Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
{ THE TREASURE ROOM } BATTLEGROUNDS CONCLUSION P 31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The minute Reine and Robert entered the room she slipped out of his arms, desummoned Alynthe, and ran through the crowd to the pile of treasure.

"LOOOK, BOBBY, THE SHINIES!" It was like when they used to explore the forest, just better. So much better. She hadn't quite thought to look around the room- at all the strange creatures, or all the other little hunters; she'd even let go of Robert, after all.

This place was amazing! Like something out of a fairy-tale.. until she noticed something huge curled up on it, something that was screaming loudly and looked like it could kill all of them and...

Reine burst into tears.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:11 pm
Oh god Calder was hugging her oh god oh god oh god

OAO JERRY WAS RIGHT THEY WERE GOING TO DIE! One of them even said something about giving off fear oh no they would know they were human and kill them! Noooooo!

"M-Momma Calder canyoucleanGale'seyes?" Just his eyes...maybe if Gale could see he would be better use. But the more he was covered the better. They couldn't know who Gale was. They couldn't see his coat. Oh god no please. "His hands are dirty...but he's or ba--scarelingsitter he needs to see us." She pointed at him, frowning pitifully.

...there were boobs in her face. It made her miss her own breasts, and she shed a single tear of sorrow. She missed havig breasts.

MoonKitsune

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:14 pm
Bloodlust Dante

LP

Ravvlet

Zoobey

Oh that ghoul would get it later. Okay maybe that could be interpreted in a cornucopia of ways.

"Target? What like the giant one at the end of your spine?" Bul smacked her own a**, then shifted gaze to Wash. "Can't you see you're just-"
She was about to scold the others until-

"WILL EVERYONE JUST ******** SHUT UP."

"WOAH THERE-" Her hands went up and she paraded in a circle. "LOOK WHO'S A BADASS HERE. EVERYONE BACK THE ******** OFF, YOU MIGHT GET YOUR TOES STEPPED ON." What was a scareling that age doing swearing so hard?

As Savior revealed his teeth Wilson promptly shrieked. “DON’T EAT ME PLEASE.”

A horrified Wilson turned toward LW as she threatened the kid hunters. He pointed toward Savior. “But he wants to eat me,” he reasoned in a tiny voice. Wilson had a perfectly legit excuse to scream! But he sucked it up and shut his mouth anyways. The fear temporarily washed away from his face as he felt another pair of hands reach out for him. It was yet another creature—and he tried not to whimper when he realized it didn’t have much of a face—but at least this one didn’t intend to eat him for breakfast. His ears perked up at the mention of reapers. Oh, so they thought he was a reaper? Okay then. Wilson nodded his head obediently. “Okay.”

Wilson was incredibly close to QQing at Savior as he constantly referred to the boy as a meal. “I’m not food!” he denied, sticking his tongue out at him.

Then he noticed Caelius and shut up again, lips pursed as he imagined a zipper going across his mouth. Yup.

Rown

Prolixity

Kyrieko

Syusaki

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

SHRIEK. Cass yelped one last time, clinging to Marcus in a sort-of-hug as she looked at Caelius. At least their fearless leader was there now, so Cass could be even more of a wimp attached to Marcus and shuffling along after him with pathetic sniffles.

"I'm scared..." she whispered, "I just wanna go home and slide down the stairs..."

--

Invi just stared at the tiny Master-Hunter looking thing.

Istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:15 pm
Tybalt flashed a glare at the man-wolf. If she wasn't his friend, he would have punched her for that comment. Then again, even if she was currently in a man's body, she was still ghoul and you didn't hit a ghoul. Not friends anyways. Though he did punch Ren for being rude.

"Can you blame me? They're giving me a headache! That and I'm sick of being a ghoul!" He put his hands to his head and crouched down to the floor. A small, sad attempt to block out the wailing.

Oh why did he have to be born with such good hearing!?

This, however, lasted only so long before he--she was hit in the side of the head by an emerald.

"WHAT. THE. ******** a snarl, the black dog turned on Marcus; plucking him right off the floor by the back of his shirt. In a way, it was like scolding a puppy.

"Try that again, brat, and I guarantee, you won't have hands to try it with!" For some reason, she really disliked this one and who the hell was Cass? The name sounded familiar.

------

Fell covered her ears, though it wasn't from the kids screaming.

"LW--please... I planned on using my ears today..." She complained, wincing at all the noise. She didn't have as good hearing as some of these students, but she wasn't deaf either. Or at least, she wasn't before. Now she wasn't so sure.

iStoleYurVamps

Kyrieko

kuromeez

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Ah oh gods, the dragon was clawing in the pile of gold and Leon could only five down so far.

"I dont wanna die barney!" he screeched inside the pile.

And then began to sing barney songs to try and calm jericho down.

sniffling the entire time.

"I -sniff wub you
you wub -hic- me,

we're a h-ha-happy famileyyyyyyy wwwwaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

;~~;  

Zar gave Nuru a look from behind that was actually rather betrayed looking and hurt, well aware the barghest couldn't see her. So little horrible scarelings got to do all sorts of thing she couldn't. Well. That was fine. She pouted and actually walked away. Let the doggie have its friend.

And froze as she was met with the sight of a scareling who seemed surprisingly more intelligent than the rest. And actually managed to voice what everyone was THINKING. By JACK the noise had been unbearable.

She was SURE the little boy looked familiar but she couldn't even be sure from where. The mention of a setup though certainly made the ghoul pay more attention.

"You KIDS set this up?" she asked, if there was any lull in the screaming to actually /do/ so.

This place was weird.

Zoobey

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

Mandy slowly looked over to the voice that had screamed at them to shut up. Then looked at its cloak. Then looked at the very familiar winged orb on its head. Then he looked down at the scareling in his arms. And then he came to the completly wrong conclusion.

"Oh My Jack YOUR HERE TO STEAL THE SCARELINGS I WONT LET YOU!"

He protectivly clutched the limp Wash to his chest.

Ravvlet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:16 pm
Stepping through the portal, Clarice was puffed up and ready to make-up for her earlier princessing by being the boss of everyone. For a moment she just stared at the giant rabble of screaming kids and giant ******** monsters and were there some horsemen clan members oh my god what even the ********> But still. She took a deep breath and readied herself to take charge of this s**t.

And then mother ******** Caelius had to come in and start yelling.

This would generally inspire her with many reasons and excuses to get as far away as possible. However now...

Turning to him she shouted back, "Why are you always such a jerk?! GOD!"

Was that a ******** dragon oh my god it was a ******** dragon.

She secretly hoped it ate Caelius.

"I hope you get eaten!"

Okay. Not so secretly.

((Entering! Clarice is a tiny blonde girl in a large white, ruffly dress shirt, carrying a large metal cuff. Raeg is not summoned.))  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:17 pm
Oh apparently Caelius was there now too. Well then.

Candace shut right up, staring at he death hunter leader...she couldn't help but giggle. "You look stupid in that coat."

Zoobey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:17 pm
It was definitely Miss Xiu-Ying as she actually said Yin's full name. It was a relief to see find her okay, but having her gesture to Yin's body was an embarrassment. She blushed, which she already did as a boil but not she blushed so much easier and more often. Emotions were just harder to hide as a ghoul. "I would like it to stop," she answered honestly.

She felt like a stranger in her own body. A place on her chest itched but she did not dare to scratch it as that would be beyond improper. Her shirt rubbed her the wrong way. She bounced when she walked...it was awkward. Very awkward.

She glanced around to try to take in the sites. A room, a pile of treasure with a dragon on it, scarelings. She frowned, should scarelings be here? There were no scarelings on campus that she knew of. "Perhaps we are in a care-taking facility? she mused aloud, but knew even as she said it that that seemed foolish. Where were the care takers? "Perhaps someone else knows Mis..." she trailed off for a moment before picking back up. "I am glad to find you safe."

Kaiyumi

Then there was an awful yell with horrible language being used. Yin called out to the small boil. "You should not be using that sort of language in front of ladies. You should apologize this instant."

Zoobey

((Student, see sig. Has bust.))  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:18 pm
"No," Siddie said, and held onto the scareling protectively. "Eating scarelings is disgusting. Even if they're not yours. Find another snack." That was one thing that his sudden height was good for. He was much better at staring people down like this.

Rown

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:19 pm
Marcus began to yell and kick at Tybalt. "BUTTSNIFFER."

A+ Maturity champ. A+
I won't let her near Cass.
And yes, throwing things at her totally helps.

Oniongrump

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:19 pm
Riyoku

"Hehehee.." Otto couldn't help but smile. He hadn't been able to play with a dog ever since becoming a hunter. His child form took most of his inhibitions, making the boy much more playful. He scratched the dog behind the ears, a wide and happy grin on his face. "We'll play fetch and wrestle and be the best of freinds and---"

And then Caelius showed up.

"Yikes, it's the Popo!!!"

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas