Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Myth School (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:23 pm
Crystal smiled and turned to Sebastian, "I agree I do like our teacher." She then looked towards Miss Grace and asked, "Would you need any help with anything after class Miss Grace?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:32 pm
Sebastian looked at Crystal "Going the extra mile there aren't ya?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:38 pm
“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon”

Stoirme frowns slightly at being called 'Teach', but doesn't comment on it. "Someone decided to destroy a desk." , she says simply before turning her attention to the class as a whole. "Now if there are anymore questions, ask now. If not, you may speak quietly amongst yourselves. You do have a small homework assignment. You are to do some research and tell me what you think your race's greatest achievement was." She walks back towards her desk as she also says, "Ní bheidh sé a ghrádú*.", a faint smile appearing on her face as she does so. It may prove useful for her students to either learn their teachers native language or at least a spell that will translate what she says.

“for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”

((*It will not be graded))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:40 pm
"It's ok Crystal, but thank you." Anna said with a smile.

Soon Alex came back and sat at his desk. His wrap was gone and his cut was gone too.

"Oh that's an easy one. Turning humans into animals was my kind's greatest achievement." Molly said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:42 pm
((By the way, Molly was wrong earlier. It is not going to be fun to tick off this teacher))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:43 pm
(lol i know but she's going to anyways ^^)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:45 pm
"I just noticed something"he said to him self with a gentle smile "Mar sin, ní bheidh sé a ghrádú? Ba chóir go mbeadh spraoi. Cé níl aon phointe.*"he said in reply to Stoirme's comment.

(* So it won't be graded? Should be fun. Although there's no point.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:46 pm
Crystal smiles and blushes, "Okay then Miss Grace." She then turns to Sebastian and says, "I can't help it my race always likes to help others out. So what class do you have next? Mine is gym."  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:54 pm
He smiled and sat up "no kiddin? Same here. let me see your class schedule" he asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:55 pm

"Since that assignment was too easy for you, write a ten page research paper on your races struggles with humans and how that achievement made it better or worse. It's due in three days." , Stoirme responds to the girl as she sits down. She begins to shuffle through various papers on her desk as she responds to Xander, "Is é an pointe nach bhfuil aon phointe. Is maith liom ach a fheiceáil squirm iad ag smaoineamh mbeidh grád*. It's not often a student speaks the same language."

((*The point is that there is no point. I just like to see them squirm thinking there will be a grade.

My dragon isn't a very nice person... So who are Stoirme's next victi- I mean, students?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:00 pm
"Bhuel nuair a bhí mé níos óige a mhúin mé Ghaeilge na hAlban agus Iodáilis. Aon fhadhb i ndáiríre.*"he said as he stood up and stretched"Later!"he said standing up as he moved along to the next class.

(*Well when i was younger i was taught Irish Scottish and Italian. No problem really.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:10 pm
Molly growled and sighed. "Fine." she said and got up as the bell rang. "Time for Gym." she said happily and left.

"Class is excused. Have a nice day." Anna said with a smile and went back to her desk.

Alex got up and walked to Miss Stoirme's class. He was still down as he walked in. "Morning Miss. I'm Alex Heart." he said and bowed to her.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:21 pm
((Something tells me Stoirme and Molly aren't going to get along very well))

"Morning." , Stoirme says as she glances up from her papers to watch the students either leaving or arriving.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:22 pm
Crystal hands Sebastian her schedule and says, "I don't think Alex has gym next though, so I'm sure we'll see him at lunch afterwards, don't you think?"  

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:27 pm
As Sebastian got up he looked at the schedule and compared hsi with it" looks like we got the morning classes together and the last class of the day together as well" he smiled as he handed back the paper "and yeah if not in class theres always lunch haha.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff