Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:41 am
naturerage
Proper shrugged at Antoinette's statement, it meant little to him. Sitting down at the piano himself, his wings flared behind him, he started playing himself. It was a melancholy sound, like he was saying farewell to an old friend.

Gaven helped antoinette threw the window. She slipped down the Iorn stairs outside. He looked back into the room " We have a train to catch lets get moving "  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:56 am
Proper sighed, standing up from the piano, and headed out the window. His wings caught for a moment but he managed to get through easily after that.
" So where are we heading, exactly?" he asked, curiosity getting the best of him.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:11 am
naturerage
Proper sighed, standing up from the piano, and headed out the window. His wings caught for a moment but he managed to get through easily after that.
" So where are we heading, exactly?" he asked, curiosity getting the best of him.

" Chicago for a few days hope you like close quarters. " Gaven replied with a smirk as he got to the pavement below. It was a busy night the sound of the cities police could be heard off in the distance. " All cities sound the same..." He commented. " It will be nice to do some shopping in chicago right Antoi"

" Yep ,but when are we going back to europe?" Antoinette asked hopeful.

" Thats alphis call " Gaven replied groaning missing the provinces of france to the U.S states. " Hey proper...What are we going to do abou those?" The vampire asked pointing to his wings " Those hare huge ...can you fit in a train door ? "  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:08 pm
"I'm sure he'll find a way." Akahana said, trailing after them. "And what exactly do you mean by 'close quarters?'" She asked with a frown.

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:51 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
"I'm sure he'll find a way." Akahana said, trailing after them. "And what exactly do you mean by 'close quarters?'" She asked with a frown.

" We'll be stuck in a frait car " Gaven replied knowing it may not be the niciest of accomidations for travel. "We'll be sitting on crates ...sleeping on crates. " He explained walking down the ally way.

" What my brother means is if your clostraphobic then it won't be a pleasent ride. We have to keep the cart closed in the day and that means no light can get in. They rarely check frait carts so we'll be packed in tight but atleast we'll be safe " Antoinette explained to the shadow hunter.

" Yeah ...but woulden't mind riding as a passenger for once instead of a stowaway " Gaven admited missing when they could walk in public with ease and be like normel passengers.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:46 am
"My wings will be fine." Proper said, folding them behind him. They were totally invisible from the front.
" And i dont mind closed spaces, as long as we can get some fresh air in there."  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:55 pm
Akahana took a steady breath.
"Yeah... fresh air would definitely be nice." She said, a bit shaken.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:26 pm
Gaven shook his head "At night but not during the day. I can't risk Antoi and myself for fresh air " He told the two travel mates.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:54 pm
Proper shrugged, his wings shimmering like metal in the light of the streetlamps.
" Understandable." He said, thinking back to times out west. " It was always Iris who had the common sense out of the two of us. She knew the smart thing to do and I knew the clever thing to do." His eyes glazed over as he rememberd times past.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:14 pm
" Antoinette go get us some spending money" Gaven instructed his sister who smiled nodding. His sister ran up ahead disappering into late night crowds in the street.

The vampriess was pick pocketing people as she went. A small smile and a light brush was all the strangers felt as she moved about. No one asumed they were missing wallets or pocket change.

" Sometimes we work together " Gaven told the other to. " People have a soft spot for antoinette. Last week , I got hit by a car and her screaming got us a few hundred if we promised not to sue. Antoinette is qutie the actress." He said proud of his sister.

" Warlocks are lucky they can conjer up anything without working for it ...and shadow hunters are spoiled at birth "Gaven teased as they worked their way threw the crowds  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:30 pm
Proper made a muffled sound. He was drinking from a steaming hot cup of coffee.
" hmm? what was that?" He said, lifting up a second cup of coffee, " coffee?" Then he smiled wickedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:35 pm
naturerage
Proper made a muffled sound. He was drinking from a steaming hot cup of coffee.
" hmm? what was that?" He said, lifting up a second cup of coffee, " coffee?" Then he smiled wickedly.

"Hot cup of blood if you will " Gaven said slightly delighted at the warlocks antics " I think someones missing their coffie?"  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:41 pm
Proper smiled devilishly, rubbing his hands together. Putting his hands behind his back, he held them their for a few moments. Then he pulled the back with a regular paper coffee cup full to brimming with steaming red liquid.
" Fresh from the blood bank. Enjoy my, and by extension, a good samaritans, good will." He said, laughing quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:53 pm
gaven was pleased as he took the coffie cup greatfully " mercie " The vampires said taking a drink and sure enough it was warm and tasty. " I was wrong about you Proper. If we can have cups of blood all the time warm for htat matter "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:11 pm
Proper shrugged, smiling.
" I feel like a bad joke, robbing the blood bank." He said, taking a sip of coffee. The smell of peppermint wafted from it.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff