Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
True Blue! (One Piece RP) Accepting! /OPEN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahoy!!!!
  YARGH!!!!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:07 pm
((So how do you plan on meeting me anyway?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:11 pm
((And how will this timeskip affect the Marines? Will it at all?))  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:47 am
Giving a last look to the Raccoon girl Molly Jake turned and walked up behind Risky to the deck. His own spot of the deck would likely be taken on the crows nest a little later giving him a full birds eye watch on anything that might come there way. "Right then" he muttered walking to the mast as he leaned against it pulling a cig from his pocket and lighting it up as he pulled in a drag. "Do you even know what the island is called there captain numbskull" Jake questioned looking up at him his rifle hanging from a strap under his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:02 pm
((Well I figured it was time to get some notable rival crews going. So on the next island we'll meet your char Min and Xis' so this way we can get you two rping. I have a little plot planned for the next Island, as for the marines we'll just say they captured the remaining risky pirates before heading off after the crew.))

Jay began thinking. "Hmmm...I think its called Dara Island...It's got a town on it for sure and not much Marine activity." He said as he fell from the crows nest before hovering down to the ground using his torches. "We'll stock up there and head out for the grand line afterwards!" He said smiling and laughing.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:06 pm
A ship that looked like it was a tree grown to look like a tree came to the island and after a bit of time a gangplank grew out of the side of the ship. A single man came out he glanced around and walked off the ship.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:59 pm
((We should get in a fight with the Marines))

“If the doctor cures, the sun sees it.”

The cloaked woman looks up and notices the strange ship that had just docked. Frowning, she begins to wander closer.

“If she kills, the earth hides it.”
-Scottish Proverb

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:10 pm
((haha if you wanted, marines are characters anyone can control.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:03 pm
((Have, uh.... Have we time skipped yet?))  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:41 am
((ummm is it alright with everyone if we time skip now?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:40 pm
((I don't mind.))  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:40 pm
(Fine by me)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:03 pm
((ok lets time skip till the crew docks at the next island.))

The crew docked at the next Island. Jay hopped off the ship and stretched. "Ah! I can smell the adventure!" Dara island was a small island with a small town on it. it has several large windmills on the hills in the distance. "Hehe." He said smiling as he turned to his ship. "Come on guys!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:13 pm
Walking up behind Jay Ghostshot grabbed his head and pushed down a bit as he walked past him. Under his shirt displayed with a sudden gust of wind was two belts of ammo tho very few of them were basic types most of them were ones he made himself. "Jeez what do you even plan to do on this island" he asked looking back at him for a moment before jumping off the side of the ship onto the docks as he looked around.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:20 pm
Jay smirked. "Well this island was under control of my brother...I want to see who runs it now..." He said evily as he laughed and crossed his arms across his chest and and Laughed "Bwhahahaha!!!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:56 pm
Tiger noticed the cloaked person following him he wondered if it was a bandit or worse a marine he started to book it Running at top speed away from the person.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff