Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:44 pm
( emotion_drool That was close. Well I need to head to bed later. Rose. We'll continue this fight another time. Hopefully real soon.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:56 am
Adriana smiled at how excited she was. When the doorbell rang she wondered who it could be. "Why would your sister let someone in who was a package delivery guy and let them go to your door with an awful voice?" She teased her friend a little as she opened the door for Gabby. "Hello? Sorry the birthday Girl isn't receiving visitors." She teased CJ As she saw he was at the door. She opened it wider so he could come in.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
(So OOC topic? Really? hmm....seems to be te winner of the poll)

The knight watched as the captain dodged his counter quite well. The knight stepping back slightly to better view his opponent. the knight's eyes not wandering and even through the dark helmet could the captain feel the gaze upon him.

The knight stepped back once more as its arm held out the sword in hand. The sword suddenly changing forms as a dark light glowed from the knight. "I will trade weapons to better suit this match." The sword all but faded, yet its handle remained. From the handle itself grew a long axe of the same markings and steel. This axe held a sharp edge along with two spikes for more attacks later on. With a new weapon, the knight decided to lash it out at the captain testing his strength against the mighty axe!

(Always +2 thanks to my knight's bonus~)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:59 pm
(Whoa..luckily thanks to my +2, that 3 is a 5 therefore a decent attack *sigh* Now that was close, can't be having my knight fail at a axe now can we?

Btw, for the OOC topic, I want to be able to narrate the story so far, so the first page will all be reserved. Once I create the topic, fix it, I'll send out pms to only those who haven't posted regularly as for the rest of you I'll post here with the link along with putting link on the first page)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Leprechaun_Sean rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image The pirate captain tumbled and leaped back to feet. Murphy kept his eyes fixed on the knight. Dagger would have been shooting out of his eyes if it was possible. Murphy slashed the air. "Ye fight well Knight. Just as well as last time. But I shan't be losing this fight. I shall be defeating ye and claiming me prize." In the midst of Murphy's talk of winning, Sir Grey began to magically transform his sword to a nasty yet regal looking ax. The blade carried a certain fear with it. A fear that almost daunted Murphy as it reminded him of executioners. "So you have another weapon. It only matters if the blade can hit me." With that the pirate captain began to exercise some of his fancy foot work and dance and dance around the mighty ax blade.

(I'd almost complain that you were cheating Rose. But let's see how long your luck can last.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:00 pm
User Image

I love the way you look at me,
I feel the pain you place inside.
I like to teach you all the rules,
I get to see them set in stone, I like it
when you chain me to the bed, but then your secrets
Stand to show.
I love the dirty things you do
When I have control of you!

User Image

Claudia dodged as swiftly as she could, but that was just a breath to late. the blade sliced into her arm. She hissed in her breath returning to her regular self as she was quite sure it wouldn't matter one way or the other."Makes me glad I gave little red my jacket!" She said still smiling despite the pain. What could she say she would rather start trouble then war, but love could be fun too. It was time she made a move of her own."You know I would try to distract you, but usually guys only go for it when you flash them, and you aren't like other guys." She said smiling. He was quite delicious looking she had to admit but she had no idea how to come at him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:26 pm
"I'm flattered you find me so interesting." Gino said and grinned. "Tell me, are you familiar with the Fhuma Clan Secret Techniques?" Gino asked, really wanting to show off a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:47 am
User Image

I love the way you look at me,
I feel the pain you place inside.
I like to teach you all the rules,
I get to see them set in stone, I like it
when you chain me to the bed, but then your secrets
Stand to show.
I love the dirty things you do
When I have control of you!

User Image

Claudia almost scoffed. " Me? find you Interesting? No what would give you that clue? I find the most graceful, deadly, breathtakingly handsome assassin I've ever met quite disgusting actually!" She said still smiling, and she lightly danced in place, she was all pumped now, and she didn't want to stand still. " No sweet heart can't say that I do, but you can teach me if you want, but only if I get to give you a little lesson in return baby!" She said her devious grin getting bigger.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:55 am
So the new owner is a young girl, the old bats granddaughter no less. This would at least keep him interested. The tournament also interested him as well as the food that he would get for joining and think about it if he won. He had a wolfish grin as he strutted to the tournament arena.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Forgot that it was night! Thanks for reminding me; everyone wanting description of arena read first paragraph of this post k?)

The knight drew back the axe, listening to the captain, and was being somewhat polite instead of charging at him again. The knight laid the axe to lean against the shoulder blade of the armor as the knight's hidden eyes looked around the arena. Not too far, nor too close, the knight saw that the assassin was against one of the seven sins. Lust, being the one, as the knight's could hear her voice despite the distance. Each match had chalk boundary lines yet also plenty of space for a variety of moves. Over the years of the arena, and the many battles within it, the chalk lines were reduced to dust and the bright white all but faded amongst the dirt. Under the knight sky, where many stars were shining brightly with the moon overhead, the arena was lit by many torches. There were torches surrounding the inner area of the area, and other torches lined upin the stands. The inner area was walled to where the stands and the arena's floor was about ten feet apart. The walls of the inner arena held many openings and each opening lead to the inner chambers of the arena. These openings were currently gated with barb wire, however. The arena itself was certainly one of pride and glory. The stands being of entirely of marvel and each seat was lined with cushions. This being one of the two arenas within the book itself, it was one of very large standards. Even the dirt laying in the inner area of the arena had that certain tint of red representing the blood lost in many battles.

The knight also spotted a wolf entering the arena. It none of the knight's concern, however, thanks to the knight currently in a match against the captain. "Defeat is but one of many options in battle. Regardless of a battle's result, it be the glory that shines, Captain Murphy!" With that, the knight quickly gave a charge with axe at hand now striking against him.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~ yum_tea ~~~~~~~~

"Hello!" Mad landed with a FUMP! Next to Kimberly. "Little Red! What's shaken?" He looked at the easily spooked kid with a twinkle in his eye, and a smile on his lips. Ignoring any answer he continued on the conversation without so much as a pause.
"Of course, you are, but ignoring that fact I see the competition of caligraphers and cartwrights has commensed. Although I'm not sure how many of them can write."
He seemed to consider this for a second, breifly pausing for a moment. Then his attention turned towards the competitors. He cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled down to them.
"Hey! You down there! Who can write? Better yet - who knows caligraphy!? I would hate to think I'm lying about you guys to Little Red here!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
Well baby I'll let you in on a secret..

♀Јɑʏ∂ѳɳ♂

Jaydon woke from a nap, finally deeming it time for the cheshire to join in the night's festivities. His slender striped cat form stretched as he pranced out of the house fading from sight as he went, his paw prints the only sign of his departure. When he finally made it to the festival, there was a bloody loud amount of something going on at the arena. He waded silently into the stands appearing next to Matthew. he was tormenting the little red girl. "Matthew must you torment the girl so?" he said his voice lazy as he took his human form, in skinny jeans and a black tee shirt. the red stripes up his arms stinging for a moment.

The Cheshire

..We're all mad Here!!

ΡʊѕѕץҜɐʈ

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Capn Mckay

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

"STRIPES!" Mad exclaimed flying over to the cat-man with glee, practically popping Jayden's personal bubble.
"Is this display of perpetual pox not the most adorable thing you've ever seen? That Captain will never let it go you know, no respect for the blade, never a moments peace." He smiled at his amusing anicdotes (albet amusing only to him) and leaning up to to the cheshires face he summoned a cup of tea to his hand.
"This display calls for tea! Would you care to join me?"
He brought the cup up to his lips and took a sip. Pinky out of course.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image
Well baby I'll let you in on a secret..

♀Јɑʏ∂ѳɳ♂

Jaydon was unfazed as the man became uncomfortably close. He simply put his hand on the boys face and pushed him gently away.He shook his hair out of his face."Bloody savages." he mumbled as he watched the fight for a moment. In the end he was quite certain it would be the handsome assassin and lord grey of course." All the savagry seems to have sated my thirst." He said as the sting in his tattoos finally faded. he was used to it by now, that didn't mean he enjoyed it.

The Cheshire

..We're all mad Here!!

ΡʊѕѕץҜɐʈ

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items