Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Industrial Alchemist [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:18 am
Faulkner's face got even harder. "Well then, Mr. Armstrong, I would suggest that you hold your cousin to a higher standard of behavior," she said, rubbing her hand. She pinched her nose in annoyance. "If you are planning to become a state alchemist, which I assume because of that strange chimera metal bone thing, then I suggest you hail a cab and get on the next train. You can meet us there. We," she said, looking at Alex, "have to been with our commanding officer. And our flight leaves in thirty minutes." She was frowning the entire time. "If you want to see Mr. Elric again, Mrs. Armstrong, I suggest you let him come with the Frostfire Alchemist. You can meet him in Central."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:15 pm
Panzer quickly turned away and lifted Alex onto his feet, giving him a small peck on the cheek and walking past William. "Der Vetter, come, gather your toys and let's be off. We'll use the Armstrong private transport and arrive before them. I want to be waiting when Verlobte gets to Central. I know you want to travel like a normal person, but you know Grandfather wants to see you off in style."
For a split moment she turned to glare at Faulkner, a feeling like the devil itself had been awoken. She then smiled softly and turned.

Alex turned to move again towards the car, and bumped into the Golem again. He had a feeling that it wanted to eat him. He had a feeling that it's creator could eat him. "PLEASE TAKE YOUR PET WITH YOU PLEASE-THANKS-GETITAWAYFROMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!" He [rather humorously] ran around as the creature followed him.

[To explain, the Armstrong's became even more powerfull and their nobility grew even larger in the years that past. Alex and Olivier teamed up to create a subway system beneath Amestris to patrol and make sure the "Sloth Situation" never happened again. It's also the higher military and Armstrong's private train system. Alex and the officers can't use it since Alex isn't a state alchemist yet.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:22 pm
((I feel very bad for not posting yet... Sorry, I'll post now even though i'm not very important. As well I think i'll bother Shining))

Caroline smiled some as she started through central. Watching all the different people move and talk made her want to play her music. But she had no musical instrument near her. She sighed and even her stomach growled. She came by a populated area, near some cafes and other places that would have food. She went into an alley and used the transmutation circle from her glove to create an instrument she had played before. Something she had made herself, something that was half lyre but also half flute. She didn't play it like a flute but played it like the would a lyre, except it would make the sounds of a flute.

She smiled a polite smile as she made her way to a small part of the city infront of a small Cafe and started to play her instrument. The Flyre, as she likes to call it, was something enchanted as well as it was able to capture the attention of passerbys and made her happy about it as well. People started crowding to watch her play the strange instrument and Caroline for the moment, enjoyed it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:34 pm
William Whistled and the creature turned and ran to williams side before jumping up onto his shoulder like some kind of bird. Then William picked up his back pack and followed Panzerfaust. "See you folks in central."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:12 pm
Cyril couldn't help but laugh at the entire situation. "You certainly have some interesting friends, Alex. I actually had the pleasure of meeting the Strong Arm Alchemist once. Definitely an amusing man. I can understand why you guys look up to him." He then extended a hand to two newcomers. "My name's Cyril Lamirande, the Frostfire Alchemist. Nice to meet you both."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:15 pm
William turned back and shook Cyril's hand. "Nice to meet you too. I can stick around for alittle longer, but knowing Lemonheart, she isn't going to wait for me."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:27 pm
Cyril laughed again. "Trust me, I know the feeling. Amy's a tad bit impatient when it comes to me. I often wonder if she'd still hang around if she wasn't ordered to."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:58 pm
"As your friend said, I do Plan on being a state alchemist. Though It might not be easy considering the damage I caused last year when I got a hold of a tank and built a creation from it. It took weeks to clean up the damages, even with alchemy. You probably heard about it." Then he smiled and scratched the back of his head before turning and leaving to follow his cousin.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:08 pm
Nodding and listening to Mary Joesph simply sipped on his coffee as she started into stories of her children and how much they had grown. After a few minutes tho she was called away and had to say farewell to Joesph as work again called. Finishing the coffee tho the drink had the necessary effect as he was now feeling more awake then had had earlier after his early morning.

About to order something to munch on to tide him over something caught his ear as he looked out the window he was seated next to. Outside a crowd had gathered around the music. From the muffled noise that was coming thru the buildling. It was not bad in the least. The sound seemingly to be a flute tho from the crowd he couldn't tell to much. As much as he was enjoying the music he wondered if the person had the authorization to be playing there. At times not wanting to be the bad guy but also being a member of the military he had to check this out none the less.

Sighing as he stood up Joesph gave a small wave to Mary to say he wasn't going to be gone long. Heading outside he slowly started towards the crowd. He atleast wanted to see what was going on before likely being forced to disband the little musician. The crowd tho was alot thicker then he had previously thought as he stood just at the outside of it with a bit of a sigh he started to push his way thru towards the middle of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:28 pm
Cyril smiled as he watched the young man walk away. Definitely an Armstrong. He's gonna go far. He then turned back to Faulkner and the taxi. "Alright, Amy, we can finally go. Let's just get this over with, shall we?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:30 pm
Caroline spun as she continued to play. Soon bringing her song to an end. As she finished the last note she bowed and was given some applause. She bowed again and put her instrument on the ground next to where she was about to sit down as the crowd started to thin, and she noticed someone coming towards her through the crowd. She sat anyway. Her stomach had stopped growling as she had been playing and it made her humanly features less apparent to her. Like her hunger.

She smiled as he came upon her. "Sir, is there something you needed?" She asked as she started messing with her weird instrument again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:52 pm
Faulkner rolled her eyes. "Yes." She fell silent the rest of the time after she got into the taxi. She did NOT like the fact that the girl Armstrong acted like a stalker around Alex. She leaned over to the boy, "Please tell me that the reason you're 'engaged' is because she twisted some of your words...."  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:03 pm
Looking at the girl as the crowd around him started to dissipate Joesph gave a small smile to the girl to atleast show that he wanted to be nice. "Yes there is" he said clearing his throat a bit as he stood there. Thinking it over for a bit he figured that he could go ahead and ignore this one for once and let the girl play. From the look of the girl she wasn't have an easy life so likely what little she made from her little performances would be her earnings for that day.

"I just wanted to know where it was that you learned to play such an instrument" he questioned her looking down at it on the ground next to her. Tho the sound that came from it was that of a flute it was of a different design then what he knew.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:41 pm
[No idea whats going on so far so, I'm just going to jump into things]

Christine made her way to the military headquarters. Mainly to drop of some medicine that she was tasked to produce on a regular basis. Like always she refused to wear her uniform, mainly because on her it looked a little silly. It was pretty easy for her to get attention from others. But not really for any of the reasons she liked.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:46 pm
Alex was still shaking in the car. "There WERE no words! When we were little, she just pointed at me and said 'Your mine'! I went to transmute a weapon to protect myself and she changed it into a ring!"
Alex inhaled deeply and moved his hand into his shirt, messing with something.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff