Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Phantom Assassin** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:03 pm
Fenikkusu extended one of his wings to remind Darkflame that he was a powerful being gifted with flight. "Perhaps I could be of assistance?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:15 pm
"Oh no, it's ok. I got this." Darkflame took out a small device. "This is called a PET or Personal Terminal. Anyway, i'll be able to delete the virus from here using my laptop here."
((Maybe you can see where this is going.))  

Blue X-Tornado

Lonely Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:56 pm
"I understand. Trust me, I uphold my own eccentric amount of secrets. And that seems fair enough, a mutual give and take relationship between two professionals. Need any help with anything?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:25 am
"Not at the moment. Currently I am just going over some data that I recorded from a very dangerous robot bounty hunter we recently captured that we are trying to reprogram." Manu explained. "It's all in Ziranian, so the princess and I are the only ones here who can read it." Manu looked to Fenrir, a gradually confused look came to his face, so Manu added, "The princess of my planet, Princess Zyra."

((I don't. Sorry.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Blue X-Tornado

Lonely Flatterer

7,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 am
((Really? It's a classic. Megaman NT Warrior. The games associated with it weren't bad, but they weren't too great.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:15 pm
"I understand. Well, I'll leave you to your work. Have fun."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:45 pm
Fenrir leaves the Crystal Heart Chamber, and heads upstairs into the library, entertaining himself by looking though the books, searching for one to read on occasion. He found several interesting, but not a single one truly caught his eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:06 pm
((Upon further thought, I've decided that Manu, Zyra and the entire Ziranian race, slither about. Hopping around seems impractical and they don't 'walk' anywhere, so slithering seems to be the best option. Don't worry, they don't leave slime behind like a snail.))

Zyra slid into one of the aisles of the library, carrying a big book that was practically half her size. She remembered that this book she held came from a shelf that was quite a ways up the wall of books. She noticed Fenrir next to the spot where her book was meant to go. She carefully slid over to him and tugged on his pant leg in an attempt to get his attention. "Excuse me, sir? Would you be ever so kind as to put this book in that shelf above your head? I can't reach it..." The princess asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:30 pm
((Well, when you think slither, you think snake, or slug, or slime. Not something cute, noble or intelligent. So maybe they could have thousands of little Cilia [Little Tentacles that are microscopic and can be individually controlled. They can also combine to form larger Cilia.] that make a walking motion, but they are so small it looks like they slither. So you can still say 'Walk' instead of 'Slid'.))

"Sure thing." says Fenrir, bending down and taking the book. He placed it onto the vacant spot on the shelf, and looked back at the Princess. "So you must be a Ziranian as well. I've meet your friend Manu. He said that he had been accompanied by a Princess, so I assume that is you. It's a pleasure to meet you Princess. My name is Fenrir. So what book was that? If you don't mind me asking."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:44 pm
"Oh, well I was getting a little bored around the castle, so I decided to read up on the history of the planet. Fenikkusu's been helping me as well, since he's been around for so many Mobius years." The princess explained.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:01 am
"Well, I guess that history is something one should know. Especially if you are staying for a while."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:49 pm
Zyra looked downtrodden suddenly. "But, there's lots of talk of wars and bloodshed..." she said sadly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:40 pm
"Yeah. We haven't had the best track record when it comes to our civilization as a whole. But then again, it's a kind of pride thing. If men didn't fight, we'd loose confidence in ourselves. We'd think of ourselves as worthless. It's just how we are. And there's no better way to explain it."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:10 pm
"I suppose I understand. I just wish there was another way than through violence." Zyra said.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:24 pm
"I think everyone would prefer life without violence. But sometimes, it just can't be helped." says Fenrir, releasing a sigh. "Then again, I'm no harbinger of peace either. Never was, never will be. I've been tainted, and nothing can ever change that."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff