Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Swans of The Forbidden Arts (Main Characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yes, I'll join
  I like, not joining
  No
  Goldzzzzzz
View Results

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:33 pm
((Ok, I am sorry if I sounded upset at all. Its hard to convey feeling in text without saying what your feeling))

Luke smiled, "I am a man of my word, no harm shall befall your sister." He said reasureing her, "Tell me, which of the two princes do you like? Or if you don't want to tell me yours, tell me your sisters." Aware of the princes that she and her sister so often visited.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:41 pm
Bre was slightly confused. Why would he want to know that unless... He wanted to use them to get what he wanted from her. She let her hands fall... "Um... I'm not sure which one Bre likes... But I don't happen to actually favor either... Why?..."  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:46 pm
Luke let his face relax, "A life for a life my child. By killing one of the princes by your hand, your sister will live. If you kill both of them, you are also free to go." He said caimly, but not includeing the catch involveing her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:55 pm
Bre almost cried out in alarm at what he had thought up... She couldn't let it happen. She wouldn't... She could see Nicholas' face as she closed her eyes. She couldn't. She wouldn't. She looked up again as it hit her... "What does their lives concern with your goal? Wasn't it my mother you were after in the first place?"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:02 pm
Luke let out a small chuckle, "I would be a fool to think that they wouldn't come for the two of you." He then turned away, "Your mother is what I want, but what she has is only a steping stone as to what I truly disire."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:04 pm
(Ah thanks for clearing that up)

Adrinna avoided meeting her eyes with his, concerned of his perspective now. " We were born with it... but we are able to change back...." She said, looking behind her. She went back a few steps, and then looked up at him in a way to warn as she prepared to change back. Her body started to glow, and slowly she started to shift back. Her feathers sinking into her skin and her wings shifting blond as it went up to form back into her hair. Her figure grew back to size, and she now stood on human feet. Her wound now on her arm and side with added blood in her hair. " See?....anyways, we were captured by this man. He wants something from us and says we're the ones with the answers.... I'm not sure.. but he has a little daughter, she's very sweet. Regardless, though, Bre still out there trapped.. we switched clothes so they think I'm her and she's me...." She explained weakly.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:06 pm
"B-but... What does their lives have to do with getting her here? What does she have that you want so badly?" She asked trying to find out his true reasons. She understood none of them, but what was she supposed to do... She was in a cell.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:14 pm
"There lives are meaningless, unfortunitly. But it is a sacriface that you should concider." He said camily, then he started to appare quite sad, "The next part of your question, I'm afraid I can't answer. Can't have my daughter find out about it." Then he let out a small sigh and shook his head. "But it appares that I can allow you to wonder around to castle, but a spell will keep you here. Just give me your hand."  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:27 pm
Bre looked down. Mimicing Adrinna perfectly and then looked up at his offer. She stood and held out her hand. Atleast she would be out of this cell. "What will happen to me if i try to leave?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:33 pm
Luke shurged his shoulders, "Well it will be one of two things, it will ether shock or it will burn you. And I'm not sure how bad the burn or shock will be, but I'm sure your not that stupid." He gave a quick thought for the words, "This may hurt a little to put on, so remember the same pain you are about to feel is the same pain your going to feel when you try to leave." He then claped his hands together and said, "Vis Agro." Then suddenly black runes were being burned into her hand.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:48 pm
Bre was normally the stronger one. The one that could endure much and not let out a single tear. This time though, she cried out and fell to the floor grasping her hand and crying as she tried to get her hand to stop burning. She almost passed out as they finally finished and she sat there breathing heavily and trying to understand what just happened to her as she looked at what was now burned and etched into her skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:56 pm
Luke walked over to the far wall and got the key off the wall. The then he came back over and unlocked the cell. "Remember, if I die, you can't leave the castle because there won't be anyone to make the rune useless." Then he thought for a moment, "Well my daughter probubly could, but the only way that a novice can make the rune useless is to apply other runes that are stronger than it." Then he counted some numbers in his head, "So about fithteen to twenty runes would have to be placed on your body in order for it to stop working. Or more, not exactly sure of the exact number. But I'm the only one that can make it useless without another rune." He then turned away and headed for the stairs, "Theres a guest room on the third floor." He then started up the stairs back to his chamber.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:59 pm
"W-wait. Would it be alright if i ask the little miss if i can build a nest in my room?" She asked. She was slightly scared about asking that. As well as she couldn't really get up straight as the pain still raced through her veins.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:04 pm
Luke stopped on the first stair and thought for a moment. He then turned around and asked, "Why a nest?" This bothered him a little, for it was the second strangest request that he has ever received.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:06 pm
Desmond was relieved to see Adrinna again. His heart was overjoyed, but it was difficult for him to show it. He approached her slowly, and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "We'll do what we can to get Breanna out of there, but you need to rest. Come with me to the camp, and I'll see what I can do about that wound." He led Adrinna to the campfire, where Nicholas awaited them.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff