that's what it is. Rebecca watched as Andrea went to her car and her own eyes softened. You're a friend of Nate's, aren't you? You're not her trying to take him from me.....why should I be the one treating you like that. She gave a long sigh getting out her phone. She texted Nate and her own best friend that she'd meet up with them later at the cafe or just later on.

"Hey." She said, speaking towards Andrea as she stood by the car. She knew Andrea could hear her, and hell she was too upset to give a s**t if she made a mistake either. "Listen....I'll tell Nate what you said. But....after what you've done for him, you're just there for him. I respect that. I lost everything once...it wasn't until I met Nate that I thought I could have anything again. So, Andrea, I could give two shits what the hell you think of me...or what the hell you're thinking now about me....but...ah, hell....what I'm trying to say is that I'm the one that should be...sorry." She said slowly, rubbing the back of her head. She couldn't believe she was saying this, but after so long bottling up her pain she couldn't stand seeing her upset too. " Ever since....her..I have trust issues. Go ahead...laugh all you want." She finishes with a deep sigh.

Now it's only a mask
When will it burn away?

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
You’re so addictive
know I’m damn precious!

Andrea

User Image

Andrea cursed under her breath. Of course the one person she didn't want to talk to would know exactly what to say.She rolled down her window, hanging out to speak."I'm sorry I laughed at you rebecca. I'm sorry all of this has happened, but I still don't completely trust you. I don't reallly know you.Thank you for telling nate and thank you for trusting me with this bit about my past. It'll go in my grave, but I really don't know what to do right now." she said before unlocking her doors."Get in. I know where you and Nate hang out after school." she said as she cranked the car."We can talk while I drive." she said her face a mask of nothing.

User Image

around my finger
There’s no other
She’s so stupid

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items